Are you ready for the biggest surprise of summer 2017?

Are you ready for the biggest surprise of summer 2017?

Is it weird if I have a crush on the blue hair girL?

Aside from the retarded premise it looks generic as fuck

The fact that this even exists makes me want to vomit

>Sony pictures

>Random shit theme + "be yourself" + rushed romance + retarded friends for comic relief
Literally impossible to be more generic

t. Jack Douglass

This movie really is the lowest Hollywood execs have stooped to make profit. I really hope it bombs, but that wont happen because there are too many stupid people who will go see this pile of shit

Reminder that Sony cancelled an animated Popeye movie for this.

Are kids even excited for this? Even normies are joking about how shit this looks, but what do smartphone-addicted kids think?

Nah. I was born in 1982 and there were tons of shitty kids movies in the 80s and 90s that were as bad or worse than this.

I hate using emojis and hate people that overuse emojis.
I can't think of a film I'd enjoy less than this one.

>see an easy opportunity to make money
>go for it
>"hurrr u stooped so low"
It's business, kid.

This. Look at any given year when you were between the ages of 7 and 12. I guarantee you'll be surprised by how many terrible kids movies were released that you've completely forgotten about.

The closest that comes to being as bad as this is the pogs cartoon that never got made.

Look up Garbage Pail Kids.

this
anyone who is shocked by this sort of thing gives away how young they are
nothing was more unashamedly whorish as 80s/90s tie-ins
most of the time they didn't try half as hard as they do now

JUST

Yep. The Transformers and G.I. Joe movies were literally made just to introduce new characters to the toy lines.

They're planning on making money from the people paying to watch it ironically.

I wanna see this. I don't think it looks bad. People are making out to be cancer and I think it's gonna surprise people

I'm going to give it a shot. Best scenario is if it's as redpilling on the same level as the Angry Birds movie.

>the only brown emoji featured is literally a pile of shit

#RESIST WHITES #BLM