Julian Assange Suggests MURDERED DNC Staffer Seth Rich was Source

Burn the shills and kill the slide threads. Seth Rich was killed by either the DNC or the Hillary camp arranged it themselves. In an interview with a Dutch talk show Julian Assange suggested and all but confirmed the murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich was the source of the DNC leak. The article at the bottom of this post talks about some of the details and includes the interview with Assange.

This is incredibly important, and the implications of what it could lead to are huge. Wikileaks is also offering a $20,000 reward for information linked to Seth Rich's murder. Don't let this get slid.

openmedianews.com/murdered-dnc-staffer-wikileaks/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NebraskaDems/status/763492720090439680
popville.com/2016/07/early-morning-shooting-in-bloomingdale/
guccifer2.wordpress.com/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/dnc-employee-shot-dead-dc-weekend/story?id=40498551
heavy.com/news/2016/07/seth-rich-dnc-voter-election-fraud-democratic-national-committee-wikileaks-murdered-shot-conspiracy-washington-clinton-data-analyst-emails/
washingtonpost.com/local/dc-politics/fact-check-robberies-this-year-in-dc-are-up-not-down/2016/07/14/f6d00452-49dd-11e6-90a8-fb84201e0645_story.html
openmedianews.com/obama-voter-fraud-conspiracy-theory/
youtube.com/watch?v=Dp0BQ9EwyIA
businessinsider.com/wikileaks-20000-seth-rich-dnc-2016-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

twitter.com/NebraskaDems/status/763492720090439680

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT YOU MUST NOT RESPOND TO SHILL POSTS.

IF YOU DO, MAKE SURE TO GO AS FOLLOW:

>x84959357

That way they don't get paid and we win.

DON'T REPLY TO SHILL POSTS.

popville.com/2016/07/early-morning-shooting-in-bloomingdale/
some interesting comments in there regarding the neighborhood

>There has been a small group of guys with a silver handgun terrorizing this neighborhood for weeks with minimal response from public officials.

> It’s especially awful considering how much violent crime has been going on in this 2-3 block radius

>This is getting stupidly ridiculous – all of the recent high profile crime is concentrated on the exact same 2-3 blocks of Flagler, Adams, and First. Nowhere else in the neighborhood. Why doesn’t MPD have a permanent police presence in an area they know there is an ongoing problem?

>the situation in northern bloomingdale is untenable. the last few months have just been really bad

>The neighborhood construction impedes the cops ability to canvass the streets, offers hiding places for criminals and eliminates sight lines for neighbors. As someone that lives near the crime scene and in front of DC waters construction, I know first hand the atmosphere this creates

Reading some old neighborhood blogs on the market from 2010:

>Can they afford to call the police on the endless loitering and (apparently) drug dealing that occurs right outside their store? Honestly, they need to pack up their business and move to a different neighborhood. I'd rather have a vacant storefront than the Flagler market.

Being brutally honest, unless something huge by Assange comes out, I still think it's a 50% chance he was killed by random nig nogs.

But the other 50% holy shit, it could win trump the election.

Girlfriend lived 1.1 mile from him and he died in between the two residences about a block from his house.
Found out who girlfriend is she is with her, oddly just started tweeting again about hillary after her boyfriends death was inactive on twitter for a year prior.
I think from here we find seths roommates. He had 3 roommates clinton foundation is least likely to have gotten to them.
One might share seths passion and help us with something.

Dicks Out for Seth

>@OWHnews This story is disturbing. The OWH shouldn't be spreading unfounded rumors when people are in mourning.

This murder didn't just happen. This was in the beginning of July. It's not like its coming from some random person, Assange himself specifically brought up Rich's death when discussing how wikileaks' sources face serious risks.

>all but confirmed

If it's the truth, he should confirm it. If not he needs to STFU then FOAD

I thought so previously as well, however Assange's suggestions bring up serious questions. Also, no possessions were taken. I mean of course it could be a random shooting, but it is starting to seem like less of a coincidence.

