Capeshit BTFO again

Capeshit BTFO again.

Good, Apekino was far better than Iron boy in every single way

What went wrong, lads? Was it not destined for greatness?

HAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
breathes
WHWHAHHABHSAHAHHAHAFHFHAHHGH
inhales
JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
i bet Apes didn't even made a dent on WW

My god. They really inserted iron man in from any possible angle, didn't they?

People like monkies. So?

>I-IS NOT AN IRON MAN MOVIE I-I-I SWEAR

Is that dude going for his cock?
Wew...Marvel is not fucking around, litty af.

Spider Man doesn't have a cape?

>mfw general audiences redeem themselves

Looks like audiences are finally getting some taste.

The Planet of the Apes prequels are the best sci-fi series in the last 20 years.

> Modern Spider-Man films are a tough sell even when paired with the most popular of the MCU characters
Does this mean live-action Spider-Man flicks have been running off the goodwill generated by Raimi's first two efforts and ASM2 severely damaged the brand?

Just got back watching this movie and it was pretty good.

i'm SOOOOO fucking horny!!!

I don't know why you faggots think ASM2 was a failure. Sure it was an awful movie, but the pleb masses still ate it up and it earned over $500 mil.

i just know better than watching it but i think i will for some reason. the old ape movies played a lot on free tv when i was a kid and i got into it even if their "war" was more like a skirmish ; funny thing is i just know this movie will be the same thing even if they have a bazilion more dollars and top notch space age cgi technology to make it epic if they were actually inspired. heh.eheh.eeeejh

Could Spider-Man beat Koba armed with an M4A1 rifle?

It's the worst reviewed Spider-Man film and the lowest grossing Spider-Man film. That's both adjusted and unadjusted for inflation. Amy Pascal admitted in her leaked emails that it made nowhere near what it was supposed to make and that's why they let Marvel take over. Sony intended for ASM2 to jumpstart cinematic universe. Only reason Homecoming exists is because of its failure.

BASED APEKINO
Iron Spider just didn't have a chance, just frontloaded as fuck and RDJ didn't even help. Pathetic.

>apekino headed toward $50-55m opening day
>spidertwink projected to bring in $14.5m (-72% in 2nd week!)

Why can't I get into the Apesaga? I just don't enjoy them. Seeing humans get bested by fucking Apes every film just isn't an enjoyable viewing experience in any way

>(-72% in 2nd week!)
Jesus Christ, I almost feel sorry.

Bu-bu-but it was supposed to bury Wonder Woman!

The DAWN is the real winner of the franchise. RISE was okay. WAR is good, but doesn't quite live up to the high expectations set by DAWN. It helps that in DAWN, the main bad guy is an ape.

the word got out it was high school shenanigans and we collectively opted out

>When watching a movie about apes is preferable to watching a movie about brown people

>>apekino headed toward $50-55m opening day
That's for the whole weekend, you tard.

Sup Forumsmblrites on suicide watch

MONKINO WINS AGAIN

yes. we probably won't get a really good spidey flick, ever.

>cgi monkeys or kiddie comics
cinema is dead

Why is Spidey flopping?

Feige/Pascal combo was a mistake.

>CGI monkeys
You can't even tell they're CGI

Not really flopping, but kinda pulling a BvS.

Should have let Sony run Spider-Man into the ground and took back the rights with no strings attached desu

Is anyone still interested in Marvel getting the X-Men back?

So how was the new Planet of the Apes? You guys enjoyed it?

This guy gets it.

And people say there's no diversity in Hollywood movies

the general public doesn't give a shit about gay twinks as superheroes

As someone who went in not watching the trailers, I absolutely loved the movie. There were some incredible scenes and memorable music, very reminescent of the orignals. CG was great too. The ending scene was kinda cheesy but it hit me hard.

> Money = quality

I guess Transformers movies are masterpieces.

DCucks everyone

>niggers can relate more to apes than white boiz
Shiggy diggy

so can white girls

Good. Planet of the Apes is the best trilogy since Lord of the Rings, it deserves Oscars. Spider-Man is the second reboot in 5 years and 40th movie in 10 years in the MCU and has almost no resemblance to anything Spider-Man related. I'm glad it's under performing.

hahahahahahahahahahah...this is the state of assdestroyed MCUcks.

People are tired of white male protagonists.

>DCucks everyone

wut

That's a standard mouseketeer argument.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! FUCK HIGH SCHOOL SPIDEY BULLSHIT!!!!!!

