Moon Girl, Marvel’s smartest new superhero, is a 9-year-old Black girl from Manhattan, New York

>Moon Girl, Marvel’s smartest new superhero, is a 9-year-old Black girl from Manhattan, New York

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/740569/one-of-the-fastest-growing-fields-in-science-still-makes-a-lot-of-people-very-uncomfortable/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

racism is over

If she's so smart why hasn't she stopped the Green Goblin?

she's a new character and not a reboot, which makes me happy

Cool I guess, but call me when she pulls of SCIENCE!!!

Countdown to when she kills someone

How come blacks are only smart in comics?

Seriously, this is how you do diversity right. Be original, not pandering. Now all we need is for her and Kamala to meet up

Just waiting for her to become a super villain.

actually is a reboot of Moon-boy and soon she will be replacing him as devil dinosaurs partner. don't expect modern day marvel to do anything original and not resort to race baiting.

If she so smart why is she a nigger?
Check mate marvel cucks

Is Luke cage particularly smart? I mean there are a lot of smart characters in the Marvel universe as it is. The headlines from this sound baitey as fuck. They announce riri as being as smart as stark, but headlines pertaining to this all end in question marks.

>soon
user, she's doing that since ANAD started.

Birds living in New York City are proven to be smarter than birds living in the country.

Kind of seems strange that she is literally replacing a monkey...

>Seriously, this is how you do diversity right
The design looks like they came up with in 3 seconds when imagining "black girl" and "smart".

i dunno with the inclusion of the new iron man now it just feels repetitive.
are they going to do anything interesting with her or is it just going to be you standard tinker hero that works on "its comic book science i aint gotta emplain shit" and has wacky adventures?

WE

Many keks were had when we learned of her book.

>big glasses
>bowtie
>some contraption of some description that doesnt have to make any sense, just look sciency
im falling asleep as i write this

So basically, an already dying medium has resorted to pandering to people who don't even read comic books and driving away the few people who actually do read them?

WHITES STOLE AFRICAN STARGATES

It's our fault for not being liberal & open-minded.

Why?

It is about as far apart as legacies can get both character wise and relation in the story. Not to mention Moon boy's name offers nothing, the old ongoing was called Devil Dinosaur not moon boy and devil dinosaur.

If she's so smart, why come she hasn't published a cure for cancer yet?

It doesn't matter how smart you are if you aren't going to help people out.

Why are people so hung up on cancer? I mean, it's not like it's just annihilating the human population so why bother?

>Sup Forums complains about minority legacy heroes and says they should just create new characters
>they do
>Sup Forums is still mad

Because T'Challa won't publish it and blacks back blacks.

>Kind of seems strange that she is literally replacing a monkey...

AND they kept the MOON in her name
Marvel is retarded so diverse they use TWO racial slurs on 1 black character

Ahem

I just can't believe they're so retarded they think these fat tumblrinas and niggers actually read comics when it's obvious that at most they only watch marvel movies and say they like comics to appear "nerdy and quirky" or whatever. Its like most girls who say they read but its bullshit, the last book they read was the sparknotes of the great gatsby in middleschool but they just want to seem smart. Surely Marvel realizes this right?

>She's just a nignog who stole Devil Dinosaur
>And she's now the smartest person ever for some reason and an Inhuman.

>it's another pol thread

>don't expect modern day marvel to do anything original and not resort to race baiting.

Does this mean we will finally get a Teenage Negro Ninja Trashers ongoing?

If she's so smart why doesn't she become Caucasian to excel even faster and more efficient then being black?

Also, why make blacks smart in comics when they're not smart in real life expect for an extremely small number of them? Black people will never be as intelligent as Moon Girl in real life, why try and tease them as kids?

Unless this entire comic is satire

AYOOOO HOL UP
*smacks lips*
IS YOU SAYIN
*fixes glasses*
THAT I AM
*pets dinosaur*
THE SMARTEST MUHFUGGIN NIGGA
*creates hypothesis*
IN THE GOT-DAM UNIVERSE AND SHIIEEET?
*performs experiment*

Being smart in Marvel doesnt mean jack shit

Well, now we know where Night Thrasher came from....

I'm pretty sure they go with "loud on twitter= instant sales" route. Pissing off fanbase is just cherry on Brevoort's cake.

Why was this post deleted?

Why does Marvel only have one city?

>White people will never be as intelligent as Reed Richards in real life, why try and tease them as kids?

Sup Forums, like all of Sup Forums gets buttmad every time a minority or a woman is put in a strong role because "its obviously pandering to SJWs".

