Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KfjSOOqiiZM
youtube.com/watch?v=XLLxExpfJDw
youtube.com/watch?v=RtwQ4phxTIU
youtube.com/watch?v=afqa6FJ5S0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Better laugh than Chris Evans

Fucking Bateman Joker, christ alive.

Just make him a dapper comedian with a dramatic flair, not Knifefuck MacShitLaugh.

Already iconic

>no eyebrows
>hair too uniform
>not enough face wrinkles when he attempts the grin

Rip in piss Heat

Literally everyone I know has memorized his lines.
Why is this movie so big with normies

VERY crazy Joker running at incredibly high speed

Literally damaged

You tryin'a sweet-talk me? All that chit-chat is gonna get you hurt

MOMS

Perfect until movie tanks.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

All of that chit chats gonna getcha hurt

Stupid sexy Jared

Kek, prepare to be BTFO

hes pretty good in general but visualy there are 2 major flaws
>damaged
>no flower on his suit

i have seen nothing wrong with his performance yet though so thats something

>Why is this movie so big with normies
same reason its big with Sup Forums
the last 2 movies were shit and we desperately want this to be good

Yay! Its the first terribly obvious bait thread of the day!!! Everyone grab your piss buckets and crack pipes and get in here!

The final black tux suit has a white flower, also his white TDKR suit has a flower

oh then im happy
in that case visually theres only one flaw

But I like everything about LetoJoker, why is that b8 m8

That damaged tattoo really is garbage, I don't mind the other ones but that one is pretty dumb

He seems fine, but "literally perfect" isn't what I'd use to describe him, and it's just gonna brew a shitstorm

Oh fuck wow he is hot without the makeup. Im a 9-1 in favor of chicks bisexual so thats saying something because my ass has high fucking standards. I would happily jerk him off.

i hope that when joker appears the first thing out of harleys mouth is an excited puddin

She calls him puddin in the car chase sequence, when batman is on top of the car

yeah i dont know what they were thinking
i remember one user said he thinks if the movie bombs wearing damaged on your face will start being used to mean whenever a scene is to on the nose kind of like what jumping the shark became

so this film is auctualy more likely to have a lasting cultural impact if it bombs then if it is good

I like him too, i made that reply before clicking iinto this thread and I'm honestly surprised there isn't a shit storm yet considering Sup Forums will have a conniption over the smallest goddamn change in any character and Leto is the most unique screen Jokey yet since Cesar Romero.

yeah i know that they are willing to use the word which means i have my hopes up.
the trailer seems to have her saying oh oh when she hears the laugh though but if thats just saying crap the mission is gonna go to hell and she does a puddin when he is actually seen i will be fine with it

its also in the final trailer on her little title card thing

I meant Joker, i dobt know how that typo happened. I'm not trying to talk like Harlequin

If you could remove one tattoo off this Joker. Which one would it be?

I think everyone hates the Damaged one the most.

I'm more upset by Joker wearing tacky rings. It would make sense on someone like Penguin since him being insecure about his family's fortune is kind of his deal and it'd be a nice visual way to show how desperate he is to appear rich, but with Joker it feels very off.

oh damaged without a doubt i actually really like all the other tattoos but i would gladly get rid of every single one if it means he would lose the damaged

>What i hope
They're all vending machine rings.

Does pic related finally confirm that Joker isn't stuck in past sequences? It's clearly the injector Waller used on the squad.

now that you mention it it is a little odd
ok back up to 2 flaws but the rings are fucking nothing compared to that fucking damaged tattoo its 50 times worse then any ring could ever be.

Every day is shitpost day.

im pretty sure the squad hearing jokers laugh confirmed it.
but if not yes that confirms it even more unless its just some other implant injector or something

when we get a whats for breakfast thread i will list every topic that currently has 2 or more threads and end my post with and of course the ever present shitposting part of any balanced diet

>his performance will rival if not surpass Heath Ledger

He's a big guy.

