theironbreaker.deviantart.com/art/Piss-Heather-A-Doctor-Who-Story-691901674
m.oddschecker.com/m/tv/doctor-who/next-doctor
strawpoll.me/13437438
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the second /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction.

/who/ did it once. Now, we're gonna do it again! Yet another entry in an age-old tradition of p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶ / celebrating the magic of Who and the talent of a community.

There are no limits (except the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck).

>- Can involve any Doctor(s), companion(s), side characters, spinoff characters and beyond, as your heart desires
>- Can be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".
>- Can be about absolutely anything
>- The main focus is on good fun in the vein of the wiki, although serious entries are allowed. (If you're going to write smut, maybe approach it with a degree of levity)

Stuck for ideas? Try starting with your favourite TARDIS team (or for timeliness, 12/Bill “I'm a lesbian” Potts) and one of these authentic titles:
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho

We are going to be starting an index on the wiki for the collection. Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.
The rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin works well.)

BONUS: Anyone who wants to do cover art or "illustrations" is encouraged.

First story in the Piss Heather anthology.
theironbreaker.deviantart.com/art/Piss-Heather-A-Doctor-Who-Story-691901674

Someone please explain to me when the reveal is going to happen in the UK

I don't know what time the tennis finals are on in each country so I'm very confused

Just finished Coupling. Moffat a GOAT.

>Watersports Clara
>now Piss Heather

Why is /who/ so obsessed with pee?

Exactly, the one who mirrors Capaldi the closest is Jodie Whitaker...and she's the front runner now.

>tfw the next Doctor is Irish.

Exactly this. She's surged today and will probably continue to do so. Marshallfags BTFO

Did i do good /who/?

Tennis can go on for ages, or be down in a short amount of time. Wimbledon is in a specific slot on the TV guide. The 13th announcement will happen when the players finish. The announcement could be anything from 10 minutes to half an hour depending on how long the games last.

TL;DR: between 7 and 7:30 british time

Admit it this is the truth.

WHITTAKER IS IN FIRST 20/21

m.oddschecker.com/m/tv/doctor-who/next-doctor

Checked.

>7
>great
Buddy,

>1
>shit
Buddy,

>3
>great
>2
>shit
Nigga,

coupling made me afraid of women

Will the new Doctor be revealed after Wimbledon is finished or at some point during it?
I don't want to sit for 5 hours of tenis

Marshall - 23/20
Whittaker - 19/10

Yeah, but David Harewood is in third and he's already on Supergirl, so exactly how trustworthy is this?

This chart should of been every doctor great and the war doctor shit

Had a couple ideas for some stories, when do submissions close?

Jesus mate you couldn't bait any harder could you

It will be just after it finishes I imagine.

>The Doctor will be played by the winner of Wimbledon.

It's interesting. Kinda too close to call for now I'd say. Nail biting and popcorn eating territory. Unfortunately i can't follow for the next couple of hours. I've got to go to lowes. Building a wall.

He also was on Who already in the End of Time but I guess that doesn't really matter since we have Capaldi

Probably sometimes at the end of the month. What are your ideas?

W e w.

Weak Bait

so anyone else said to see him go

Piss Heather >>>> Watersports Clara

>Weak Bait
>already has 5 replies

>one of my posts is in it

Feels good to be acknowledged I guess.

No, you're the only one.

One where Capaldi would meet Rowan Atkinson's Doctor from the Curse of Fatal Death, and another where the Doctor would park his Tardis inside of the Master's Tardis at the same time the Master parks his Tardis inside of the Doctor's, similar to that Space and Time short from a few years ago. Only problem is I can't write for shit

IN FOR KILLA CAM AS THE NEXT DOCTOR

His best serie by far. He should go back to comedy, possibly set in sch-fi space.

Just try. Don't worry about being perfect.

The Doctor is an Anglo-Gaelic alien.

Brits are weird.

