youtube.com/watch?v=F2hvibGdg4w
youtube.com/watch?v=Ygv82yImfPk
youtube.com/watch?v=XRZAXH9V2gs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if you ban everything

fbfb i guess
t.OP

With proper laws yes. If you let your minorities run rampant lawlesly it sucks

It is inevitable for Europeans after ww2, doesn't matter if it works or not since we have to keep up to the rest of the world in BNP through imigration. Our populations cant simply just stop growing due to low fertility rates. It will also end racism, as there will be No more homogenous societies, which is the reason to the last years mindless populism.

It only works if the various races share a common culture. Singaporeans of all races are united in their hatred of foreigners. It's always about us vs them.

No it is not inevitable. You have two options, either cut back on the welfare state enough that a growing population is no longer required to pay for the previous generation. OR focus on increasing local fertility rates, limit immigration, encourage religion, and place the family at the center of your values.

As long as it's only whites and asians multiculturalism works.

Singapore is 75% Chinese and 10% de facto Chinese “malays”.

>multiculturalism

>American mathematics

culture is on its way to becoming a meme.
Just one global culture under consumerism.
face it, its all over.
pic very much related

No. just come and visit our more "diverse" towns, which happen to be the towns with most crime rates, but I'm sure it is just a coincidence.

youtube.com/watch?v=F2hvibGdg4w
youtube.com/watch?v=Ygv82yImfPk

>What is integration

I've always waited for this. I'm sure in my heart that consumerism is the god we've all desired.

Oh, because they integrate so well, don't they? That's why our crime rates are exploding because of them. Do me a favour and go integrate your head with a wall.

what kind of fag screenshots a post by a larp flag tho

>Malta
Well you are suprised that bad neighberhouds have crime ?

Please bomb Molenbeek

>Malta
>Known for being one of the safest place on the planet, or was.
>Blames the Maltese, not the recent influx of foreigners

Fuck you.

apparently it was the creator of the iron pill meme- supposedly verified in the Original thread.

I dont , went to malta and cyprus multiple times and i loved those places

All i'm saying is that just because some fucks are causing trouble doesnt mean that all of the people from the same race are blood thirsty rapist

Your numbers don't make sense. I was there and saw at least 20% Indians. Also the Malays are Muslim not Chinese.

I don't care. And crime is only one of the problems.

>I don't care

Yes, I don't care. They don't integrate, they're nothing but a bunch of ungrateful trouble makers. I don't care about what sad story they have. If you want them you can take them and house them in the EU parliament, I'm sure they'll love them.

Only if you have harsh immigration and equality laws and a justice system that will actually enforce the law on all peoples.

Those buildings look like shit let's be honest.

>So multiculturalism works ?
We will find out soon enough, I hate having found a reason to live considering how dark the future looks thanks to people like you.

>foreigners

go home johny fuckface to your inbred island

What the fuck are you talking about?

Who cares?

Who are you? Fuck off.

No it's retarded. There are not enough resources to keep producing more and more people. You have to see that at some point, you HAVE to fix the generation issue, no matter when. In future you need less labour, there will be less workplaces for all people. So how should your logic work? They can't pay taxes if they don't have a job.

Only works if their policy is base on race realism.
youtube.com/watch?v=XRZAXH9V2gs

they count chinese malays as chinese

The Indians there are foreign workers, not citizens.

> jews arent a threat goy, youre not going to get your life squeezed off you for banks, your children are not going to be sacrifices to moloch, youre not going to be erradicated so that our tribe inherits the earth
> your struggle is futile goy
> the debt scheme is unescapable goy, demand for debt will always grow its inevtiable goy

> paki nigger shilling for multiculti behind yuro flag
every single time

Are you unironically Jewish?

Yeah so the best way to deal with the problem would have been to stop immigration so that population stopped increasing, stop sending food to Africa, and having nuked China and India before they became too powerful. But now we are in this fucking mess and I can perfectly drive through my town without seeing a single Spanish person, only fucking niggers.