Now half the time they're not wrong, it is pandering to SJWs for panderings sake, but the other half of the time they're just complaining to complain, which just gives SJWs a point. I mean its pretty hard to turn around and say they're talking shit about there being opposition to minority or female characters if whenever they come about, there is opposition to them.

I mean look at Ghostbusters. Now yes that was pandering to SJWs and yes, it did turn out to be an utter crock of shit but when literally all we knew was that there was going to be a new Ghostbusters and they were going to be all female, before there was even any talk of casting there was backlash because of "pandering"

I'm no SJW. Far far from it, but I can never understand how people on the internet can unironically prove their point in the same post that they deride them as not having one.

pleb

We've had more accomplished white scientist and intelligent whites over the centuries of humanity itself then anything the blacks have ever done in their entire existence on the face of this Earth.

How many accomplishments have blacks done to help humanity? And don't tell me music or peanut butter when whites had to help them along the way and or they stole ideas from them.

MOONMAN MOONMAN CAN'T YOU SEE

Dave Chapelle never said this.

I hate smugness

What does that have to do with what I said? I'm just using the same logic as you.

Now that you mention "why doesn't she become Caucasian"... how big was outrage back in the day when Psylocke swapped bodies?

Is that the Armchair of Rage guy from Conan?

I thought Iron Woman was supposed to be the clever black girl?

Your logic is flawed though, we've had scientist closer to the intelligence level of Reed Richard then any black ever has with any black equivalent. Im looking at Mr Terrific

Don't create characters for kids when they weren't even born with the genetics or DNA to even be close to a normal IQ, let alone an insanely intelligent "Moon" whatever the fuck.

>help them along the way and or they stole ideas from them.
That's not exclusive to blacks at all

As a spic, I dislike her and all of this "progressive" movement Marvel has been doing. I never cared about a character's race, I just enjoyed good stories.

Now I'm getting comics that profile white people and replace existing characters with cardboard replacements.

At least I still have Kaine Parker. Who will live through the clone conspiracy shit and won't be killed off.

It doesn't matter and it wasn't the point of the post. There have been more original ideas and progress of humanity as a whole from whites then blacks or any other minority

If that helps you sleep at night Sup Forums

So long as white geniuses don't out number black geniuses, then what's the problem?

>Your logic is flawed though
It's your logic though.
> we've had scientist closer to the intelligence level of Reed Richard then any black ever has with any black equivalent. Im looking at Mr Terrific
But no one will EVER be as smart as Reed and according to you since no one can be that smart you shouldn't make kids believe they could be.

>Don't create characters for kids when they weren't even born with the genetics or DNA to even be close to a normal IQ, let alone an insanely intelligent "Moon" whatever the fuck.
"Don't give kids a goal to strive for" is basically what you're saying, I think you're underplaying just how fucking smart Reed Richards is. You know he's basically God right now, right? You have no real point here and you're just making yourself look retarded.

>At least I still have Kaine Parker. Who will live through the clone conspiracy shit and won't be killed off.
I love your enthusiasm, senpai. It's about time that he gets back.

If you think that profiling is shown in a good light you're a retard. Hell you should be glad it's being done to a white person instead how others like Bendis pretend it's a minority only thing.

>lepolboogeyman

>Colonise vast swathes of the world
>Mobilise these countries economies for the sole specific purpose of pumping more money into the home country of the empire
>Deliberately create systems that prevent the education of indigenous peoples
>Deliberately create social systems that place white Europeans on top and leaves all other races as subservient
>Propagate the notion of white superiority
>Do this over the course of centuries

Gee whizz, I wonder why all these coons and gooks haven't put forward as much to the world.

The only reason why the Japs managed it was because they'd uniquely isolated themselves for literal centuries, assumed the west were barbarian and were shocked enough to find out that they were "the barbarians" that they overthrew the shogunate, restored the Meiji emperor and went out on the Irakurwa mission specifically to prevent against it and to turn that shit around.

Don't count out which dominance and imperialism when wondering about the technological advances of the world.

Also, we have a hell of a lot to thank Arabs for with regards to mathematics mate

Because black people look more like monkeys than any other race. Source: racism.

>Don't create characters for kids when they weren't even born with the genetics or DNA to even be close to a normal IQ

there it is

This, while it's retarded they're going SHE'S SMARTER THAN REED AND DOOM AND PYM DA SMARTEST!!! XDDD at least they made a new fucking character

If they were intelligent enough they'd figure out that they were stuck in a system to bring about their downfall.

Obviously they weren't. Geneics and DNA is what makes us, us, and some will always be more intelligent. Easiest ways to see this is by skin color and skull form

>people actually think like this

>We can't even have "normal" black characters now let alone geniuses
The black kids who are at least 90 probably will gravitate towards those type of characters.

