Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d6UDEi8H43M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Throwing down the words 'sexist, racist homophobic' unironically is a clear signal for me to switch off these days, no matter who its levelled at

First post best post.

Same. Those words have become shibboleths that signify that the person speaking is a loon with nothing useful to say.

youtube.com/watch?v=d6UDEi8H43M

>call 911!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw Miller is so far right-wing he supported Hillary both times and did a comic lambasting government homophobia

>what? moral greyness? My tiny brain can't handle that! BAN THIS FILTH!

Miller is a classic liberal in that he recognizes that Islam is a far greater threat to his values than the right wing ever could be

Edgy Morally Grey Batman > Generic Good Guy Batman

ha

ah yes, because there aren't enough edgy morally grey 'heroes' running aound

15 years?

Dark Knight Returns and Year One were much longer ago than that.

cute im gonna have to give this a read
thats damian right

But the Batman that Dobson's thinking of is the same Batman as "I'll have to congratulate my dick".

who the fuck wrote this trash
please tell me batman is at least interrogating them

He doesnt drive a tank any more dipshit. The BVS batmobile would fall under all terrain f-1racer.

That, my friend, is Arkham Manor by Duggan. Comic nobody asked for. Fucking idiotic villain.
It did have some nice Freeze moments, though.

Anyone else have Adam West voiced for Batman#3?

I like the idea of Batman being a piece of shit tho.

eh? i thought DKR batman didn't kill or use lethal gun

The Dark Knight Returns was published in 1986.

That's 30 years ago.

Was this webcomic made in 2001?

>being actually triggered by words

Get a load of this queer

This is coming from the guy who won't drink because it makes him sick or some other lame excuse, thinks MLP is mature story telling and believes the DiC cartoon versions of Nintendo characters are the true versions.

>sexist, homophobic, racist

Somehow with these buzzwords I doubt it, unless the writer was ahead of their time.

later written stories using the same version of batman did, like ASBAR

Dobson's a tool. If it doesn't fit into his world view, he disregards it and doesn't make an attempt to understand it.

Earliest date I can see
>Jul 14, 2015

There's no reason Batman can't be dark AND fun.

Bruce really dislikes Hal, huh.

Buckling up is the law!

Source? Really digging that art

He dislike irresponsable people with power. Superman would buckle.

Fucking Hal

I dont mind dark and "edgy" versions of characters as long as they're well written.

Is that...DC Real Worlds' Batman at the start?

>Throwing down the words 'sexist, racist homophobic' unironically is a clear signal for me to switch off these days, no matter who its levelled at

more and more people are thinking this way
those words now register as Charlie Brown's teacher talking

this

Alfred fucking with Bruce is always the best.

How can a man be this based?

This. My brain just immediately shuts off cause they are thrown around so much.

Fucking Bruce for fucks sake.

In his defense, one of Poison Ivy's superpowers is the ability to turn on men with super pheromones.

i am on OPs side here, I am not a fan of Frank Millers influence on batman. Yes its ok for Batman to be dark and broody, but not to the extremes that he took him. making Batman into a crazy person. And while I understand peoples sentiments about the terms "racist" and "homophobic" Frank does have some pretty bad views.

Its a sign the one who threw the words doesnt actually know anything about the subject he's talking about.

>Frank does have some pretty bad views.

Like voting for Hillary

HAH CHECKMATE COUNT FAGULA

>i am on OPs side here

Jesus Christ, the absolute madman!

Of course he prefers the candidate whos about carpet bombing every square inch of desert in eurasia insead of the one who wants to ban mexico. I imagine Frank Miller relies off mexicans from home depot parking lot to get any sort of domestic labour done.

>There is no tumblr on Sup Forums they say

Batman is not grey. He has a no kill police, always leaves the sentence in charge of the police and is a personal friend of the most righteous police ever. What about edgy have the Batman character?

What, im just saying both the candidates are shit in their own way and miller is an arsehole who hates muslims. Thats not a politcal statement aside from the fact two of the people involved in it are politicians.

Deja Vu by Darwyn Cooke, one of the other tales from Batman: Ego and Other Tales.

>miller is an arsehole who hates muslims

>by Darwyn Cooke
it hurts

Not political, thats his perogotive. He wrote a whole comic about it, its no less a political statement then saying hitler wast a fan of jews.

Dobson had no concept of time and legitimately thinks BTAS came out before TDKR

ASBAR is a parody of the edgy 90s heroes that took inspiration from TDKR and Watchmen