Any of you ever watched a movie so many times in a few weeks that you just can't enjoy the movie anymore?

>Any of you ever watched a movie so many times in a few weeks that you just can't enjoy the movie anymore?

Some movies are meant to be enjoyed once or twice a year and not every few weeks...

No, I'm not autistic.

You are honestly retarded.

i only watch movies ONCE even those that i feel are great, because you can never replicate that feeling of the wonder or suprise.....i might revisit it a few years later, but no i don't relate weirdo.

I rented Andrei Tarkovsky's Mirror from my local library the first time I watched it. I probably watched it about 6 times in about two weeks just because of how much resonant, dreamy imagery it has that I had to experience and re-experience. I wasn't able to watch it again for a while after that

I watched 2001 a dozen times in a week, probably more.

I liked it even more after every viewing.

only children and autists watch the same movie repeatedly

I saw it in a curzon cinema, wouldn't say greatest film I've ever seen but left the biggest impression on me. That scene where the guys head is beating like his heart just left a weird mood in the room..

What's the logic here? You aren't picking up on everything in a movie on the first watch even if you delude yourself into thinking you are. Then there's the fact that rewatching something you enjoyed is a positive behavior.

I used to rewatch movies like every day as a kid lol. Now I only really rewatch things if I'm showing them to a friend or something. I have too many new things to watch so I don't rewatch stuff very often.

Go back normalfag

I have watched The Dark Knight and The Social Network countless times, during periods where I was stuck at home due to an injury I would often watch these films in part or whole several times during the week. I think mainly as it's comforting, like the spaghetti bolognaise your mother makes, and also as both films have an intrinsic rewatchability.

I can no longer watch Saving Private Ryan.

For sure, definitely not my favourite film but I just couldn't get my head around all the imagery the first time I watched it. Mirror's probably the only film I've had that reaction to, where I've had to rewatch it to properly correlate my perception of the film to the film as it is, just because of its inherent dreaminess and strangeness

Senior citizens too. Might as well put The Fugitive on a loop.

Fag

Last month I had no internet and the only movie I had was the producers. Shit sucked but I still like the movie

>watching a movie more than once
Not sure if bait

I usually end up watching LOTR, the Star Wars prequels, Predator, and Rocky I-IV once or twice a year. Those are honestly the only movies I've consistently rewatched in my life.

I watched pic related 3 times in 1 week.

No idea why and never have done that with any other

I've seen Batman V Superman 15 times and it's gotten so bad I can't participate in the discussion threads anymore because it's irritating when 99% of the people in the thread don't know what the fuck they are talking about.

Rude

Please apologise or I'll report you to the police

No one gives a fuck what you watch faggot

Woop forgot to add Pic.

>immediately starts hurling homophobic slurs
Back to

You should rewatch more films, I used to be a teenager like you but when you get older and you become more assured of your tastes in film it's good to rewatch films you genuinely like and demonstrate to yourself where your actual interests lie