>mfw Kaine lives with Peter at Parker Industries as his bodyguard

t. calvin candie

Bonus if Kaine masquerades as Spider-Man.
Double bonus if he hates every second of it.

That actually sounds really funny. Like Peter gets unmasked and tries to pretend he's Kaine.

>Because black people look more like monkeys than any other race.
This statement shows more of a disregard for the variation of monkeys rather than the looks of black people.

>everyone of importance is AMERICAN
I wish you yanks would take your heads out of your asses for once

>Easiest ways to see this is by skin color and skull form
>not how an individual carries themselves or behaves.

>tfw they have a pic of Ben Reilly in their office

CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER ALL THIS FREEDOM

Blacks are musical geniuses though, at least in the 20th century

At least smart enough to create places like Tulsa after slavery.

Academia does mate in a rather broad concensus that pervades even disagreements and disputes about the imporantance of various specific factors. I'm rather more inclined to believe people who've dedicated a large portion of their life to the study of such things than a person who has decided such notions don't fit their worldview and are therefore a crock of shite

I miss Scarlet Spiders.

>wah no ones actually likes things but me

Grow up

because comics are fictional

fag

Far more whites were lynched when 'lynch mobs' were chic. They were also typically a response to rapists, pedophiles, murderers or highwaymen. Usually happening right after the deed was discovered.

I'm sure plenty of innocent men of both races were killed, but it wasn't a racist practice in itself.

Or you know, the British Raj, that was the cataclyst that led to India now being a global superpower.

And China too funnily enough, without the british Empire, both of these would be backward as fuck.

They're American Comics for the American people. What exactly were you expecting.

I'm still pretending Ben's alive somewhere...

I have to.

I'm willing to believe that there exists a super soldier from WW2. I'm willing to believe that someone can shrink to an ant and grow giant in the blink of an eye. I'm willing to believe in alien races waging war across the galaxy, where one of the races can shapeshift. I'm willing to believe in beings from another dimension seeking to destroy this one.

But a 9 year old girl who happens to be a super genius breaks my suspension of disbelief because she comes across as one of those shitty OC character from fanfic who seems like a complete Mary Sue

Top retort mate

Hey, I'm not saying there arent any benefits in the long run to colonialism, but that's only from nations who have thrown off those shackles. If you're wondering why for centuries not much of importance came from the people of these countries, imperialism is a fucking huge factor

> Posting leftist drivel alongside based Nige

>all new steve jobs.jpg

This excuse is on its death bed. Especially with the strides behavioral genetics has made this year alone.
qz.com/740569/one-of-the-fastest-growing-fields-in-science-still-makes-a-lot-of-people-very-uncomfortable/
>This week, Robert Plomin, professor of behavioral genetics at King’s College London, published a paper showing that a child’s educational success can be predicted by their genes. Genetic data from 20,000 DNA variants across several genes collectively account for 10% of the differences in children’s educational achievement age 16. At the most extreme ends of this genetic variation is an entire exam grade difference—from A to B grade for those with the highest polygenic score, to B to C grade for those with the lowest.

Go on and guess which races genes consistently prove lacking when it comes to intellect.

>There are not huge benefits

Literally the biggest benefit of the British Empire was allowing some countries to actually have long distance travel via railways.

This was one of the biggest and quite rightly most important things that ever happened to India and China.

You have no idea how absolutely important the British Raj was to the history of India.

Or even more Ironic. Zimbabwe. Where the Colonials were such a positive impact, putting the "natives" in power caused the country to decline fast and hard because bleeding hearts didn't listen to the actual population.

>Lefitist drivel

Facts. The word you are looking for is facts.

Because it is a fact that Academia supports the notion that Imperialism would be a factor in why we haven't seen many advancements from non white nations over the recent centuries, and it is a fact that academics, having dedicated considerable chunks of their time to the study of such pursuits are more likely to be better informed than some random bloke on the internet

>Zimbabwe. Where the Colonials were such a positive impact, putting the "natives" in power caused the country to decline fast and hard because bleeding hearts didn't listen to the actual population.

Same is happening in South Africa with its broken down infrastructure.

Ah, you see Zimbabwe is actually an even more tragic tale.

Because instead of letting Imperial developed government simply become seperate, British rule handed it over to a bunch of terrorists because they claimed to be natives.

Zimbabwe literally went from a pro-education, Racially unbiased nation to a racist xenophobic shitpile overnight.

South Africa was doomed from the end of Apartheid because there was no neutral party there.

There was racist white people and racist black people.