Over four days in June, a woman was carjacked and three people were robbed at gunpoint on Flagler Place, close to where Rich was shot.

Due to the incidents, an extra police patrol car was stationed in front of the convenience store opposite where Rich was shot, a neighbor told Daily Mail Online.

Police supposed to be there.
Sounds very tinfoil hat here but stage a few robberies in the area a few days before just to make the murder look like its just a rough part of town.

Where does Guccifer 2.0 fit into all of this? Haven't seen him mentioned much at all. If the DNCLeak emails were from an insider, does it make much sense that this guccifer 2.0 dude (correct me if I'm wrong, but guccifer 2.0 claims he isn't in the USA, right?) had access to the same emails?

Regardless who it was, it's also important to consider how it went down. Whoever did it probably just copied as many .pst files as they could find right?

Is it possible that both Guccifer 2.0 remotely gained access to .pst files as well as Seth Rich copying the .pst files from whatever intranet or google drive the DNC was using?

What do we know about guccifer 2.0?

He can't just confirm something like because the implications would be that SOMEONE murdered a wikileaks source. It will look really suspicious for both the DNC and Hillary, so it's better if more details can be confirmed about Seth's death before he confirms it. I don't think Assange is big on confirming sources, but if Seth were not just randomly killed, this would probably be a time where wikileaks does give out its source.

It's really hard to say. And of course, it could turn out that they had different information about the DNC or Clinton that came from Seth.

My roommate who has lived here longer than I have did have his laptop stolen from his old house a year or so ago.

Can the memesters on trumps campaign look into this more? This could be the thing that brings Hillary down for good.

If you read the article the paper posted there aren't even any rumors. I think they were just trying to shame them into deleting their tweet.

Cant give out his sources ever. Sources are putting their lives and thier families lives in danger. Even if a source is dead people would be less likely to be an informant because even if they die their families could still be in danger.
He will never give sources if he wants to keep doing what he does.

This could heavily hint at the "October surprise" or big bombshell against Clinton that Julian Assange keeps claiming to have. In fact, this actually makes the most sense.

DNCLeak emails came from Guccifer 2.0.

Unreleased bombshell is from Seth Rich.

>robbed at gunpoint
>carjacked

Seth Rich had nothing stolen. Was only killed. Initial reports claimed that it could be an attempted robbery with nothing taken.

>Tell everyone that one of your sources was murdered for leaking information
>Suddenly no one wants to leak anything for fear of suicide

Good plan.

This is true. So if wikileaks can get information on Seth's death it could be all that they need without announcing the source.

I agree. If Seth was a source, it could easily be information that has yet to be released.

Does anybody have any information about Seth's experience at the Census Bureau before he got a job at the DNC? I could look into what he did here and if he actually had the ability to break open a voting fraud scandal.

@thekmulk is girlfriend.
She is with her. Only tweets after boyfriends death.

Bump for slides

>"suicide"

i'm really on the fence, almost over it.
the criminal activity in the area is one thing, and is important,

but when every other aspect of this case is suspicious, I can't rule out an assasination scenario

What I'm still wondering about is why the fuck did he walk home from his girlfriend's place over a mile away at 4 am?

Was drinking and didnt want to have to walk home in the morning.
Woke up early to head home before going to work.
Car was at home so no way to get home the next day.

You telling me youve never been drunk and gone home at 4am?

maybe he had an early morning meeting scheduled; it makes sense.
>he spends the night over there
>leaves at 4 am while she's asleep
>she wakes up, calls him to find out why he left
>while on the phone, he gets stopped, and shot a block from his house

Yeah but that's extremely careless to walk home alone at 4 am in DC.

How is my man Seth going to go out drinking, go home with his gf, fuck her and not immediately pass out?

in the event he was robbed - who knows - are there stores open?
is anything open?
also maybe walking a mile from gf's house is normal for him

whats strange though is,
not a single article/police mention where he was coming from
just that he was 'walking home'
the gf surely told police what he was doing outside (she was on the phone with him)

i think he was provoked to come outside
(he was already home)

i think he did. by 4 am was probably deep in the throes of a hangover and couldn't sleep anymore.

