It's a Rom seizes the means of production episode

>It's a Rom seizes the means of production episode

It's also another Star Trek thread,

the dynamic between Leeta and Rom really annoyed me for some reason

also posting best girl

>Leeta
Reminder that the Bajoran currency is the Leta, her name is the equivalent of 'Dallar' or something.

>also another Star Trek thread
More like another DS9 thread.

Apparently Guillermo Navarro (Pans Labyrinth, Hellboy 1&2, Pacific Rim) is shooting the pilot for Discovery.

daily reminder that there are still people out there who refuse to accept that DS9 is the superior Trek

>Best Episode Ever.jpg
I wouldn't go quite that far, but it's in my top 20.

>inb4 a bunch of people can't follow me

>Superior Trek
>Show can't survive without TNG cast member saving it
What did he mean by this?

>So, like, what if they had first contact with a bunch of space-faring tabletop RPG players
Funkino. Anyone who doesn't appreciate it is a sourpuss.

I never understood why star trek was so popular. there is not a single thing good about it

Lowest Quality bait I have ever seen in the history of Sup Forums.

k

did you come to this site for the first time today? I wasn't even baiting, merely speaking the unpopular truth

how come the universal translators never made everybody call her dollar then?

lay the foundation pupper

Better than your previous attempt but still very weak bait

out of ten.

Behold! The Prophet user. Sent by Reddit to clean the house of Sup Forums.

>it's a feels episode

Worf was a terrible addition

MUH HONOR

>it's a high ranking officer violates every Starfleet regulation and DS9 fanbois defend it because it's "gritty" episode

>It's a 7 years guy post
Eddington did nothing wrong and Sisko should have been court martialed.

that's murder

ALLAMARAINE

>the episode where Odo stops wearing the belt

Excuse me, /trek/, but what is your solution to this dilemma?

Exactly what laws and regulations did Sisko break here? We don't even know how trilithium resin works. They don't seem to imply that anyone immediately died from exposure to it.

>Triggers immediate planet wide evacuation

hmm

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

And? Triggering a planet wide evacuation is what he was sent there to do. Is that against the rules of the Federation? The Maquis were a terrorist organization who shot a Federation star ship, not an innocent colony. Point me to where he broke any rules of Starfleet because the show treats it like he didn't. What he did was morally dubious but not legally wrong.

How would Picard have solved the situation? And no, "diplomacy" is not an answer.

You'd have thought Word would get a hard on once Sisko gave the order

Nah, I think it makes sense in that context.

So would/should Eddington have faced no charges if he did it to Earth?

What is the legal status of the residents of Earth?

The residents of Earth are on Earth legally. The Maquis were not on that planet legally.

I'll give you 10 minutes to think about how retarded your statement is.

lay the foundation pupper

The Maquis have claimed independence, they do not live in Federation space and due to both factors they are not subject to Federation law. What Sisko did was both an act of war an attempted genocide, if you support his actions then you must realise that the Maquis doing the same to Federation territories in retaliation would be even more justified.

I'll give you 10 years to think about how retarded you are, but it won't be enough.

TV Show Picard always followed orders so he would have found some way to capture that guy no matter what too

Movie Picard would have probably joined him

The Federation does not recognize the claim of Maquis independence.

You're not one of those "The South was the Good Guys in the Civil War" losers, are you?

as usual the only right thing is to just stand and watch

Picarsd does have Lieutenant Commander God Mode on his side though.

More people will die if you just stand and watch.

didn't the Maquis renounce to their federation citinzeship the moment they decided to stay in the DMZ? If I remember right that's what happened to the indian guys Picard was ordered to relocate

I preferred him in the belt.

Forgot pic related, and I should have put a very loyal Lieutenant Commander God Mode

>The Maquis were not on that planet legally.
Yes they were. The Federation peace treaty with the Cardassians made their planets property of the Cardassians but they were allowed to stay, as were the Cardassians in the newly-Federation space. Both Sisko and Picard mention this in episodes where it's important.

>The Federation does not recognize the claim of Maquis independence.
So they were declaring war on Cardassia?

>it's a Data destroys a colony to force them to leave episode

fuck off, Lore

>didn't the Maquis renounce to their federation citinzeship the moment they decided to stay in the DMZ?
No.
>If I remember right that's what happened to the indian guys Picard was ordered to relocate
Picard convinced Nechayev to make a special request to the Federation Council for a special exemption.

> PICARD: It will not be easy, but with Admiral Necheyev's support, I think they will go along with it in the end.
It's not even guaranteed to occur, Picard simply HOPES that they can have their citizenship withdrawn.

