Fuck you, it was good

fuck you, it was good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HVDZOKf_Pyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who said it wasn't?

you did ya cunt

I haven't seen it, it's objectively bad.

The nostalgia crushing if you saw the original 20 years ago

yeah it's p good

75 on criticker

Every time a topic pops up about his movie. All the replies are positive about it.
OP is a stupid socially needy retard using Sup Forums tactics to get a lasting thread

fuck you, you're right

fuck off ya wee cunt it was a bag of shite

I agree. The original defined an era, at least in British life.

The sequel is forgettable.

No, it's not bad, but it's not great either. And in your heart you kind of know that although it seems all right, it's actually just shite.

i'll fuckign smash your head in you doss cunt

Fuck off ewan

I liked it.

Begby not being a cunt to his son in the end was decent.

The original sucked. This sucked even more

You're shite. You're opinion is shite. You're family is shite.

> The original sucked.
Millennial cunt.

The original literally defined people's lives.

>it's a "literal slav whore tricks the MCs even though you saw it coming from a mile away" episode
>it's a "whore is actually a smart, cunning, caring person and only steals the money for noble reasons" episode
>it's a "middle aged men getting outwitted and played by a 20 year old womyn because reasons" episode

It was ok. Some of the scenes were good mostly the ones with Begbie were the best. Other than that it felt pretty lazy and really depended on the nostalgia factor.

But it was a good sequel

who was in the wrong here?

Begby. And he knew it. Just keeping up appearances.

I wouldn't say it was a bad movie. The finale was very intense

yes it is a good movie

typical Sup Forums; if a movie/music album/anime/whatever doesn't get shat on and gets no attention whatsoever here it just means no one hates it enough to shitpost and it's actually bretty good :----D

>Spud was the writer all along

get ta fuck

she looks like that subhuman shemale tranny that gets posted across all boards here on Sup Forums

So uh, what was Begbie in prison for?

Not at all, but good job outing yourself, homo.

A very badly vieled attempt to get pictures of a tranny you faggot

T2 was spot on with how it handled nostalgia

This. The scene with Sick-Boy and Renton reminiscing about their past and first score with heroin was a beautiful scene.

I don't know if it was the real reason but I'm 90% sure he told Mark the reason he got put away for so long was because he killed a guy that happened to look at him funny when he was thinking about Mark.

He seemed pretty low-security for a murderer which leads me to believe he was lying to Mark to scare him or something.

But then again I don't know what UK prisons are like.

Begbie being Begbie it could have been anything.

I read that in the sequel books he ends up being a fucking artist in California?!!?

>that projection
I couldn't care less if you secretly crave tranny cock but don't come here and tout that fugly bruce jenner knockoff as attractive.

>leads me to believe he was lying to Mark to scare him or something.
Yeah I kinda got that feeling too.

The soundtrack was good, but not great like the original. That bit where Renton goes to play the record in his old bedroom but takes the needle off after half a second was great though. So many feels from less than a second of sound.

The track in the final 'battle' scene was pretty awesome though and fit well.

>but don't come here and tout that fugly bruce jenner knockoff as attractive
what the FUCK are you talking about retard?

Does anyone know the name of the song in the final scene where Beggers is trying to get Renton?

That was a cracking thread last night if anyone was about

I used to park there every day

That was the best scene I think. Not much good really happens for him in the film. However begbie manages to finally end a family legacy of violence and hate, ends the vicious circle of that he was caught in. Fantastic acting by both Robert Carlyle and the actor playing the son.

I can't fault Carlyle in either of these performances; superb.

youtube.com/watch?v=HVDZOKf_Pyg

29 deleted scenes boys

That was great. It's called "dare me" by young fathers. Not on the soundtrack for some readon. Best "new" song on the film imo

>It's called "dare me" by young fathers

Thanks. I've been looking for that for ages.

Saw it twice in one night when it started playing in the States.

First one is still better but I liked T2 a lot as well, apart from the weird use of subtitles at the beginning and the Choose Life speech dragging on

> apart from the weird use of subtitles

I know they used subtitles in the original, but I can't remember these in T2? Did they subtitle it again for non-British audiences?

They had them right at the start but had them in the background of the scenes instead of normal subtitles at the bottom of the screen, which made them stand out even more to the point that it made me pay more attention to the text than the actual scene

I rented it from Amazon and the fucking subtitles were translated. For instance:
knob became fuck
chorrying became stealing
etc.

I remember watching a video on YouTube discussing Trainspotting and them saying that everyone tried to do the Scottish accent. That didn't actually happen did it because that would be cringy as fuck.

Is the scottish accent that hard to understand? I grew up in Glasgow and can understand that being hard but in the movie they come from Edinburgh and most people there have a posh cunt accent that's usually more easy to understand.

Eh? I know Jonny Lee Miller is English, but the rest are actually Scottish though.

As an Englishman (Geordie), not at all.

Geordie and Glaswegian are pretty similar really.

i can't even watch either of these films without fucking subtitles

Not really, I've never needed subtitles for either movies but I'm from Texas and sometimes people around feel like they need subtitles if you know what I mean. Trying to read the book took me a bit to get used to though for all the weird words and slang in it.

>have a posh cunt accent

yer maw loves ma patter though

>edinburgh patter
I'll give you that one user that is a funny joke

>being scottish
LITERALLY KILL YOURSELVES

naw

Sweaty sock? Aye, ya doss cunt ya.

Some people hate the English, ah dinnae. They are just wankers, we oan the other hand are colonized by wankers. We couldnae even find a decent culture tae be colonized by. It's a shite state ay affairs user and aw the shitposting in the world wilnae make a bit ay bloody difference!

Jokes on you, I'm of the New Scottish from New Scotland :^)

> colonized
> z

Fuck off, yank.

what does that even meant?

Sweaty sock is rhyming slang for a Jock, namely a Scottish person.

>cant speak scots
get this wee tadger out ma sight afore a lose ma cuntin temper

*oot

you getting cheeky wee man?

You'll get fucking stabbed ya cunt.

any mare ah that and you'll be getting chibbed ya cunt

I like Weegie patter anaw so am no gonny even argue or do some shitposting argument

never saw it
probably never will
it is what it is

very zen

A shotgun is a good substitute for mouthwash
>mfw the part where Ewan literally says the Jews did 9/11
I'm not memeing, he means it in a sarcastic way because "obviously they didn't do it" but he still says it.

>the main character of a movie didn't share my faggoty delusions!
aww snowflake lmao