Literally nothing is open after 3, not even drunk pizza places.

I guess, if I was him I'd just fug her ass again and go to bed

Little market on the same corner he was killed. Looks like they close at 830. They have no cameras on outside of building but have them inside.

We don't have this info, but you can guarantee the police have it/have asked these questions. We're all wondering what he was doing or why he was walking around, but the girlfriend who was on the phone with him knows.

If he was just "walking home" from his girlfriends, that would be in all the news articles to garner sympathy. No reason to hide that.

IMO the biggest tell of all is that with the DNC's hard push against gun violence, and all the pandering that was done at the DNC.. why was Seth Rich not brought up at all? Why are the democrats not mentioning him? He could be their poster boy for gun control, "THIS RED BLOODED AMERICAN WAS MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD, WE NEED TO BAN GUNS."

Sad when you can tell something is shady by how much a political party does not try to exploit it.

So are finally going to be able to indict the Clinton's for Mena as well if we can prove this one murder?

Damn. Nice digging, user.

His girlfriend was inactive on twitter for a year, you say? And just now started tweeting about Hillary? What's she saying, positive stuff mostly?

Yea positive, here @ is above

bump

Hey that's a really good point.

The Democratic Party, the party vociferously in favor of gun control, loses a bright young staffer to senseless gun violence, and yet they don't even acknowledge it, let alone use it to push their agenda? That seems both out of character and suspicious.

His girlfriend is very suspicious.

Yes, there's the possibility of a failed robbery or random murder. This would be happening when he'd walk home at 4am in D.C.

Also possibly an assassination, maybe even in a prepared neighborhood. This would be happening when he'd walk home at 4am in D.C.

There's yet another possibility. Maybe Seth was drawn out of his bed at 4am. Maybe his girlfriend did wake up and call him because it was careless from Seth to walk home at 4am in D.C.

Opposed to this, maybe Seth's girlfriend was involved in this since they met, and was the one that lured him out, or pushed him out.
If an environment truly was created in advance (missing lights, making it a shady place, couple robberies, violence in the 2-3 same blocks recently before the kill) then that gives us a very well prepared assassination. We are dealing with shameless pigs, and Seth's girlfriend might be our key suspect in all this.

There's a perspective that a lot of people are missing here.

We all recognise how convoluted this mess is, and the degree to which the illegality of it is utterly rampant, with terrible consequences - Haiti as one nice little 'package deal' example.

Everybody seems to be missing the point that new leaks from new people are almost certainly going to surface. It's not like they will ever run out of material.

fyi

>invite bf out drinking and back to your place to fuck
>afterwards start a petty argument to piss him off
>he leaves in the middle of the night foolishly
>calls him when he's almost home to apologize
>activateit.jpg
>receive cushy Hillary campaign job and full time job if she's elected

Fucking roasties I swear.

I like hoe you think.. females are degenerate filth and will more often than not fuck you over in worse ways than you could ever have imagine.. they are deeply evil beings with no true soul.

She sounds insane..as most women

The more I think about it, the more I think Seth Rich wasn't the DNCLeak source.

guccifer2.wordpress.com/ Guccifer 2.0 was posting emails straight from the DNCLeak archives for weeks before Wikileaks uploaded the entire dump. That means either multiple people had access, or that the more likely scenario is that Guccifer 2.0 got bored or for whatever reason turned the dump over to Julian Assage. But the fact that this guccifer 2.0 guy had access to the same emails from the DNCLeak, and was leaking them for weeks ahead of time, indicates to me he was the source, not Seth Rich. Guccifer 2.0 made a post a few days after Seth Rich was murdered, so most likely Seth Rich != Guccifer 2.0.

I strongly think Seth Rich is the source of unreleased material that Julian has, and in all likelyhood he is the source for this upcoming dump that will "end Hillary".