>>Is anyone still interested in Marvel getting the X-Men back?
No because FOX actually knows how to make movies

Apocalypse was decent but the last final battle set was X-Men3 tier bad.
>X1
good
>X2
great
>X3
horseshit, thanks Ratner

>First Class
good but some super super cheesy parts and some immersion breaking dialogue ("You didn't ask, so I didn't tell." - yeah we've always known since X1 and Singer directing that Xmen were analogues for gays, but jesus did you really have to include that)
>X: DoFP
elder god tier tie in to shift generations
>X: Apocalypse
very good except for the ending with Egypt and the set as described
some of the deleted scenes I am absolutely flabbergasted they deleted, the mall scene was GOAT
last bit with Charles and Erik quoting/phrasing the exact opening bit of X1 gave me chills

Wolverine movies don't exist to me except Logan
FOX needs to keep doing their own thing, they're above the sterile shitshow that is Disney, and they also can keep colors in their movie unlike the Russo brother hack yes men of Disney that make everything grey to hide their shit cinematography/CGI/show they're super srs with Captain
pic related

Legitimate kino, the best blockbuster I've seen since TDK
Might just be the post-movie high but that was a damn fine story

That's definitely it.
There wasn't enough diversity in SpiderWhite.

The Wolverine was kino...except for that retarded cgi fight at the end...

>Apocalypse
This is considered worst than X-3.

Logan and Deadpool, and DoFP were great flicks though.

No way. Is this another Sup Forums gets btfo moment or is it true? Over a 70% drop is crazy. I want apekino to succeed.

>>This is considered worst than X-3.
By who
Don't say general public, because I need cited multiple sources
Don't use Rotten Tomatoes

The only thing i hated about Apocalypse was the focus on JLaw and that it was way too long.
Other than that it was a top tier Xmen kino.

>War for the planet of the Apes budget: $150 million
>Spider Man budget: $175 million

REALLY makes you think

Jesus christ...why does he looks so fucking great while Spiderman looks SW Ep2 tier?

The majority of the budgets in the MCU go to paying RDJ to show up and act like himself.

lmao is left pic actually real? jesus christ

for the industry, yes. and as long as it keeps getting the jews money, they're gonna keep making shit

That's not even the best shot of the movie. The real gold is the scene where you see an prolonged close-up of the orangutan's face. Holy shit that was so real it was almost scary.

Probably because no one particularly wants it. We get a Spider-Man movie every few years and we just had a much better trilogy a decade ago. And on top of that it's joined at the hip with the MCU garbage so you already know how it's going to end and the movie feels like cheap advertising for other movies.

At least something like Wonder Woman has some appeal. I doubt any mainstream filmgoer outside of China cares about Homecoming.

-72% would be a bigger drop than BvS. And the biggest of any comic book movie I can think of. This place would explode

>ooh pretty colors!

I hope so. Spider-Man was the most blatant marxist propaganda I've seen outside of Oscarbait. What a joke.

>-72% in 2nd week!
sauce?

To be fair at least 50 mil of that 175 when straight to RDJ

Nice memepost
I bet you think Civil War is good

No because X-men and Avengers don't belong in the same universe. It makes more sense that they're separate.

Prt 1
>Wonder Woman DCEU movie announced
>"no one even knows who Wonder Woman is, DC IS FINISHED!"

>rumors that a former WB employee says that WW is a mess
>"DCucks on suicide watch! JUST!"

>trailers come out
>"AHAHAHAHAH SO SHIT OH MY GOD I CAN'T BREATHE ROTTEN TOMATOES IS GOING TO BURY THIS TURD! CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS IS GOING TO WIPE THE FLOOR WITH WONDER WOMAN!"

>"Where is Gadot? Interviews? Jimmy Fallon? Kimmel? HAHA, WB/DC doesn't have faith in Wonder Woman! DAMAGE CONTROL!"
>Gadot shows up on all of the talk shows days before premier. As well as snacks and soda cans. user would know this if his mom didn't do his grocery shopping.

>critics first reactions on twitter were overwhelmingly positive
>"fucking shills I swear, look at this review on IMDb saying it's shit without talking about the movie at all, damn this is going to be hilarious!!"

>embargo drops, WW has more praise than Logan and anything in the MCU since Avengers or so
>"fucking SJW shills this movie is SHIT audience scores are going to crush it lmao"

>audience scores currently sit at 92% on a 4.5/5 rating, higher than anything Marvel
>"h-heh well who cares it's still going to fucking BOMB look at this picture of an empty theater (I swear these retards were posting those pictures here lol)"

>WW crushes all predictions and opens at more than $100M, beating IM1, GotG, Doctor Strange, Logan, TWS and more
>"w-well until you see the DROP, 80% at least, DC is dead bury it consider this mercy etc etc"

>"T-The Mummy will crash this movie with no survivors! Can't Bruise The Cruise!"
>it critically panned and flopped

>WW has one of the smallest drop for a CBM ever and the 3rd weekend drop is even smaller
>on it's 3rd weekend it's making more than CW and AoU (Avengers movies)
>already outgrossed TWS and Doctor Strange entire domestic runs after two weeks and it's making more money overseas than dom so far while no release yet in Ger/Jap/foreign markets

this

>Homecoming
First off. I saw this last night at a special thursday showing, and I'm not lying, probably 50 or more percent of the people in the theatre were seniors. Me and my girlfriend are 22 and we had an old couple in front of us and on both sides of us, the entire theatre smelled like old people.

