Let's talk about Colonia. This was a good EMMA WATSON film. EMMA WATSON is a quality actress

Let's talk about Colonia. This was a good EMMA WATSON film. EMMA WATSON is a quality actress.

Also, I was deeply disturbed that not only was such a place allowed to exist in Chile, but that it also continued to exist for some 30+ years after the pictures came out. I guess even with an idiot like Donald Trump in power, America's still not nearly as fucked up as some other places in the world.

>emma watson
literally who?

what does she want

EMMA WATSON.

she can't act

She can act.

Emma Watson is a terrible actress and an even worse person. Pure reddit.

this little lady can NOT act!

Movie would have been decent with a lead actress who isn't shit.

>EMMA WATSON is a quality actress.
Too obv bate

This big woman CAN act!

Or at the very least looked good.

like a fucking doe eyed cunt. same shit in every movie because EMMA WATSON CAN'T ACT. and her tits are too saggy for a girl her age.

>I guess even with an idiot like Donald Trump in power, America's still not nearly as fucked up as some other places in the world

Oh you poor delusional little fucker, if only you knew just how fucking good you have it.

Colonia is the greatest conservative film of the last ten years.

>pushes traditional gender roles
>has a comfortable admiration for Pinochet-era Chile
>glorifies no degenerate behavior. the one character who comes close is instantly squashed
>realistically portrays the vices and virtues of being working class

I haven't watched this but Jesus has anyone seen The Circle. What a boring fuckibg movie. No wonder Paxton and Hendley killed themselves. Emma is the worst actress currently getting steady work. Id rather watch Rupert Grint sell ice cream all day than sit through another Emma Watson slog.

Yeah, it's actually pretty fucking good considering Trump has accomplished jack shit since he became president, so it's basically as if Obama is still president. His supporters won't admit it because it's embarrassing for them, but his incompetence has proven to be a great boon to liberals such as myself. Thanks, Trump!

I think you should reconsider your position babe

>Emma Watson stars in a movie with Michael Nyqvist
>He dies of cancer

Holy shit...

I want Emma Watson to dominate me sexually!

>still mad about the georgia special election

am i having a case of deja vu

Don't even live in Georgia, so why should I care? Go on, name one change Trump has actually made to this country. You can't.

>HANDELED

So you've got nothing. You really are mad we've already stopped caring about that and moved on to the next thing.

>handel'd

>handeled

>HANDELED

handel'd

handeled

Irrelevant.

handel'd

Autistic.

Do you guys think she likes to brap on his lover's face during lovemaking?

handeled

Impeached.

HANDEL'D

Collusion.

withdrew from Paris Accords
killed TPP

ʰᵃᶰᵈᵉᶫ'ᵈ

Russia.