I was under the impression he would be leaving for work not walking home. It is DC and he was heavily involved with the current election. People head out pretty early.

are there any mentions of who called who to initiate the conversation?

i think it's strange they were talking at all instead of texting.

Very little information about it, and definitely nothing of who called who.

I don't think it's extremely strange; I'm Seth Rich's age and grew up in the same state as him. I've always preferred calling to texting, especially while walking.

I think you're 100% right about Seth being the source for new material. I hope it's has a serious effect for the sake of his murder not being totally pointless.

This is presuming that the new material that Assange intends to leak has something to do with the DNC. It obviously has something to do with Hillary, but beyond that, we don't know what it pertains to. If the leaks come out and they don't have anything to do with the DNC, what then does this mean for Rich?

Yeah agreed. Or at least I agree with the inference. We can only buy an excess of popcorn and hope it turns out to be money well spent.

If you contend it was a hit, that's an unfalsifiable claim.

Wouldn't Assange know if Rich were the source? It'd have to have been verified on some level. What's stopping him from outright confirming it?

It would have been devastatingly plausible had it not been a Sunday morning.

Wasn't he also shot in the back? It doesn't make sense for a robbery gone wrong, what did the guy beat Seth (based on the bruising), somehow get beaten off, run off then decide to shoot him as he fled? Crime already failed, why bring potentially unnecessary police investigations on yourself because you failed to rob somebody.

He never reveals sources and by revealing a source either dear or alive would potentially stop other whistleblowers and potential sources from leaking information to wikileaks. It could ultimately hurt wikileaks in the future if they reveal any sources.

Because Assange is a known lying shitbag and attention whore of the first degree

the articles mention that he was still conscious when the police arrived maybe he told either the police, or his gf who shot him.

heavy.com/news/2016/07/seth-rich-dnc-voter-election-fraud-democratic-national-committee-wikileaks-murdered-shot-conspiracy-washington-clinton-data-analyst-emails/

>x84967615

No (you) for you shill

I read SHOTSPOTTER as SHITPOSTER

What the fuck ever shill. The DNC leak was huge but the media was able to control the narrative and dramatically soften the blow. If the RNC had done for Trump even half of what the DNC did for Hillary, they would be crucifying them on live TV until the election.

Bump

these articles mention that he was still conscious when the police arrived, and died over an hour later at an area hospital. perhaps he was able to say something to the police or his gf about who shot him

Hillary, haven't you got DNC workers to kill? Stop wasting your time on here.

Don't forget this patriot.

How long does it take police to get to a crime scene in D.C. ? Are they known to be fast? Slow? Efficient? Horrible? Corrupted?

Was Seth still on the phone with his girlfriend when he was found by the police? If so, Seth said something to her, unless she did.

Hey you two, don't feed the shill.
Follow the rule >x84967833 or don't reply.
This is the only way we can save this board from this toxicity.

The police were two blocks away and heard the gunshots, they got there in less than a minute.

Something for the shills...

When asked at the news conference about Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich, who was killed two days earlier near his Bloomingdale home in what police have told the family may have been a robbery, D.C. Mayor Muriel E. Bowser (D) said it was not clear there was a link.

“Actually, Mr. Rich and robberies, it hasn’t been determined,” Bowser said, turning the microphone over to Lanier.

washingtonpost.com/local/dc-politics/fact-check-robberies-this-year-in-dc-are-up-not-down/2016/07/14/f6d00452-49dd-11e6-90a8-fb84201e0645_story.html

Did the killers have a car?

If not, wtf police?

>x84967615
KYS faggot

Good point. Thanks for linking that post.

The robbery was just an assumption from the day he was murdered. Glad to see that there are people still saying it hasn't been determined. Like Assange said in the interview, the idea it was a robbery is unfounded.

Could be the voter fraud stuff

Because if Assange confirms that Rich was a source, then that sends a message to all of Wikileaks' other sources that they run the risk of being outed, posthumously or otherwise. If he wants to keep their trust that he will not expose them, he can never expose a single one of them.

There's a construction zone with shut down streets about a block away, they probably ran through the construction site and the cops couldn't follow them in their cars.

