Ugh i hate when this happens

ugh i hate when this happens

It was truly a better time

Haha! Literally me in real life. :)

Literally me. I can't believe I used to like die hard movies. UGH

The life of a 30+ year old single female.
Fast forward 30 more years and she will still be offended by pointless shit and single

LOL this cartoon is so dumb lmfao

I want to strangle that comic writer

they must be #1 funkiller at parties

Can someone name me a sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic film from the 90s?

>female

fucking lol

you can tell it's a transexual

Did anyone even know what trans meant in the 90s?

>rewatch californication
>dude has sex with a 16 year old
>accidentally rapes someone
>calls people "fags"
>the cool character everyone likes
Show was way worse than I remember but Duchovny is still based

ace ventura

If you think you are also apart of that easily offended and forever alone group. I won't argue with you

yes but it was mostly associated with transvestites rather than transexuals

A war of ideology. Incessant and addictive

10/10

Holy fuck. The alt-right on Sup Forums is unironically btfo! I can already feel their butthurt.

I like how the author managed to draw himself disgusting in his own comic.

Fucking youngfags are an embarrassment.

she will probably kill herself before reaching 40 because she realized she wasted her opportunity to have meaning in life by having kids

What movies is she talking about?

The '80s and '90s were super progressive actually.
Just think of movies like Hook and The Goonies, minorities taking center stage without being treated any differently.

Even if you venture away from children's films, think of movies where there were actually legitimate Asian actors at the fore without being forcefully shoehorned in like the current trend is. Movies like Prince of Darkness and Jurassic Park. I'd argue that the '80s and '90s were even more progressive than today because during the '00s and '10s we experienced a bit of a counter-culture movement against minorities again.

This actually happens. I know a hard core left gaming site that had a huge triggered thread about a scene in an 80s movie where a little girl got upset that her favorite comic book hero, Thor, was called gay.

This kind of stuff goes through my head whenever I watch "revenge of the nerds", but knowing someone else is being triggered to high hell because of it, only makes it funnier.

Beg to differ, you mean the 40's.

This but unironically

>'00s and '10s less progressive than 80s and 90s

Give one example in the media where this happened.

>Movies like Prince of Darkness

A bit of an obscure example but valid nonetheless

Is it? I was going to watch it with my lesbian friend, but maybe not

The entire post already explained it though. You took out one quote but the entire thing that was written answered your question

F

dude where's my car had some trans jokes, sexist gags, and gay panic jokes throughout. no racism to my recollection though.

also released in 2000, but close enough