What's the best poor country and the worst rich country?

I think it's probably Vietnam and Saudi Arabia respectively.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Portugal and Portugal

>higher gdp than china

we dem boys

Whatever the most homogeneous Asian country is for poor (Laos? Vietnam?)

One of those fucking Arab shitholes for rich

Argentina and Saudi Arabia

Fuck you dad.

best poor: china

worst rich: usa

>Uruguay
>Richest of SA
They wish, they ex commie president bankrupt everything.

>Brazil

best poor: new zealand

worst rich: israel, constant state of existential crisis

>Ukraine is poorer than fucking warzones
Toppest of keks

Also: Georgia and Saudi

If that's true why don't you go back there?

I heard kenya's nice.
Israel because they're fascist scum.

that just added a little debt tho

the gdp is still growing stay jelly :^)

Why should I stay jelly, poorgay?

Moldova is poorer than poointheloo

>what are different sources

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita

go and believe whatever you want to believe niggertina, I don't really give a flying fuck

Benin best country

Argentina should be the same shade as Uruguay, since ours is slightly higher

As for your question...
>worst rich
Equatorial Guinea (Same GDP per capita as Northern Europe due to oil, it's still a third world shithole)

>best poor
Probably Belarus (99% white, no crime, no poverty, traditionalist society)

>I don't believe all the stadistic, I only believe in wikipedia
Poor little thing.

>niggertina
Funny you say that as well considering that African descendent are 10% of Uruguay while they are not even 1% of Argentina.

Singapore has their shit together. +1 best rich state.

Best poor state? Probably Vietnam. Nationalist, mostly homogeneous, and tough as fuck nails when shots are fired. Pragmatically Nixonian with alliances, too.

did you even read the article? the sources for the article are:

International Monetary Fund (2015)[4]
World Bank (2015)[5]
United Nations (2014)[6]

fucking retards this days, and living just some kilometers away...
scary

Dude just stop. You're a irrelevant tourist place for Argies, nothing more and you will never be more than that.

Next time we are not going to protect your country when Paraguay try to take it.

Only one of those puts Uruguay above 16 thousand though, which is the color cutoff.

Worst rich country: Saudi Arabia
Best poor Country: Slovenia to be hon, famiglia.

Probably Ukraine/Iran and China (wealth can't protect you from pollution or organ harvesting + savagery towards animals).

>Vietnam

lolno

I know someone who lived there and described the country outside of the few resorts (Da Nang, Nha Trang, Ha Long etc.) as a living hell.
Gangs everywhere - the police being one of them, generalized violence, acid throwing in particular is a popular practice.
Gang leaders wear veils for light skin and let their nails grow long like a Chinese empress dowager.
Police harass, arrest and murder citizens openly, especially those without "lucky" number plate combinations on their cars (like 123, 555, 111 etc.).
People are treated worse than cattle and are left to die in the street. Many sick and old people themselves walk out into the countryside to let themselves die. If they're dying in the street, people literally step over them.
There is also a lot of slavery. One man had fallen ill and left to die. His brother took all his belongings and his wife as slave. She was one of two slaves living on the foot floor of the hotel where this guy I know was staying. They cooked for guests (including westernized Vietnamese diaspora) and cleaned during the day, and were raped at night in total indifference.
Contrary to what its Asian, Buddhist, traditional, hierarchical culture would let you think, the Viets are a very individualistic and cruel people.
And that's just how they treat each other. How they treat minorities like the Hmong - there are no words. They'll disembowel a child and let him alive in the forest "as an example".

>tl;dr any country not white or partially white (mestizo) is not a country you want to be in

it's the same for everyone, once only one of those institutions says you've broken the 16k you'll change colors, we lead in all 3, that's the point being discussed here

>he said, holding his tears back, dreaming of having enough money this summer to leave his shithole, cross the River, and enjoy some decent and beautiful beaches and countryside for once, even if for only a couple of weeks...

meanwhile the superior Uruguayan, he is a permanent tourist in his own beautiful land, 365 days a year

> Objectively
Best poor : Cuba (pic related)
Worst rich : Equatorial Guinea. Richer than Poland and Czech, as developed and corrupt as Congo and Zambia.

> Personally
Tunisia (democracy, education, tourism) and UAE (the Jew masters of dictators and antidemocratic forces in MENA)

kek, don't be too harsh on yourself portosbro

>HDI

Using this as a reference: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

Poor countries being below world average and rich countries above world average.

Worst rich country: Venezuela
Best poor country: Serbia

It doesn't show you in the best light, does it ?

???

>all this silly infighting
The south cone will never be united.