This is also really possible, and may be most likely. Election fraud is a very serious threat, even when just talking about the technology of the voting machines and their security. This article discusses just how bad the security on some of these machines are and how easy they are to get into: openmedianews.com/obama-voter-fraud-conspiracy-theory/

he worked as a voter database employee at the DNC. that for sure sounds like it could be tied to voter fraud.

I have a lot more thoughts on the entire matter (Seth Rich/Julian Assange/DNCLeak) that haven't really been mentioned before. I've gotta go out for 4-5 hours, but will post my thoughts in the current Seth Rich thread later tonight.

Yeah, his position title was: VOTER EXPANSION DATA DIRECTOR

This should raise huge red flags.

Arkancide ...again.

>>x84967833
what does this do?

He died for her sins.

I agree, the robbery is an easy out on this.

Let's say I'm the hired gun in this scenario.
I can't necessarily pick where my victim is at any given moment,
but I know where he lives.
The criminal activity, the street lights being out, lack of patrol
- it's all beneficial to me

yes it should

You're not actually replying to the shill, the shill gets paid per reply, not per post.

This

It was a murder for snitching

Yeah. And it seems that a common crime in that area is theft, and often times at gun point. I haven't seen any reports of random murders, and based on the areas crimes, they would have taken something if they went to the trouble of murdering him. Just a random crazed person? Maybe but doesn't seem likely.

More like died trying to expose her sins.

replying

Bumping with Paul Joseph Watson talking about Seth Rich's death: youtube.com/watch?v=Dp0BQ9EwyIA

Article about wikileaks offering $20k for information on Seth Rich: businessinsider.com/wikileaks-20000-seth-rich-dnc-2016-8

Inb4 someone arrested and framed by Saturday

ill have to look back and find the source, but
the last murder in that neighborhood was in 2009

My concern is that even if this is true, nothing will come of it.

Suppose we're right, and Assange leaks a transcript of negotiations between Hillary and those in charge of voting machines/voting tallies/exit polling. What then? My prediction:
1) The media cover for her and refuse to report on it, except to dismiss it as an outright lie and a right-wing conspiracy.
2) The corrupt DoJ refuses to acknowledge it and proceed with an investigation.
3) The media either ignore the DoJ story, or else use it as evidence that Hillary is innocent.
4) The mainstream narrative becomes "Anyone who believes this is a conspiracy nut," despite the fact that hard evidence of it occurring exists.

The three pillars of Hillary's invincibility are (A) the Media, who hide her scandals); (B) The sitting administration, who can refuse to prosecute, indict, or as we've now seen, even investigate her; and (C) The mainstream narrative, in which it's socially unacceptable to support Trump, and by extension, to criticize Clinton, lest one be labelled a Trump supporter as a result of doing so. How can Trump hope to combat all three, when Hillary controls every vertical of the process?

What a fucking mess that would cause. But that would be the best bet to cover the story up. And then even if by some miracle Assange confirmed that Seth was a source, people would just accept the framed person and say "it was a coincidence that a wikileaks source was randomly shot." Maybe it was. But it almost certainly wasnt.

Just curious to how they don't get paid. I thought they get paid by posts and threads not replies?

Sounds like totalitarian control of the media and DoJ and general narrative during an election year. DEMOCRACY AND FREE PRESS EVERYONE!

fuck man.

I doubt Assange gives a shit about some random DNC employee getting murdered. If he does, it means something is up, this guy was very probably the source of the DNC leaks.

I agree, pinning this on the Clintons is near impossible
It will take some pretty hardcore
eye-witness/physical proof/evidence of communication

Think about how many people actually were involved/had knowledge
5? 10? at the most

I don't think 20 grand is enough to make me feel safe

Well, wikileaks wouldn't give them up if they came forward. It would just be up to the person with information to contact wikileaks in a secure way.

Certainly. Assange wouldn't have mentioned just a random murder case in an interview if it wasn't relevant. Especially in the context of the risk wikileaks sources face to deliver the information.