What was his problem?

what was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qbhtTlJYy3U
youtube.com/watch?v=SToPW7c4iOw
youtube.com/watch?v=DdCfG0OhmyM
youtube.com/watch?v=DJcuDgVYjgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You already know the answer and so does everyone on this board who isn't a complete newfag

It startws with M

Compensating for his short stature.

Thanks, doc

Vegeta was truly the GOAT fighter in the DB universe

Goku and Gohan got mad plot gainz while Vegata had to bust his ass off errday

Your incessant disregard for simple rules.

Majin?

Reminder Vegeta had to settle for Yamcha's sloppy seconds.

Someone explain to me why this guy gets so much love from db fans?

dragon ball isn't anime fuck off

t. degenerate reddit manchild

what the fuck user delete that Jesus

>good father, actually trains to be better, actually protects his wife, after Majin he respects authority

What's to explain it's pretty simple

>after Majin

gtfo pleb
100% this

I hope you mean GT by after Majin, Super is Sup Forums trash

*blocks your path*

I haven't seen that much super aside from BotG and Resurrection F.

JUST

he's edgy and always acts like he's too cool to be wherever he is and isnt a mary sue. he gives autistic kids power fantasies

Look at his hairline

>he gives autistic kids power fantasies
that's every character in the series desu

fuck it. I liked bad bod Vegeta

>after Majin
>still watching after The Freeza Arc

holy fuck what were they thinking

>db ended with frieza arc
muh headcannon

Back to your contaminated playground, degenerate scum.

>Sup Forums

Android Saga is still good even if it was unplanned, top tier characterisation that brought back nostalgia villain in a genuinely scary way. Cell was trash but good for establishing Gohan as successor to Goku (which was ruined by Buu Saga).

Vegeta is the quintessential manlet and baldlet

>WAAH! WAAH! stop making my characters grow and adapt to the real world! WAAH! WAAH!
is this the real reason people hated GT?

>BTFO by Zarbon
>BTFO by Recoome
>BTFO by form 2 Frieza
>BTFO by form 4 Frieza so bad you literally cry
>Wished back to life by lowbred Saiyan scum
>Would have been BTFO by mech-Frieza if it weren't for your cuck baby from the future
>BTFO by a woman beep boop
>Train for year in time chamber
>BTFO by Cell
>Train AGAIN for a year int he time chamber
>You're still weaker than Goku and his halfsy kid, who only trained for 1 year
>BTFO by Cell again after you chimp out cuz he BTFO your cuck baby from the future
>Spend 8 years trying to "surpass" Goku even though he laughs at you from heaven in SSJ3 which he hides from you because muh pride
>See how much stronger Goku is and decide to betray your family and friends whot ook you in just for muh power boost from a space goblin
>Kill civilians for no reason out of spite and fight Goku finally
>Don't realize that Goku is literally giving you a mercy fight and could BTFO you at any moment with SSJ3
>Beat Goku by pretending to be nice nice again and sucker punch
>BTFO by Buu, blow yourself up like an Ahmed after punching your kid
>Brought back to life by Goku out of pity
>BTFO by Buu again
>Forced to fuse but your cuck nature has Vegito drop the ball
>Get BTFO by Buu various more times while Goku actually kills him
>Mustache in GT
>Be animated like shit in DBS

JUST

>>BTFO by form 4 Frieza so bad you literally cry
I cry every time

>implying Yamcha hit it first

How do I make my hairline go down to my brow?

manlet+balding

Akira Toriyama
He cucked Yamcha

muh pride

He knew he couldn't compete. youtube.com/watch?v=qbhtTlJYy3U

>good father
Just because DB on Toonami raised you doesn't mean Vegeta was a good father.

Goku for sure hit that and while Yamcha may have dated her I don't think they ever fucked. Either way Vegeta still lost to Goku, again.

it's a widow's peak

>DBS
NEVER has Vegeta been so embarrassed.

He's probably the most well-rounded character outside of Gohan pre-final parts of buu saga and Piccolo

God the american soundrack is trash.

implants by a POW Tuffle doctor

FUCK Goku. Fuck this guy.

>torturing your body
fuck off that's what working out is, Vegeta's not retarded enough not to give his body the necessary rest

FUCK kakarot

>Vegeta's not retarded enough not to give his body the necessary rest
Vegeta is EXACTLY that retarded and that's why his regiment has never given him Goku's gains.

fuck off senpai if there's anything Vegeta knows how to do it's train. If Vegeta was put in charge of Goku's training Goku would be Super Saiyan 10 by now. Do NOT challenge me on this I'm fucking warning you senpai.

Can I get a quick run down on this new DB and that rose black fag?

Is it Goku?

If not does he fight Goku?

that's Evil Goku. He does fight Goku. DBS is pure garbage in story and especially in animation (Toriyama even bitched about it). If you want a good follow-up to the story GT is far better, don't listen to Sup Forums fags.

you have to go back, juan

His screw up with Cell was very annoying. I mean, he has his pride and confidence issues, but he could have easily stopped Cell. The writers conveniently make him into a complete moron for the sake of extending the plot beyond the 2-4 power up episodes between fights.

It's all well and good for him to be a hot head that forgoes sound strategy for brute force and tapping into brutal methods. It's another thing to turn him into Nappa levels of dumbassery.

