My father-in-law beats my mother-in-law, what do I do?

FIL is a hardcore right-wing gun nut, works carpentry and hates niggers. He is fairly bro until it comes to money. He is jew-tier about finances, controls all aspects of their finances, won't buy anything unless its on sale, doesn't spend a dime on leisure outside of internet and TV. He keeps their house at 80 degrees constantly (in fucking texas during the Summer) to not spend money ob AC and doesn't heat past like 70 in the winter. He hasn't been on a vacation in like 30 years because it costs money. He will track his wifes mileage and throw a hissy fit if she goes above a certain amount, shit like that. Doesn't drink, smoke or anything, just works, browses the internet for gun sales and drudge report and watches movies.

So turns out he is pretty abusive. He has on numerous occasions straight up punched his wife, choked her, pulled her arms behind her to cause pain etc etc... all over money arguments. On Sunday he threw a punch while arguing over money, she put her arm in the air to defend and she got a hairline fracture. She isn't very healthy, she has fibro myalgia and some other autoimmune diseases, so she can't really defend herself. She won't divorce him, saying she can work it out, and also due to being a good christian woman who doesn't want to be viewed as a divorced woman in her 60s by her peers.

Should I do something about this? I dont think I should, its really not my business, I am just afraid of him hitting my kid or something while babysitting because he can't control himself. What would I even do? I can't call the cops if she doesn't want to get away from him. I feel bad for her, I dunno.

Start a lynch mob

How does your wife feel about it? I think you need to man up and tell him he's not seeing the kids until he takes an anger management class or something. Kids are very impressionable, you don't want them around a wife beater.

Stop being a pussy and beat his ass.

She thinks her mom should leave but understands why she doesn't. 60 years old with health problems, gets disability and makes some money selling Plexus shit, but doesn't want to live in an apartment or whatever. They have been married since 17 and don't even like eachother, but its not my life.

this, beat his ass every time he lifts his hand. he will get the message, if he touches your kid break both of his hands.

If he hit my wife or kid, sure. For my mother-in-law? Id rather not get involved and probably shot, he has like 40 guns.

If he hits your kid just beat him to a pulp. He won't go to the police if he is an abuser himself. Nothing you can do about your Mother in Law without bringing in the authorities. Ask her privately if you can help but she has to want help.

Beat his ass. You're the man in the family, step up and take control. He's gotta learn you're in charge now. You should be physically and financially dominating him.

You can encoutage your mother on law to do something or do something yourself if it happens in front of you but otherwise its their business. If he hits your kid youre prety much clear to beat the shit out of him.

I am not going to fight him, I would just shoot him if it came down to it. No point in fighting someone with anger issues and guns, he will come shoot me or we will have a gunfight.

>hurr durr FIL is crazy right wing gun nut
>hurr durr beats MIL constantly
>hirr durr wut shud I do guys
Story is complete bullshit. OP confirmed for CTR fag. Fuck off.
Sage
.02 shekels deposited

lol yeah, he even added drudgereport

>tfw this is how salon readers view the rest of the country

Lol, old people fighting is always hilarious

But yeah seriously tell someone, at least someone big and intimidating who will just put the fear in him to make him cool it

Stay out of it faggot.

Or you could just grow a fucking pair and tell him to act like a god damn adult

>My father-in-law beats my mother-in-law, what do I do?

She probably had it coming.

Are there any chains or your mother-in-law, aside from the self-imposed ones?

If she has lived like this for decades and hasn't taken action herself, there is nothing you can do.

It is like dealing with a drug addict.
You can't help someone who is unwilling to help themselves.

Fuck off Sup Forums, you stimulus response lowlifes.

I'm going to deliver a hard truth to you. She's into it. Like that kids mom on, Preacher.

If OP is telling the truth then his wife is probably into getting her ass beat occasionally and if OP isn't beating her ass once in a while then she is gonna find a Tyrone to violently fuck her then beat her ass while OP watches helplessly

Nothing, none of your business. I'm sure she secretly enjoys it.