John Wick 2 is more fucking Kino than the first

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E1MCpJdMXMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But best girl wasn't in it.

yeah, that art gallery sequence is the best thing from both flicks.

lol no. first was best.

Fucking LOVE that green aesthetic lighting.

pure fucking kino girl right there.

but John Wick is sewer trash

The only part of that movie I like is when he finally stabbed the shit out of Common in his heart, I hate that mother fucker.

> people getting shot in the skull by an emotionless Keanu
What's not to like?

youtube.com/watch?v=E1MCpJdMXMQ
p good desu.

Visually it was fantastic but they went way overboard with the assassin society shit.

John Wick 1 was hardly a realistic movie but here it just feels like they totally jumped the shark.

any video is more kino than both of them combined

He literally violently murders well over 70 people in this flick. It's pretty fantastic.

>from 2 meters away
its dumb

Kek

think! on me! you're always! in the dark!

I'm sure it's not meant to be a critique on man's existential predicament.

It's just Keanu Reeves shooting many, many people in the face.

It's marketing for the third movie.
>Oh, you guys like watching Keanu Reeves shoot up mafias and gangs? Well guess what? Now he's going to shoot up an entire city!"

I'm afraid that we're going to get another Spider-Man 3/ Godfather 3 scenario.

>implying 2 meters away is bad in close gun fighting combat
>he's never seen a speed pistol competition
go outside more

in the first one he no-look headshots two dudes behind him and at the end when the boss t-bones his car he misses at point black range three times. I get that it's a movie but at least be consistent. if you're doing something outrageously difficult thing one minute and fucking up from 5 feet the next it's just laughable. he couldn't have missed because of the crash because this movie made him look like a impeccable marksman/judo master incapable of error. glad Keanu is making bank off these movies though

You either love them or hate them kind of like Star Wars.

you're giving more thought to John Kike than the production staff ever did during story/screenplay writing. nothing more than colorful eye candy with shreds of story an 8th grader could've written

Im sure the people who rave about BvS can squint a K I N O thematic vision into John Wick

>autism

This can't be real

of course it isn't, it's a movie user

You sound like an idiot

>user
Who are you calling user? Don't you know my real name?

It was absolutely cringeworthy.
Keanu trying to speak russian/italian, that black guy also, stereotypical bosses and antagonist sidekicks, most cliche generic stock soundtrack ever, first half of the movie is absolutely empty lazy writing, the opening scene makes zero sense in terms of the story, also atrocious CGI car chase scene, half of the scenes start with someone just calling him from the other room John/Johnathan/Mr. Wick/John Wick etc

Every single filmmaking element was atrocious except for the gunplay, which also was pretty fucking absurd (enemies with automatic rifles rushing at John for some reason, shooting with silencers is considered as completely silent etc)
Still baffled by the critical praise.

I respectfully disagree.

It doesn't matter how many times post this your movies is still crap.

giv confessor gf

But he left Common with a choice. I'm sure we'll see him again in the 3rd movie.

I wish it wasn't half a movie. I was more interested in the 3rd movie than the one I just watched after the credits rolled.

Agreed.
Only the scene in the dark in his house from the 1st movie is as good as anything in the 2nd.

Meh ... The first one has the better action sequences that has a story of its own. So it's the better film than the second one in general overview.

More girls killed so it was better

*adjusts antiquated headwear*