You are now aware that Muslims can adopt white children

You are now aware that Muslims can adopt white children.

You are now aware that it's very very common for Muslim women to make business out of going to sperm banks and being inseminated with white men's sperm and selling the blue eyed children to Muslim child sex slavery gangs. Sometimes she keeps the child so that her husband can have a blue eyed child sex slave.

Other urls found in this thread:

svd.se/larm-fran-malmo-familjehemsbarn-ar-handelsvara/om/barn-under-samhallets-vard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Proofs?

This is from Sweden's biggest newspaper

>Adopted children have become a commodity in Sweden
>The shortage of foster homes are forcing us to give away children to Muslim refugees who've only been here for less than 2 years.
>We're not following any of our rules and procedures. We're not investigating anyone. We're just giving children away to anyone who asks and then we have no idea what happens to those children
svd.se/larm-fran-malmo-familjehemsbarn-ar-handelsvara/om/barn-under-samhallets-vard

bump.

bump

bump

Damn, I should get over there to pick up some, ah...models for my new manga.

It's important to be respectful of other cultures.

Wow you bigot, what's wrong with that? It's just a small cultural difference. Try to be more open minded

>implying pic related isn't 1/100000 gypsy/pashto

even if your b8 were true, fucking awesome

couple of generations and muzzies would be white

> shortage of foster homes
The serious questions are:
- Why is there a shortage of foster homes?
- Why so much foster kids? Are White Swede just dump those kids?
- Why not following the rules and procedure, and why it's Muslim refugees fault?

>Why is there a shortage of foster homes?
Because most of the approved foster parents are choosing to adopt 40 year old migrants posing as refugee children because it pays 30 times more than adopting a Swedish child

>Why so much foster kids? Are White Swede just dump those kids?
Pretty much all orphanages in Sweden are privatized and they've kicked out all Swedish children and turned their facilities into refugee shelters instead because it pays much more

>Why not following the rules and procedure, and why it's Muslim refugees fault?
Because shortage of foster homes

>>The shortage of foster homes are forcing us to give away children to Muslim refugees who've only been here for less than 2 years.
>Come to Sweden! Free loli sex slaves!
Really makes you think...

For fuck sake, liberal genocide when ?

Soon, i fucking hope soon

Fuck you Sweden

It's refugee kids, news article said they got as many as 50 kids every day arriving to Malmö during last autumn. Open border everyone's welcome hurray! What could possibly go wrong.

good movie

test

So can I just hop on a plane to sweden and get a free loli sex slave?

She looks like me, I may be her father

IT WORKED, congratulations!

it's a yezidi girl. i believe the pic was taken 2014/2015 when they had to run from isis

>implying you wouldn't

Putin shutting down internet? ww3 when?

Balls deep.

you let them in. you deserve what you get.

So cute. I want to give her a hug.

yes,and what more?

Don't worry, Chris. I'm attracted to women who are older than me. ;)

zzz who gives a shit
its not like all the bad things ever stop happening if everyone´s suddenly a jew

Only I can give mummy my cummies!

>tfw muslims don't need to die in some jihad to get qt blonde virgins anymore
>tfw only need to go to sweden and get them handed to you for free

What a time to be a muslim.

bump

Can OPs bump their own threads on Sup Forums?

Yeah, when it reaches page 8-9 you can give it a little bump in the rump

no

2*

It's just another article about the collapse of Sweden.

you don't deserve this.

Sweden, who the fucks gives a shit. Next, move along.

>tfw

You can't bump your own thread, cuck.

yes u can

Sad bemp

shes not yazidi, the girl that op linked is. syrians can have coloured eyes/light skin. i'd say 10% of the arab world is white with those features, 80% are brown with some of those features, 10% are black like africans

Fuck off, Levantines aren't Arabs

Christians/Druze/Alawites = white

Sunnis = Arab scum that should be exterminated

>)
Do you guys know who Conan O'Brien is over there?

It just proves how much attention you want when you bump your own thread this much.

yeah they are, leb dispora im guessing? anyway there were arabs there from before islam, read about the ghassanids that eventually became the maronites in lebanon/syria. most of you guys are brown like us, only a few (10%) are white

That child is only white in the sense that Jews are white i.e she has pale skin but genetically distinct from whites.

yeah i know. i meant the girl in OPs pic, i just wanted to post a qt refugee.

#killallpedophiles

You'd have to kill all mudslimes, kikes, niggers, many slavs, and many whites then.
Perhaps I can interest you in a biological warfare product called zika?

>You'd have to kill all mudslimes, kikes, niggers, many slavs, and many whites then.

im ok with this

there will always be new pedophiles retards. your son could become one.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

No, my son wouldn't, for he would fear the consequences of me ending his life with blunt force trauma.

It's true, sand niggers in israel tend to adopt south american whites.

kill

Also I fogot spics, they practice pedophilic incest as a norm. Goddamned rapebabies is what they are. Nuke em.

I was just commenting on my desire to kill muslims, kikes, niggers and many white people, mostly christians and leftists

when there are new pedophiles these have also be killed.

all person that are pedophile and doesnt supress their pedophile urges to 100% have to be killed.
They have no value and are a disgusting harm to children.

the world can gladly relinquish another muslim sex offender or another brony with dirty glasses and oily hair.

This cannot be fucking real... if you do this, you're not a first world country.

All these people who are stuck in 2014. Hello? It's 2016 now. This shit happens everywhere

Damn my child bride is waiting for me, feminism is so fucked up haha

bump