Post perfect casting for Sup Forums related movies yet to be made

Post perfect casting for Sup Forums related movies yet to be made.

t-this is a blue board

Who's babe on the right?

Looks like Okita Anri to me.

No, that's Anri Okita.

Oh, Okita Anris evil sister

What even IS Lady Death? Is it just another 90s cheesecake comic or is there something actually worth reading about it?

she was part of the Chaos! comics universe from the 90s. I remember it because the creators said they were cancelling all of the series (Lady death, Evil ernie, Purgatori & more ) on january 1 , 2000, they day of the apocalypse.

First version was pure evil fap material. Later she got heroic personality and story.

if it was up to me, leto would have been jason turned nuts (or tim, if you want to go by rotj) and this would have been the original who bats killed for brutalising jason/tim, but the boy wonder was already too far gone at that point.

I mean for fuck's sake, they already got him, why waste him in a minor role.

Marvel needs to kidnap him and have him be Osborn again.

>Is it just another 90s cheesecake comic
Yes. Pretty good as far as 90s cheesecake comics go though.

If they indeed adapt Trench, he'll be villain of movie.

Oh my.

I'm a sucker for corsets.

>That horrible Lady Death OVA that ADV put out in the mid 2000s.

Doc Magnus

Who would you guys cast for a Nextwave movie Sup Forums?

The Captain
Monica Rambeau
Elsa Bloodstone
Machine Man
Boom Boom
Dirk Anger

I would cast Jack McBrayer as Dirk Anger just because he's always seen as the nicest guy.

Oh.
So not only can she not act. She can't speak English either

Anyone else read the Lady Death launch that came out this month? It was...quite delicious. And amusing. I bought it on a whim and don't regret it.

>Yfw we live in the timeline where a Metal Men movie will never get made
Why must we suffer?

Why would you cast an asian gravure model to play a tall statuesque white woman

she is whiter than most "whites" and has the ideal body

she actually speaks non broken English nigga

She's both. To echo what other posters have said, she's got some fun books. Ivan Reis did a lot of work on Lady Death and for Chaos Comics. First place I ever read him and it was great.

Funny thing is Mike Wolfer did the boundless comics LD and if anything he's guilty of being a little too compressed and a little too serious. There was always a bit of over the top "fun" with lady death, even though it tried to be edgy for the 90s. But Boundless comics lady death is pretty good, and Pulido has the series back and its great as well. I back them on kickstarter but he's selling them through regular channels now.

I'd say Jelena karleusa (singer/dancer) should be Emma Frost. While it is tempting to pic any attractive blonde for Emma, Jelena really looks the part and she can pull off a variety of hair-styles/colors and make-ups with ease.