Austrobro Thread: What can we do?

The so-called refugee crisis might be the boldest threat to our country since WWII.

What can we do?

Imho its not even necessary to mass-deport anyone.

Just elect a rightwing governement asap and make illegal immigrants leave for western european cuck-nations by massively cutting welfare options.

You can't do shit. Your social democrats, your government, your police, your justice department, your judges, your Staatsanwälte are just as massively cucked as in Germany.

You can lie down and die, that's all.

Pathetic, call me when your nation is 60% white than you can complain.

honestly, i dont think so.

austria might elect a rightwing-president in october and get its rightwing-conservative coalition in parlamential elections in 2017.

we'll just ship you all the sandniggers then. because germany isnt going to wake up too soon i fear.

You are racially diverse, much more than Germany, but you have a strong nationalism to weaken the effects.

Germany has nothing like that, since nationalism is baaaaad.

Plus: You dont have that many muslims proportionally.

Let it burn.

Just stop paying them.
Only give them a hot meal a day and a bed in a nice tent city far from everything. And pay some cash for going back home. Their illusions must be shattered fast, and they'll leave in no time.

blonde virgin and a 1000e/month jizya is a HUMAN RIGHT

Indeed.

And its easy actually. You dont even have to make your country a fortress as long as you have neighbors who look more inviting ...

This. We should migrate to Hungary instead. They still owe us one.

>What can we do?

Ignore it, they all go to Wien anyway, fuck Wien.

what this guy says

normies are gonna take the kern bait
things are gonna stay the same with some slightly different paint brushed on the surface to cover up the shit-stained mess of a state this crisis will produce

the crappy situation will become normality and that will be that

you know this will happen
lefty media is also trying to cut down kurz, for his note of the australian approach. yet this is nothingbut a step to secure the status-quo where they have the "meinungshoheit".

No they don't. US media and US people in general are pro- diversity. They shun and mock pro-white rednecks every chance they get.

Diversity is literally part of the american ethos and they constantly push it to europe.

Don't be fooled by the burgers you meet here, they don't represent the normie burger.

Yeah, that's the underlying problem, "human rights". Refugees/immigrants are just one symptom of the disease.

>austria might elect a rightwing-president in october
What are mail ballots?

>and get its rightwing-conservative coalition in parlamential elections in 2017.
What is VdB and his "I will never have an FPÖ government" pledge?

>we'll just ship you all the sandniggers then.
What are thousands of sandpeople which we do not let into Germany right now?

>because germany isnt going to wake up too soon i fear.

It is funny when people seriously believe they have any say in their country. Here is what is going to happen:

1. The Austrian government has a plan to make VdB president. Trust me, this will happen.

2. Once that has happened, they may do an early election run in 2017.

3. The FPÖ wins, VdB says "I will never accept an FPÖ chancellor" and there are re-elections

4. The FPÖ wins again, VdB still does not cave and SPÖ-Grüne-ÖVP-NEOS form a coalition "to safe the country"

5. Wait until 2022 and at that point 1 million "refugees" have been brought into Austria and handed passports. FPÖ loses elections.

>Ignore it, they all go to Wien anyway, fuck Wien.
Your chancellor is already plotting to keep them "spread out" in Austria in order to keep the joy of refugees for the whole country. But he may not suceed and 3/4rds of the people of peace may end up in Vienna. Which will be awesome to watch. Vienna will be a new Islamabad.

>Saupreiß thinking he knows anything about the Austrian government

Hint: Everyone hates everyone else, cooperation and collusion is not possible. There is no conspiracy.

>Your chancellor is already plotting to keep them "spread out" in Austria in order to keep the joy of refugees for the whole country.

Yeah... i can really see that working out...
>Hey Mahmoud, you stay there
>Takbir! *walks away*

>being so cucked you dont see the actual problem

The political mainstream elite is the greatest threat to Western culture, including Austria.

I remember around 96 when the green party gained enough to enter parliament and since then Austria has changed drastically.

The school system has been infiltrated with 2nd and 3rd wave feminists which have wreaked havoc in our public schools.

We are done.

However, the durchwurschtln will go on forever.

unfortunately this is wien speaking :)

Take us back?

>Hint: Everyone hates everyone else, cooperation and collusion is not possible. There is no conspiracy.

Hint: I am Austrian. I live in Germany to be at Grand Central during the current end-times. But I grew up in Austria and hold an Austrian passport.

I witnessed VdB winning earlier this year and I am 100% certain this will repeat itself. Austria is 100% cucked. There is no way out. VdB will be president and the FPÖ will splinter apart. Muslims will take Vienna and the rest of Austria will have to convert.