>tfw your autism makes you want to learn spic because they have top taste in animes

He's not wrong you fucking retard, GT was a hot pile but Super is somehow worse. Why do people defend this garbage? Will it take them giving up and going full CGI before people wake up and realize it's shit?

A villain used the Balls to switch bodies with Goku, then killed his body with Goku in it

He's a mysterious being who appears in Future Trunks' timeline and lays waste to the world. Trunks goes back to the main timeline to recruit help against him. youtube.com/watch?v=SToPW7c4iOw

He is a manlet

Goku

Vegeta fans fucking hate him in Super though
because of scene related

youtube.com/watch?v=DdCfG0OhmyM

NO FUN ALLOWED, ONLY SERIOUS
NOT MUH VEGETA

No matter how hard he tries and how hard he trains, he gets 1up'd by a low class retard each time.

I can't blame them. They desperately miss their childhood as we all do, so they want a continuation of the same thing. Not that GT was provocative or took a drastically new direction, but Super even the character designs are largely the same. It's like fanfiction just pandering to the most desperate of the DB audience.

>actually defending GT

wow...

>actually and unironically watching and "discussing" any of this tepid tripe

Super is that bad

His entire race was killed by a space tyrant he wanted to kill his whole life and he got upstaged by a lowly soldier not even fit for duty genetically on his home planet.

>I can't blame them.
I can, I get where you're coming from and I understand the thought process but I just can't agree with it at all. Dragon Ball is a really interesting universe and it has a lot of potential for interesting stories. We could've dropped the main universe entirely and focused on Future Trunks kicking ass with the occasional cameo episode where he goes back to the past to train. The focus could've shifted to Gohan but they assassinated his character in the worst way possible. Hell, they could've gone back to the tone of the original series and had a show about Goten and Kid Trunks going on silly adventures.

But no, we get this. Super is a product of people saying "at least it's not GT" and somehow missing the fact that it's worse. Kinda like what happened to Berserk with those Golden Age movies that led into the fucking terrible CGI anime. Everyone was so happy to just get something that they didn't bother to ask if they wanted what they got in the first place. It'll get worse if the fans just settle.

who did it better

You just have to watch DBS for the Zamasu (pic related guy) arc.

Wow, a hit that actually connects. What insanity is this?

Super is goat. Much better than Buu saga.

>especially in animation

I don't understand this. The animation is shit presumably because the budget is so low, but DBS is guaranteed to get heaps of views. Why wouldn't they spend more on a major anime? Because viewership is basically guaranteed no matter the product, like with Berserk? Nichijou is niche as fuck by comparison and looks amazing.

because its an anime aimed at kids broadcasted at 8 am on a sunday, haha rush the animation, dumb kids will never notice!

Is DBS aimed at kids? I would have guessed most of the viewers were people who watched DBZ when they were younger.

He was the prince of all Saiyans, and like in any monarchy he was raised to believe his family's authority to rule came from Kai himself, and that when the time was right he would be granted the power to transform into a Super Saiyan.

You can imagine the culture shock he experienced when he came to Earth and realized nobody gave a single fuck about that. You can imagine his bewilderment when an absolute commoner was able to surpass him.

All of these cartoons are nothing but toy commercials you dense fuck no matter the age.

Zamasu the GOAT

>aliens with the power to easily destroy planets
>still fight in slow motion like regular people
Defend this weebshits.

thats ever trashier and edgier than i would have expected

Who was in the wrong?

no one who enjoys Super will claim it's high art you brainlet faggots. and the same goes for the other series. jesus christ

That entire time he could have went the long hair mode and destroyed him. I remember Vegeta being mad about it when he found out

>Pan, Trunks and Goku cosy lineup to start the show
>excellent 90's animation
>DAN DAN kokoro hikarete ku!
>get to see how all the Dragon Ball cast coping with growing up
don't get me wrong it's not a misunderstood masterpiece but it definitely doesn't deserve the hate youtube.com/watch?v=DJcuDgVYjgI

It's a damn shame they might never release it in HD form, I'd buy the blu rays myself.

GT looks so beautiful. Anyone who honestly prefers the glossy toy shit design that is Super over the misty colored art of the former three series has been lobotomized 9 times at least.

A billionaire is never sloppy seconds

Really? I just hear people bitching about him still being a jobber.

Reminder that Vegeta is handsome and Goku is beautiful

You're the prince of your homeworld. You're going to rule that shit when your old man retires, and then some asshole blows it up. Everyone's dead except for you and that incredible idiot Counsellor your father asked to take care of you.

One day you discover there was another survivor of your homeworld's destruction, and he's EVEN MORE OF AN IDIOT than Nappa.

also, no Saiyan females left in this universe. sucks to be you.

Even though she was just a Broly clone, I'm sad Kale will job soon.

I really hope U6 survives or is brought back

He's one of the few characters that actually changes. He starts as a completely asshole that's full of himself. At the end of the Frieza saga he passes the torch to Goku and wants him to become a Super Saiyan and avenge their people. In the Cell Saga he trains his ass off to become a Super Saiyan himself and succeeds. During the Buu saga he sacrifices himself even though he knows he won't be rewarded in the afterlife. At the end of the Buu saga he admits to being unreasonable and that sometimes your best just isn't good enough.