Literally have entire of continent as their territory while there are only 24.3 millions of population

>Literally have entire of continent as their territory while there are only 24.3 millions of population

>"Fuck off we are full lol"

What do they mean by this?

99% of australia is uninhabitable

>What do they mean by this?
That every habitable place on the continent has already been taken.

actually we'll have 25million in 5 months or so.

>Burgers built Las Vegas in the middle of a desert
>Australians pretend they can't

Hmm...

Why do Australians not live in the Northern Territory and North West Australia? Those places are habitable.

It's fucking hot.

Do you people have a lot of black people in Australia? I keep hearing that Australia will be majority black in mid 50's...

australians are rejected anglos after all, don't expect much

neither cant burgers
besides, no one really wants to live in a desert

You don't like sun?

>Australia will be majority black in mid 50's...
who says that

But its fucking hot everywhere down there.

'It's not that well known but heat stress kills more Australians than all of the other natural disasters put together.'

True, there's also more abos to the north.

Why do people in Europe and Canada have a higher melanoma incidence? Isn't your skin basically made for those regions?

People in Europe and Canada like sunbathing.

solarium is popular here in the winter time and we go on vacations to sunny places in the summer

Don't go to solarium, Erik. Is bad for your skin.

tell that to all the instagram thots

Pol/tards. I just want to know if its true.

Alice Springs is basically an bubble of intense crime walled in by thousands of miles of inhospitable desert.
You try living there

If immigrants actually wanted to move to the empty parts instead of the cities I think Australians would be a lot more welcoming