I'm gonna vote for this orange meme candidate just because I don't want Hillary

>I'm gonna vote for this orange meme candidate just because I don't want Hillary
>he could literally say or do anything and I'll still vote for the retard

Really?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E0QAewVrR28?t=1m50s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>still posting this quote
He wasn't threatening anyone you pathetic shill.

>>I'm gonna vote for this orange meme candidate just because I don't want Hillary
Isn't hillary basically the not-trump candidate, though?

We all know what he meant, no sense pretending.

>those interpretive mental gymnastics

How do they not know he was simply referring to the 2nd amendment people utilizing their 1st amendment rights, if they're obviously advocates of other early amendments?

>Isn't hillary basically the not-trump candidate, though?

No, because she has specific stances and plans that haven't changed since her campaign started. She has decades of experience and contacts with governments all over the world.

a retard could still accidentally be a good president. an evil witch couldn't

If the government tries to take away your means to shoot them then you should shoot them.

Even if that's not what Trump was saying, it's correct. Morally and logically.

Sage for shills

Also hillcunts have been asking for someone to shoot trump for quite some time.

LOW

ENERGY

SHIT

>a retard could still accidentally be a good president

Nope, see: Bush Jr.

>Misconstrued when he wanted them to get out and vote against her, which has been his message for almost 18 months
>Liberals first instinct is to assume violence
That's called projection

>people didn't vote for Romney
>they voted against Obama
>people didn't vote for Hillary
>they voted against Trump

>Clinton
>Global destabilization, administrative malfeasance, against federalism and gun rights

>Trump
>Populist wildcard

I'll go with the latter.

I'd rather have an orange fascist than a sickly weak fascist

Take your (You)

Sage

It is also known as Sargon's Law.

the "if" conditional assumes she is already president and able to pick the judges.

The "second amendment people" can't get in their time machine, go back, and vote (again) against her. Obviously, even if they could, it's not like somehow voting Trump again would stop her.

Asking for Trump to be brutally murdered and raped by bbc in the media is ok, because they're good and he's evil. Just like in the great comic books coming out lately.

Yeah it was a threat and it should be. 2A is a constant threat to those in power to wield that power in our interest and not theirs.

COLD DEAD HANDS

This is just another "Mexico is bringing their rapists" being interpreted as "Mexicans are rapists" by the media yet again.

The media will just lose more credibility while Trump will fill enough stadiums to win the election in every battleground state outright.

>she could literally say or do anything and you'll still vote for this retard
ftfy

Reminds me when Hilary sugested somone should kill Obama so she could get into office

oh my gosh

i was crying for days after this

hillary will stop this meanie (i dont mean kill btw)

>"Don Lemon is dumb as a rock" = "Black people are dumb as rocks"

>Not using the 2nd amendment for it's actual purpose
Hope you get pozed in the ass, shill

>Trump will fill enough stadiums to win the election

1% of a city's population isn't enough to win any vote anywhere.

Obviously.

Yeah its better to vote for a dying woman who has people killed who get in her way instead

He literally asked for someone to shoot Clinton.

>Really?
Yes.

Well, seeing as I want Hillary dead I like him even more.

>if she gets to pick, then nothing can be done
In other words, we have to stop it before she gets to that point
again, you're assuming nothing can be done before that point
again, gun violence wasn't not his moral
again, his message, as it has been for 18 months, has been to defeating her at the polls

*was not

its genious

the election is now a referendum on the 2nd Amendment.

now he has forced all republicans to his side or else they will give a silent nod apporval for hillary to take the guns.

This is bait

lmfao

damage control mission control

Haha, fucking shills.

But it's fine for the left to openly call out for Trump's assassination??

"If she gets to pick" is a conditional that implies she is alredy president and able to pick judges for the SCOTUS.

"Nothing can be done" emphasizes that it is done, and that she already has the president and is able to pick the judges.

The entire statement is built up on the conditional concept that she already is president and the voting is done.

Obviously.

>There are Americans who think it's acceptable for a high level member of the government to pick who will be judging their court case

Not even Trump can save you now.

You're a faggot. Literally the sentence before this he mentioned she also wants to get rid of the 2nd amendment and talked about second amendment voters then as well.

As a mainefag this bullshit reminds me of gov. LePage.

He talks like a regular guy and the media goes fucking nuts all the time over it.

The sad thing is LePage isn't smart and does in fact say dumb shit occasionally. He would have said the 2nd amendment supporters should vote with their bullets.

Some people will take the uncertainty of Trump over the certainty of Hillary.

Simple.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Post of the year.

>Lying, corrupt, criminal, career politician linked to several murders who wants to restrict constitutional rights

Vs

>Guy who said mean things and me me cry

Thanks for Correcting the Record (tm) OP!

How do you spend your Hill Shill shekels?

New hair dye, perhaps in purple this time?
I know all that black lipstick and nail polish can't be cheap, so some goes there for sure.

>saged

The foreign governments are imposing their "Will" on our freedom by destroying the Bill of Rights.

They won't be elected after that.

This is easily my favorite reaction image now.

Question: If these people really thought what he said was so dangerous, why are they making so sure that "the second amendment people" know he meant to shoot her?

if hillary wins. she is allowed to take the guns and you cant object.

needs of the many outweight the needs of the few

get out shill

>being this much of a statist bitch

Flag checks out at least. Bin those bike wheels friend.

Hillary deserves to get shot though.

>modern americans cry and complain when a candidate brings up the actual use of the 2nd amendment, to fight tyranny

This is what we've turned into.

You could put about anyone up against Hillary and I'd vote for them.

#notwithHer

its the will of the people.

you are the statist if you want to overrule the majority.

it wont be the government taking the guns. it will be your neighbours

>he doesn't like Trump, so he must be a shill!

You idiots. Disagreement is not a sign of some secret Turkey Baster Offshore Democrat/Libertarian Money Scheme.

>be me liberal on the urban plantation
>new hire at this hip place called CTR
>start work today and get fired by lunch time
>end up poor again and committing all the gun violence

youtu.be/E0QAewVrR28?t=1m50s

>he could literally say or do anything and I'll still vote for the retard
Why do MentallyIll fags argue this and then ignore everything in Hillary's emails? Its almost like she can say or do anything and they'll still vote for the retard

He literally didn't ask for anything of the sort.

A big reason for why the 2nd Amendment is there is to give the people the ability to shoot anyone who takes a swing at the Constitution.

Even if he was calling for violence, there's nothing wrong with it. Thomas Jefferson would advocate shooting Hillary if she wanted to abolish the right to bear arms.

Listen faggots, quit posting these hillier threads. No one is going to chanhe their mind. No one is going to vote for that nigger.

Jesus Christ, Trump is the President, okay? Okay.

He is saying: If she is President: then nothing can be done about who she pick
However -
Something can be done: prior to her getting to the point of choosing justices: prior to her becoming president
You know, again, you automatically jumping to murder implications is a very weak strawman, and projects the immature and violent nature of liberals and people who defend liberals, especially when Hillary literally used assassinate, and picked a state and month for Obama back in 2008, as her reasoning for not dropping out.

>tfw you will never get paid to shill....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>A Retard could still accidentally be a good president.

Yes, See Coolidge, Truman, Fillmore (literally illiterate)

Bait. She changed half her stances when Bernie started winning.

>Really?

>she has specific stances and plans that haven't changed since her campaign started
>since her campaign started
I am laffin