How come healing no work so good?

How come healing no work so good?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2008/04/08/science/08frog.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutation#Error-prone_replication_bypass
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sex with poison pusy

Because Shane a Shane MUH Shane Shane when Shane did the Shane for Shane.

He's old and the government is putting chemicals in the water that turn the frickin frogs gay

obama chemtrails initiative leaving nano particles in his body

wake up sheeple

>the government is putting chemicals in the water that turn the frickin frogs gay
What did I just read?

He's been actively healing himself of adamantium poisoning 24/7 for like 60 years. His healing factor wore out

>genetic mutations 'wear out'
inderdasting

newfag

He took a bogpill

Why wouldn't they?

Genetic traits never wear out.

>telomeres

>Watching Logan Noir
>"that green stuff wearing off?"
>Don't know what he is talking about

maybe it's not genetic after all, just an illness... makes you think

I know this is a bait thread but they said the metal was poisoning him.

Logan heal factor constantly heals him from adamantium poisoning, because of that it canĀ“t keep his aging at bay.
As Logan got older his powers, like any organ becomes weaker. The weird thing about that is that without the adamantium cells would constantly heal and actually give wolverine cancer...

Which is kind of ironic if you think about it...

>genetic traits never wear out.

This is funny. Sup Forums is the smartest board.

cara posters are always huge fucking faggots

There is a blocking agent for the X gene in corn syrup, Logan loves alcohol. Corn syrup is one of the major ingredients in the spirits he drinks. Not hard to figure out.

Logan will be back in future movies when the blocking agent flushes out and he revives essentially but not Jackman :/ wonder who they will cast.

It's an Alex Jones quote.

Also unironically true: nytimes.com/2008/04/08/science/08frog.html

>21 posts
>apparently no one on Sup Forums actually pays attention to movies
it was explained that the government was putting chemicals in all water and food which suppressed the mutant gene

Caraposters need to be exterminated. Your kike tranny is ugly

read the thread again, that was discussed in the third post

I was ^^

Prov mee rong fago

It's simply plot line. Xmen came out in 2000. It's a 2017 movie. Logan shouldn't have aged a day, Hugh Jackman did. Plus they kill off Logan and proffesor.

Explaining his healing power stopped working was a reason to describe him aging.

This website never fails to amuse

I thought that was only suppressing new mutants from being born. I was under the impression that Logan's failing healing was due to a combination of age (He's almost 200 years old by this point) and

It's actually a 2029 movie

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutation#Error-prone_replication_bypass

>There is increasing evidence that the majority of spontaneously arising mutations are due to error-prone replication (translesion synthesis) past DNA damage in the template strand. Naturally occurring oxidative DNA damages arise at least 10,000 times per cell per day in humans and 50,000 times or more per cell per day in rats.[27] In mice, the majority of mutations are caused by translesion synthesis.[28] Likewise, in yeast, Kunz et al.[29] found that more than 60% of the spontaneous single base pair substitutions and deletions were caused by translesion synthesis.

Took me 30 seconds, but I assume you've never taken a college level science class. That's okay. This is how people get cancer, by the way.

Kek

>Achstuallly

STFU faggot I meant release dates. I'm well aware of the Xmen timeline.

you're the faggot here. Hugh Jackman hasn't aged that much, he looked better in 2013 than he did in 2000. They had to make him look old for this movie.

>Hasn't aged in 18 years

What? That's old enough to have grown an adult between movies my little penis drop.

wtf is a bogpill? pls give me a quick rundown.

Jackman could have been a good Cable with the Logan look.

aids

Good enough for me.

>It's simply plot line. Xmen came out in 2000. It's a 2017 movie. Logan shouldn't have aged a day, Hugh Jackman did. Plus they kill off Logan and proffesor.

The original movie was supposed to be set in the " not so distant future", not that they ever bothered.

combo this with

>The original movie was supposed to be set in the " not so distant future", not that they ever bothered.
Logan is set in 2029, I think.

Then why didn't the power force the metal out of his body? It fucking pushed bullets out good enough.

Isn't like the age things ... ?

He's getting old and the adamantium is poisoning him.

He's got a lot of age makeup on for that role.

>taking traits from an infinitely better classic movie
Why do modern films try to pull this off?

Based pusy poster

>Lmao let me re-tumblr dis
>edit: thanks for the gold :)

>Adamantium literally attached to his bones
>Bullets mostly free floating
>Being this autistic