Nigga did i just catch you wanting to be shit ?

nigga did i just catch you wanting to be shit ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ssYBZmK9hmA
youtube.com/watch?v=H4A1haySbx8
youtube.com/watch?v=Zzt0O2MXpOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the hell is this ?

That Ruckus family was terrifying.

NIGGA DID I JUST CATCH YOU HAVING FUN?

NIGGA did I just catch you havin' fun

zankoku na tenshi no you ni
shounen yo shinwa ni nare

NANI

>Sup Forums: more newfags than Sup Forums

Is the MLK episode still the best one?

Yep and it's more relevant now than ever.

yep

Episode?

mad

FUCK IT!

I'm out!

All y'all niggas is crazy!

I've had it. I'm done. Fuck you. Fuck you!

And you user? An extra special super double-dipped fuck you to you too!

SHIT

SOME NIGGA JUST THREW A CHAIR

I laughed, but I've heard that's actually a prevalent attitude in lower class black communities.

*Ruckus father

OH YEAH LOOK AT YA YOU WAS POPPIN THAT GOOD SHIT A SECOND AGO

Try ignorant families in general. All races have these types of families

I'M MAD.

This, I have met plenty of white people who look down on their kids/relatives that don't want to stay stuck in the same lower class life

His mom too, she was obsessed with whiteness to the point where she morphed Ruckus into the lunatic he became.

Funnily enough Anonymous attacks racist organizations too.

>giving a white audience an excuse to feel comfortable saying "nigger" and justifying their own preexisting racism

Yeah, isn't that why Dave Chappelle quit years back? Takes some balls to stick with it for a few more seasons Aaron. More power to you.

*tips over car in riot*

t. liberals who know absolutely nothing about the civil rights movements

I would suggest some books but I know you aren't interested in reading.

youtube.com/watch?v=ssYBZmK9hmA

now shoo shoo, liberal

As someone who has no idea about american black culture, should i watch it?
youtube.com/watch?v=H4A1haySbx8

It's pretty fucking funny, so yeah

That and the fact that the fame was getting to him. Like the guy couldn't go in public with his family without people yelling "I'M RICH BITCH!" And other quotes

It's also why Chris Rock stopped his niggas vs black people stand up bit.

As long as you don't watch it dubbed.

That sure makes everybody who wore a Guy Fawkes while spouting radical left slogans they barely understood mask less of a joke.

Cammy's illegitimate kid.

>dubbed
I never watched a single episode and i can tell that half the humor is based on them talking half-ebonics to accentuate the humor

>tfw, mista catches you wantin ta be shit

Fuuuuug

TFW I sung it in my head.

>wakemeup.png

>hfw

youtube.com/watch?v=Zzt0O2MXpOk

My captcha was a Japanese street sign

>Gangsters pull up on her corner
>Cindy pulls out the bat
My girl.
Most things are given a degree of explanation by Huey.

>44

Dave Chappelle had a mental break down. Whatever excuse he comes up with now to explain what happened isn't what the initial reasoning was.
I always find this interesting because Chris now says he doesn't do standup at colleges because people are too uptight. He also had that hilarious PSA about police.

Jesus, this bitch was brutal.

Another reason I can't stand college kids: Trying to be mature and refined when the situation doesn't call for it. The jocks and party-goers end up being more likeable due to this. Then again, those kids were raised on Katt Williams and Kevin Hart.

She ain't called fearsome McPhearson cause she'll make you a batch of lemonade nigga

why did this gay show have no fanservice for da lolis

>The jocks and party-goers end up being more likeable due to this
They really don't. Also you apparently have a laughably low standard for "mature" and "refined." What, were you raised in trailer park? Is box wine and shoes "fancy" to you?

Best girl

They were trying to appeal to blacks, not pedos.

RELEASE THE FULL PIC FUCHUR YOU NIGGER

Would you guys want a season 5 with McGruder back?

