Why does no one ever discuss The Lone Gunmen?

Why does no one ever discuss The Lone Gunmen?
I just watched the 4th episode - the idiot of the group defeated the armed bad guy by grabbing a bulls cock, causing it to kick the villain through the wall of the barn.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1500074467846.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1500074367910.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well you've just convinced me to start watching it

You should give it a try. It's a ridiculous show, but it's entertaining.

I think your post explains why

aint that gay? i aint watching no gay shows fool

Because it's kinda forgotten tv show

Wait til it outlines 9/11 in advance and gets mysteriously cancelled. Fun stuff.

The 9/11 episode was the pilot and it got canceled due to low ratings because trying to turn the Lone Gunmen into a comedy was a fucking stupid idea that ruined them.

>turn the Lone Gunmen into a comedy
The Lone Gunmen were always comic relief - of course they made it a comedy.
It got good reviews as well.

Yes. they worked as comedy relief on the The X-Files which was usually dark af otherwise. Take away that contrast and it doesn't work at all, especially given they added a retarded character and a female spy who's allegiance shifted with the wind. It just didn't work and it got them killed off on The X-Files which was the worst possible outcome.

miss me with that gay shit homie

>and it got them killed off on The X-Files which was the worst possible outcome
Well in fairness, it's not like they thought there was going to be more X Files. They used the opportunity to wrap up The Lone Gunmen, without it supposedly going to effect The X Files.

Fuck yourself

Fuck you

what's going on here?

They could have wrapped up that Gunmen finale without killing them off in the process though. There was no reason to end them that way other than Chris Carter was butthurt that their series failed.

That user is a fucking faggot who should kill himself.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1500074467846.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1500074367910.webm

The fact that we don't have lone gunmen in this last season bothers a little.
I heard something about they being alive in a cave in the comics, hope it's true. It's not like The X-files is not a mess to have a lone gunmen comeback I think. The story is a mess already.

This. They brought back le epic cigarette man even though we literally saw his skull explode. No excuse not to have TLG

you had me at bull's cock! congrats

"Jump the Shark" features the death of The Lone Gunmen—popular recurring characters who first appeared in the first season episode "E.B.E.", although this plot was later retconned in the comic book series The X-Files Season 10. The episode proved difficult to make because, after the cancellation of The Lone Gunmen television series, Fox was adamant that the characters not have a featured role back on The X-Files. (The characters did appear in four previous season 9 episodes, but always very briefly.) The choice to kill off the trio was controversial. Writers Spotnitz and Gilligan later revealed some regret with the way the episode was handled. However, actors Bruce Harwood and Dean Haglund were happy with the way the episode ended.

So it was FOX being butthurt that their show failed and refused to allow them back onto the X-Files. What a fucking stupid network they are.

>le epic cigarette man
Fucking 90s born queers were a mistake.

it was a joke, you nutless wonder
go pop some midol and have a lie-down

>the people who were watching the original run were a mistake
what did he mean by this?

Putting le in front of something is a joke now? Youre just a fucking little faggot user.

Yes. Thank you. They were always at least fairly competent with actual skill sets and resources in the X-files despite being arch-typically nerdy conspiracy nuts. TLG turned them into a less funny version of the 3 stooges.

>They were always at least fairly competent with actual skill sets and resources in the X-files
Have you even watched TLG? They pull off much bigger and important jobs than they did in the X Files, with more tech than we had seen them with before.

>its a youngfag thinks his opinion matters episode.

>being older than 21
>still hanging out on Sup Forums

>reddit the opinion

>inevitable suicide: the poster

Predicted 9/11

How new are you?

>another meme non-response
Embarrassing!

It was a legitimate question newfag

No one says newfag anymore but redditors though.

>being under 21 and spending all your time here

gtfo here and stop trying to become us, faggot

because nobody has seen it

it was buried because it literally exposed 9/11 six months before it happened