Just joined the army, i ship off to bootcamp in 2 weeks. What am i in for?

Just joined the army, i ship off to bootcamp in 2 weeks. What am i in for?

Just joined the army. Am being assigned to the marines. Shipping off to bootcamp in 2 weeks. What am I in for?

Lots of physical training..probably some sodomy 2

Nux?

wrong country if you want a cute army gf

Mentally prepare yourself for gunning down American citizens when Clinton takes over.

>females
>military

nty
I'll pass

You're in for so much regret. Hold off on pulling an hero until you get out of training altogether and get to your unit.

Push ups

Lots of push ups

If you don't have a college degree and pursuing an officer role, you're basically training as cannon fodder.

You'll gain a lot of confidence and become more self reliant though.

I wish all boys went to bootcamp when they turned 18 for 3-6 months.

It's really fun, at least in the Danish army.

You don't know what you're missing

you will become a jew slave have fun faggot

it's 2016

World of shit.

this
I'm so mad they abolished conscription here in the exact year I turned 18

I just wanted to experience the finnish memes man

Army women are a special kind of thirsty, if you want to mess around with one don't complain that you have a rash after.

>If you don't have a college degree and pursuing an officer role, you're basically training as cannon fodder.

dafuq? I doubt it's true that any modern army trains recruits to be "cannon fodder".

U.S. Army, non-combat roles outnumber combat by a huge portion. You could be learning how to fix a truck or keep paperwork flowing or learning a foreign language.

Even the combat roles, though, have gotten way the fuck beyond "cannon fodder" You learn patrolling, modern maneuver combat, MOUT, some combined arms theory, basic fieldcraft, etc.

That pony tail presents a huge weak point
You can subdue her by just tugging that

how is she allowed to have it

Trade skittles for peanut butter faggot

what the fuck is she doing? Holy shit, do they even listen? No, of course they don't, what's important is LOOKING tactical.

Jesus Fuck, imagine THAT covering your sorry ass, might aswel just kys.

Oh and the cherry on top of it, she has a cuckqueen spade on her fucking helmet.

I'm done. So done with this gay earth.

Just remember that you can get chaptered out for failure to adapt for the first 6 months fairly easily. After that it becomes harder to get chaptered. Peace time army is fucking gay.

If someone grabs her ponytail, the woman on her 6 failed hardcoremode.

A lot of cleaning and learning how to pack your shit. You'll also learn how to run outside and how to arrange yourself in a nice geometrical shape with the other guys

Getting buttfucked.

>Norwegian special forces
>cuckqueen

> A
> FUCKING
> LEAF

you know there's this thing called universal military service here in norway. There are so many qt's in the army now

Paying Israel to defend their country.
Also paying corporations to secure them oil.
When I say paying, I mean paying with your mental stability, your humanity and possibly your life.

leaf that is the helmet manufacturers logo (Protech)

I would advice avoiding girls who has served in army. Trust me.