Season 5? But there was never a season 4

Yes, but Dave Chappelle is still one of the greatest comedians of all time.
Eventually he realized that there was a problem with his own content and it drove him over the edge, but that doesn't mean it wasn't great.

Fuck yes, but he better go all out to make up for his absence of shit season 4.

Holy fuck, he is reel serious

>>giving a white audience an excuse to feel comfortable saying "nigger" and justifying their own preexisting racism
>Yeah, isn't that why Dave Chappelle quit years back

Well, it's the curse of being educated, racialiy conconious and telling jokes.

Any and every joke/statement, you make about black people will be used against you/them, because we still operate on the idea of "good negros!"/"bad negros!", and people can't be bothered to think about it, or put too much thought into something that isn't there at all.
That's why during any incident/riot or whatever, everyone flocks to the "articulate black man".....but only if he's talking about how why other black people are crazy and stupid.

Shit, I still hear morons thinking that the "crabs in a bucket" part was a speech on "black culture as a whole"

That's exactly why Bison treasured her so dearly.

>I always find this interesting because Chris now says he doesn't do standup at colleges because people are too uptight.

these things are in no way connected and i hope you aren't pretending that chris is somehow being a hypocrite.

i think its more of the fact that ruckus wanted to be like his mother and not his abusive father he didn't like whites because his mom did he liked whites because he wanted to be his mother i know it might sound like the same thing but trust me it inst same thing happened with me

fucking self-hating whites

What's with the random classism out of nowhere?

>water is wet

>being critical of your people's culture is enabling racist

>neets try to tell other neets how the real world works
Never gets old

Quick question. In the MLK episode, when MLK said we needed to "love thy enemy and turn the other cheek" to the middle east, was he right or is that philosophy just out dated?

Well, look at where our post-9/11 intervention in the Middle East got us and you tell me.

He prefaced it with
>As a christian.
So it comes down to his personal faith more than what's right.

I see, it's not really smart to apply one personal preference on an entire situation like that.
Also just finished the episode, Jesus I feel sad now
>"It's fun to dream"

That's how these things tend to work though. MLK's not some high level politician or policy, he's a religious speaker who lead a grass roots protest movement. You ask him for how people should react to the threat and actual enactment of violence by an inferior military force, he's gonna tell be people to chill out. His thing was always about what people as individuals should be thinking and considering morally towards other people.

Whether actually military intervention or not is necessary or practical is another matter. If you need to do it, you need to do it. But it's like the point of the Obama episode: people get too hyped up and emotionally invested in things, and its skews their perspective. Especially their perspective on people who believe differently. You couldn't really get away with criticizing America's foreign policy immediately after 9/11, even if all your critique was merely urging caution and restraint and not even strictly anti-war.

I'M

it's not about 'da real worl!' you stupid fucking liberal, it's about accurate history, and I'm sick of this white washed image of MLK that liberals like

put forth

>its skews their perspective

America, both black and not need him more than ever.

>i think its more of

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We never got a season 4. just a boondocks 06

Nigga, all I'm saying is if you're going to a comedy show, the least you can do is loosen up and enjoy the show. Rock probably performed in front of a bunch of SJW's who offend easily or a bunch of prudes who can't take a joke or don't understand the concept of laughter. I saw them all the time during my first job.

But I think I struck a nerve, looking at your post.

never was, ok though

Just a Boondocks what?

Oversimplification. Turning the other cheek would not have worked on Nazi Germany, and would not work on ISIS or Al Quaida.

But it would definitely have worked better than the existing outcome against the Baathists, the secular pan arabists like in Lybia or Syria.

It's more than just that. He was very outspoken against the vietnam war, and communisim was a much larger threat to the west. It's very consistent, politically.

Your education is ghetto.

You write like a poor thug.

There is so mich fucking material going on right now for a season 5

Please Aaron drop Black Jesus and give the series a proper ending

>reel serious

*ANXIOUSLY SNACKS LIPS*