Anyone else think that Annie's ghost being him right before he got turned into crispy-fried cyborg asshole makes more...

Anyone else think that Annie's ghost being him right before he got turned into crispy-fried cyborg asshole makes more sense than it being him in a state he was never in?

No, the moment you die, thats what gets archived, not when you peaked as a tween.

It made sense that he turned into a ghost in the same state as he was the moment he turned to the darkside.

this actually never happened.

Luke was hallucinating off that Ewok Yub Nub

He was redeemed and left the Dark Side behind right at the end.

I always imagined that force ghosts could control their appearance. So yes, it makes sense for Anakin to choose to appear as he did before his body was horrifically damaged.

no it fucking doesnt its retarded lucas bullshit that was the reason why the prequels were fucking trash
is how it was supposed to be before george stuck his fat jewish fingers into the original trilogy's anus and ruined it to his best ability

But he didn't appear as his damaged self in the original, he appeared as the man he would've been had he not turned to the Dark side. Did you miss his hair or lack of scars?

Non canon

What a bullshit thing to say. What purpose does it serve?

I think the point was that in the originals he was a grown man who made a conscious decision to become Darth Vader, not an angsty teenager thrown into lava.

I grew up with the prequels and Idc about what OT manchildren whine about, Hayden's ghost makes more sense.

Either trolling or shit opinion, either way get dipped

Are you ok Annie?

>I grew up with the prequels
This is a YouTube commenter's idea of an argument. You're saying "I don't question what I was raised to accept! I have never given the situation any more thought than I did as a kid!" Fine, don't participate in discussion threads then. You're not really adding a new perspective.

No, because if this is a representation of the soul, while there are traditions that your soul is always one particular age, there's no reason that if Obi-Wan was as he was when he died, Anakin shouldn't be as he was when he died, minus all the scarring of the mortal body.

I like the simplificty of this statement.

>it makes more sense despite the lack of logical arguments supporting it

Did they explain why Yoder and obi-Wan Kenobi disappeared when they died, but Darth Vader and Qui-Gon-Gin didn't?

I mean I guess it supposed to symbolise them being one with the force but it's such a odd detail but they never mention or apply consistently.

It doesn't make sense for Anakin to be young there.

Obi-Wan is old, Yoda is old, Anakin should be old like how it originally was, goddamnit.

I guess the difference is that Yoda and Obi-Wan accepted their fate and became one with the Force before they died. Obi would've had to get decapitated before he actually properly, but in the film he fades out right before Vader's saber hits him.

Honestly I don't think too much thought went into it.

>properly died*
Missed a word there

Yeah their probably meant to be "transcendent their forms" rather than physically dying.

this. I dislike the prequels as much as the next user but I don't mind this change that Lucas made

It doesn't make sense why a grown man would have the true form of a teenager just because he got burned.

He grew up, it's not like nothing happened between him turning dark, and then dying.

Old Anakin without the injuries was supposed to show that he had redeemed himself, putting sand hater there instead was fucking retarded.

h

No, Vader wasn't erased, he was redeemed. So his soul took on a purified form of Vader.

Didn't bother me because vaders robot body didn't deserve to go to jedi heaven.