41st for they absolutely shat the bed just having Bill be Bill instead of CyberBill because reasons in the finale, hey through away potentially kino body horror for no good reason

Only 11 is really shit

Do people here really believe that the next doctor will be a white male?

>hey through away potentially kino body horror
What did you think that whole scene with her seeing her Cyber face in the mirror was supposed to be? Light hearted comedy?

Thanks, suppose when other people are writing about Piss Heather I can't really go wrong

Only you are really shit.

Yep. I like having a mixture of funny and serious stories anyway.

No, it was a very effective scene. They could have maintained it throughout the episode though, it would have leant the whole episode a more sinister angle.

People don't realize Chibnall is an even bigger feminist and SJW than Moffat.

What make's you think that? Apart from broadchurch s3

He was a great man and a great Doctor, but sadly he fell victim of Moffat's shitty writing.

it's Aneurin Barnard

>Moffat's shitty writing.
Stop spamming this meme

strawpoll.me/13437438

WHOM WILL IT BE?

That's literally every single doctor after 4 regardless of who the writer is

>Not making it its own show like Smith and Capaldi

who is that?

>Federer as 13
I honestly wouldn't mind

The source is fucking weird btw...

what nice little boobies

They flicked back and forth between Bill and Cyber Bill throughout the episode to show the disjunction between her inner self and her new body, which was far cleverer than just leaving her a Cyberman the whole time would have been.
Considering the whole point was that she still had her personality, it would have been a waste to make us listen to every line of her dialogue in Cybervoice anyway.

Jodie Whitaker, the one person who has consistently close odds to Kris Marshall, and only shot up very recently.

Joide looks like THAT!?

>new chest, that's weird. It has to be my breast yet ! *winks to the camera, which will be the new doctress catch phrase x)*

Where do you post the short stories?

wtf I want a female doctor now

>winks to the camera, which will be the new doctress catch phrase x)*
Do you know what a catch phrase is?

They won't really be posted--more placed into a pdf like the last Shit Trips. If you have a story, post a pastebin or Google Doc link in the thread.

Hayley Atwell has better tits but fuck Jodie Whittaker is hot

I liked her in Broadchurch.

Christ. The contenders posted here are so fucking awful I'm practically praying for it to be boring Kris Marshall.

I'm sure this is an informed opinion

Just because you don't want a female Doctor doesn't mean all the actors have been awful user.

Oh hi Master.

Post some good actresses then.

Sorry we're not upboating your forced meems

7 PM or AM british time? On Sunday right?

I'd be fine with a woman. Just not a sexy young woman. It's inappropriate for the character.

Speculation. The reveal will be the same teaser from earlier, but it'll end with a hand reaching for the key, then the camera will pan up. "Hello, I'm the Doctor."

Anytime after 6:30pm.

If you were to cast the 13th Doctor as an American who would you pick?

inb4 people get triggered at a Yank Doctor but he's changed his accent before, and Superman is played by a Brit now so it's only fair

JW.

I feel like there's no point in getting attached to the new Doctor, whoever they are, when we know they're only going to do 3 seasons.

Tell that to #dwsr, kek

TREBLINKA

Guy who played Shawn on Psych

Good speculation, user.

>Make kino teaser
>Can't be arsed to actually show it on TV
>Can't be arsed to give a half hour slot for the announcement

Sasuga BBC cunts.

TRENZALORE

>/who/ obsessed over Atwell because she had big tits
>Now they're obsessing over Jodie because she's hot

The state of this fucking general

>Men like attractive women

You're surprised?

But user you must understand, they're really fucking big though.

>Coming soon from Big Finish Productions...
>Young Doctor Chronicles!
>...
>CASTROVALVA

But a sexy young man is okay? Double standard much?

No, we're obssessing over Jodie because she might just be the Thirteenth Doctor.

May I use your trip in a Shit Trips Vol 2 submission?

If you want... though what's it about?

How long til Kriskino lads