Joker goes into the city to find Harley

>big guy
>5ft 9in

I can't put it in words, but Damaged is just the most annoying tattoo, ironically, being the smallest on his body. It thematically clashes with all the clown stuff he's got.

His tattoos are bombs.

past leaks kept saying he was only in past sequences.

A... user, look at the pic again. He ain't referring to his height.

Its joker poison, that guy in front of him is going to die with an impossibly wide grin

But its confirmed already that he tries to rescue Harley while she's on mission, just see her trailer.

Also, his voice test is amazing
youtube.com/watch?v=KfjSOOqiiZM

Gghkkkkk...!
IN MY ASS PLEASETHNKYOUNOW!!!

>Also, his voice test is amazing

I'm pretty sure that's distorted Hamill, not Leto.

thats likely it

I know, I envy him a great deal tbqh.

That's the original big guy's height

Looks like a promo screenshot for a videogame, weird.

>distorted Hamill
Nah, that's Leto, just compare
youtube.com/watch?v=XLLxExpfJDw
youtube.com/watch?v=RtwQ4phxTIU

Why does the joker look like a hitman working for the Columbian Cartell?

He's padding his villain resume.

Joker has always been a mobster/gangster and dressed like one of those mobsters from the 50s.
Ayer just gave him a modern gangster look.

That's not El Diablo

>Joker frowning and looking angry
YOU HAD ONE JOB JARED

Does that grin tattoo on his stomach look better in motion? Cause it literally looks penned on here.

Plough yourself

He only smiles when Bats is around.

>surpass Heath

4u

Joker should never look like someone pissed in his cheerios

The whole point is that everything's a joke.

Joker should never be without a smile on his face.

I just realized this is Sup Forums's No Man Sky in regards to how it's shitposted.

im liking how unwell he looks here, ripped joker is a bit odd but at least he looks fucked up at the same time

Then you're a fucking idiot and I hate you.

I want all the tattoos gone. From this film and reality.

Kill yourself

Tell that to heath ledger...uhm with a ouija board or something I guess. I didn't think this sentence through when I started it.
Point is half the time his Joker was pulling off a deadpan face while setting up his "jokes".

T-that's crazy

You could always patronize Marvel products.

>perfect
He's no different than the Jokerz from Batman Beyond.
youtube.com/watch?v=afqa6FJ5S0M

Really?

Also calls him "Mistah J". For all the shit she gets about her "new 52" inspired look and "Vat origin", she acts more like BTAS Harley Quinn from what i have seen so far of her.

The delagate Dahnald

>I'm also told his performance will rival if not surpass Heath Ledger's portrayal of the Joker.
By who? The PR and marketing department? Great endorsement.

Are you the same autist who made the unfunny joke about "clint was talking about his ass, because he was talking shit out of his mouth you see.... ah forget it" the other day?

Because that was an equally unfunny joke.

>another guy that talks about the 'high standards' he has for other dudes

>Joker make me jelly for his physique

Huh. Always a big fan of the lean muscle look.

No idea what you are referring to. Stop hiding your own autism by accusing others of it, I'm severe ADHD, the polar opposite of autism. Like severe enough I get disability.

Saying "hello beautiful" to Maggie Gyllenhal was a his funniest joke.

>Surpassingg Heath

It won't even surpass Romero, much less Heath. Hamill, Nicholson, DiMaggio, Ledger, Romero, and Bennett will all trump this trash.

>Won't even
Romero is the best non voice Joker so far. He had this seething maniac quality to him, like you didn't know when he was going to snap. He was the least retarded part of that entire show.

10/10 Would lick.

>its okay for Batman to put a bat on his inhaler
>but Joker cant tatoo some has

Joker is only supposed to be angry when someone ruins his joke.

You're right it wont "surpass" it as Heath didn't "surpass" Nicholson". Heath brought his own thing to Joker instead of just copying the last one, as Leto is doing now. People will shit on it at first as they shit on Ledger at first.

Funny now watching people holding Ledger in such high regard when he was getting the same "Not Muh" shit that Leto gets now.

Made someone did in this pic You don't know the context of this scene.