Second off, people were checking their phones 30 minutes in. It was distracting. The old man sitting beside me fell asleep and I knew when he fell asleep because his breathing changed from quiet to slow and heavy and the old lady in front kept turning around to see who was making so much noise.

Third off, when the movie ended, only 1 group of nerdy highschoolers awkwardly clapped. I felt so embarrassed for them, myself, and everyone around me. They started off clapping so confidently, like they thought they could get everyone else to clap too. Then the old lady on the other side of me was about to start clapping but when she saw no one else was joining along with them she changed her mind. Everyone left the theatre in dead silence.

How can marvelfags defend this shit?

First off. I saw this last night at a special thursday showing, and I'm not lying, probably 50 or more percent of the people in the theatre were seniors. Me and my girlfriend are 23 and we had an old couple in front of us and on both sides of us and it smelled like old people.

Second off, people were checking their phones 70 minutes in. It was distracting. The old man sitting beside me fell asleep and I knew when he fell asleep because his breathing changed from quiet to slow and heavy and the old lady in front kept turning around to see who was making so much noise.

Third off, when the movie ended, only 1 group of nerdy highschoolers awkwardly clapped. I felt so embarrassed for them, myself, and everyone around me. They started off clapping so confidently, like they thought they could get everyone else to clap too. Then the old lady on the other side of me was about to start clapping but when she saw no one else was joining along with them she changed her mind. Everyone left the theatre in dead silence.

>spidertwink projected to bring in $14.5m (-72% in 2nd week!)
i wonder what mental gymnastics they will pull with this one after they try to make the 117 mil opening like it was a massive success

Prt 2
>"Cars 3 will bury it!"
>doesn't even make a dent

>"WW bombed! it hasn't even passed 500M! DC is finished!"
>crosses $600M threshold on the same day user posted this

>"how is this happ-"
>$650M on its 4th weekend

>"HAHAHAHAH it hasn't passed Suicide Squad's worldwide yet! BTFO!"
>6th weekend, 745M+ worldwide. Wonder Woman is now the 2nd highest grossing DCEU movie in the franchise.

>HAHAHAHA DCKEKS IT'S SPIDEY TIME! WONDER WHORE IS FINISHED!
>Homecoming starts slow, gets terrible drops, Wonder Woman actually rises.

>Oh yeah? Well Deadpool was more profitable and it was R-rated too. #DCDone!
>outgrosses Deadpool's domestic profits. Ryan Reynolds even congratulates them.

>So what the other DC films will suck
>Director of the critically acclaimed Apes trilogy will direct the solo Batman film, with plans for a trilogy

kekekekekekekekekeke

What shitty cinematic universe did sony want?

>>Homecoming starts slow, gets terrible drops, Wonder Woman actually rises.

Sup Forums should've known not to jinx it.

>Oh yeah? Well Deadpool was more profitable and it was R-rated too. #DCDone!
>outgrosses Deadpool's domestic profits. Ryan Reynolds even congratulates them.
I loved that, Based Ryan i hope he gets a cameo in Green Lantern Corps.

Sup Forums have always been wrong but this is some next level shit
what the fuck went wrong this time?

$100 mil for RDjr
$40 mil for Keaton
$35 for the rest

The redditors, disneyshills that infested Sup Forums have now started moving to Sup Forums for their safe space. Fucking hate them for their herd mentality.

It wasn't just Sup Forums, Sup Forums too. This site is filled with mouseketeers is what went wrong.

> Emma Stone was going to be Carnage
> Sinister Six film was meant to gross $2 billion
> A bunch of other side characters were meant to get solo films

Why didn't you join him Sup Forums?

Don't forget the Aunt May movie.

>Tfw see all movies I want free since sister owns theater
>Going to see War for the Planet of the Apes tomorrow
>Then seeing Wish Upon Sunday
>Dunkirk next weekend
>Maybe City of the Thousand Planets too
>Atomic Blonde the week of the 28th
>Dark Tower after that
>Week after is Annabelle: Creation which I will see for morbid curiosity (Though its getting legit good reviews, supposed on par with The Conjuring)

What a month for kino

Wew

What a shitty cycle. The older generation has lost their touch but still tries to exploit the current trend to profit from the malleable youngsters, then that disgruntled young generation will repeat the same dance in the future.

its almost as if spiderman has gotten stale after 2 reboots in less than 10 years

Sony's studios is notoriously bad at CGI

This.

Really great. Couldn't be happier with it.

Imagine being such a gigantic faggot that you think you need to defend some company on the internet and see a movie's good performance as your accomplishment.
No one cares about your company wars, kid.

>smart, emotional, along with action beating out capeshit

brings a tear to the eye

>Like 9th film in a franchise
>Smart

Explain?!

On the contrary, watching that autist's copypasta grow bigger and bigger and Sup Forums gets it more and more wrong has been fucking hilarious.

Blow it out your ass.

This guy's a fucking retard. Spider-man is expected to drop about 50-60%.

>This actually downplays how thoroughly tv was destroyed by WW.