>Yes they were.
When they joined a terrorist organization then they became criminals. As criminals, they are not on that planet legally.

If you join ISIS then your government is allowed to kick you out of your home and arrest you too.

>Weak bait
I'm glad to know I completely defeated you.

I want to see a FERENGI'D kino made from this scene.

Yes captain, I do believe the correct response is "fuck off, Lore."...
Captain, although I understand there was no alternative to telling Lore to fuck off, I believe if I could have human emotions, this would be similar to what humans would describe as "Tough Love".

Picard: Data, sometimes I think you may be more human than I.

*Soft Orchestra TGN theme*

*Executive Producer
Gene Roddenberry*

I fucking hate how this stupid episode was directed.
>muh stupid 3D communications holoprojector on the bridge thats never mentioned or used ever again
>Except in that other fucking episode he directed
It's just a dumb idea that makes no fucking sense, and just looks so tacky in execution.
I get it, you want this bozo looking geek interacting with sisko, with bad theatrical lighting. Looks like he's about to bust into some def poetry slam any seconds. Especially in that awful fucking bohemian douche bag wardrobe.
I fucking love star trek but the wardrobe for everyone who's not a reoccuring character or klingon is just terrible. Across the width and breadth of the franchise.

>I get it
Apparently not. It's because the actors hated doing scenes where they spoke to each other via screens because they couldn't react to what the other actor was saying or emoting as they couldn't see each other while filming and usually weren't even done by the same unit as it saved time.

The problem was that holodecks were too good, they couldn't flicker like normal sci-fi holograms to make you feel like it was just an illusion because it makes no sense that they'd be worse than 50+ year old tech.

How is he wrong? The Maquis attacked a Federation star ship. At that point they became a terrorist organization waging guerrilla warfare on their supposed home state.

>The Maquis attacked a Federation star ship
A sovereign nation responded to an act of war by The Federation. Weak bait.

but the maquis aren't a sovereign nation
no one recognizes them

>It's a Bajoran workers episode

>no one recognizes them
The Klingons do.

Maquis genocide of Terrans confirmed 100% legal.

Worf was an awful addition just like in TNG

>Poor little Quark
>Rated XXX

That's not the director, that's the writers user. The director is responsible for how shots are set up, extracting certain performances from actors, but not how the plot goes. That's the script

Fuck you. Klingon politics were some of the best TNG episodes.

>i wanna be your vorta

Vorta women are thicc

Sure, but Worf still sucked.

Would you?

Fuck it I laughed.

Never liked the traps meme

>tfw you see Quark's nose in the first season after watching the rest of the series

>implying the Confederates weren't the good guys

>try to break the union
>good guys

>independence is good from Britain
>independence is bad from Washington
Hmm...

In the first episode, I don't know about later, they had not molded his nose yet. They were already filming, so they gave him Rom's nose. For some reason, they'd already molded that guy's nose.

>indipendence from a foreign power = breaking your own country

>that female Vorta from The Ship

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>JEAN LUC WE HAVE TO HELP THOSE TERRORISTS / BORG / [SPECIES THAT WANTS TO KILL US] WE CAN'T JUST LET THEM DIE LIKE THAT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

>JEAN LUC I TOOK AN OATH AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>AAAAAaaaaaAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh

what the fuck was her problem?

>13 Colonies can rebel from their own Empire
>if the South won Washington would be considered a foreign power right now
Hmm...

From the Southern point of view the north was a foreign power

It's called having morals, something people born in the late 90s can't understand

she was out to get revenge on picuck for killing her husband

>It's called having morals
We're on Sup Forums, in a thread where people are arguing that the South should have won the Civil War. Lol.

>Savour the fruit of life, my young friends. It has a sweet taste when it is fresh from the vine. But don't live too long - the taste turns bitter... after a time.

>How? How did that pompous old man hold off an entire Jem'Hadar fleet with only one ship?
>Does it matter?
>Darok, give me that bottle. To Kor. A Dahar Master and noble warrior to the end.

Mmmm.... Terry Farrel in that dress uniform.

Kor > Kang >> Koloth

>You will never get KLINGONNED

Why live?

>Klingons
>known for biting, scratching, and breaking bones while fucking
>Worf and Ezri awake after a night of fucking fully clothed and without a single wound
Was it premature ejaculation?

All of the day man

I've missed you.

What if it's some other user who took it up?

>Number One, stop showing your balls to poor Data

>yfw Riker had more techniques than Data

Fat Riker is best Riker

>this is considered fat

Who do you think trained him?

We're all NERDS user

why did Troi have a slave?

why was this never addressed?

slavery is legal