Enjoy your "real" hijabs for all Austrian women. I also hope you can grow a beard.

This whole crisis should be a non-issue, without the active participation of a few dozen activists and a few sympathizers in key positions it should have never happened.

Im a German living in Austria and you have no idea what you are talking about.

I really hope you are wrong. And actually, luckily, I'm quite sure you are.

We have seen almost nothing so far and FPÖ is leading the polls by a large margin already.

Our next governement will probably be a rightwing-conservative one with a rightwing chancellor.

Fuckoff were full faggot!

Kurz will become Kanzler and his attractive branch of populism will prevail.

This.
Really it's not rocket science, treat them like the shit they are and they will leave in no time.

It is a long way till October 2nd.

Did the good guy win in the recent elections in Austria?

Try relaxing and use your hands to spread your cheeks

> Slaves
Wouldn't they be productive if that was the case, as well as fed. They are being treated like adults, useless adults.

Leibnitz, Styria reporting in

Even here in this rural 8k inhabitants Bezirkshauptstadt we are drowning in shitskins, city picture has completely changed. Not much you can do about it atm except voting FPÖ and waiting for shit to hit the fan

Thinking about moving to an even more rural place, but not sure if it's even worth it seeing that the "refugees" have been dropped pretty much all over Austria. But I'd guess it's a bit better in a really rural village than here. Don't even wanna talk about Graz, just bomb everything west of the Mur river and quite a lot of the east shore too

>Im a German living in Austria and you have no idea what you are talking about.
I follow Austrian politics on a daily basis. And have done so for more than 2 decades. You have no idea. I have seen this done before.

>Kurz will become Kanzler and his attractive branch of populism will prevail.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but Kurz is a fool. He just goes to krone.at and then repeats shit he reads in the comment section. He would be one of the worst chancellors ever. This is also why the ÖVP polls at 19%. You don't really think a 19% party can be the party of the chancellor, do you?

kek

How many immigrants have arrived this year? I barely listen to the radio and never watch tv, do they report about it at all?

That might seem so to an Hungarian, but in western europa it's a little more i fear.

Here in Austria (and to an even larger degree in Germany) leftist stupidity was just unchallenged mainstream.

>Not much you can do about it atm

the only thing you could actually do is hand out leaflets to "refugees" in Arabic, Pashtun and English which tell them that Vienna gibmees are a fuckton better than Styria gibmees.

escalation

>How many immigrants have arrived this year?
They will not say. They just say how many asylum claims they count towards the Obergrenze. And they refuse to say how they calculate that shit.

I estimate it is more than 30,000 already.

This is great!

The longer the better actually.

Because every terrorist attack in your fucked-up country, François, makes a rightwing victory more likely.

ESKALATION ESKALATION ESKALATION

~25.000 asylum requests in Austria afaik

Nice one, Schnitzle

you and everyone must LEARN MORE about it.

Looool. Don't conflate patriotism with nationalism

This guy gets it. Even the most conservative person is still a multiculturalist

MFW Judenburg, Styria

What I meant by non-issue is that it's a man-made problem, technically it's not hard to solve it. But I can see that it's almost impossible, because of politics, at least for a while.

admitted

LeMeow, would you like to know how many migrants MamaMerkel wants us to take ?

loli
saved

>durchwurschteln
Thank your for reproducing the meme

Fucking christ, that is too much. My local town may not have been enriched by all those doctors and engineers yet, but we already have way too many turks/bosnians/kurds/albanians.

Kinda.

I really hope you somehow'll manage to get out of this before your streets turn red on each and every corner.

I always thought that a large-scale terror attack will wake up Germany for sure, but I'm not so sure anymore.

Maybe like 10% of the American population is nationalistic and even then most aren't ethnic nationalists.

Neet O.C
>saved

ITT: Delusional First Worlders who don't get out of their bedroom.

>not all muslims
>only a very small percentage of muslims
>refugees have been running away from that very violence, dont blame them

the ride wont end before it all burns down

Some immigrants who flee from the refugee camps end up working in farmlands picking up tomatoes, potatoes or fruits with a salary of a couple of euro for 8 hours of work a day. Best part they have no ID or documents so if they go to the police they will be kicked out of the county in no time. :D
This is good because we can keep the prices of our local products low (bc you basically don't pay your workers :D)

When you eat a slice of pizza knowing that the tomatoes were picked by a nigger that will probably end up dying of too much fatigue within a year, it's even more tasty :D

We are nearing critical condition in Vienna. Thank God I'm at in an outer districts. I don't want to be around when all the Sozialhilfe Empfänger start murdering each other.

Würstl, our left-wing is offended by the guy who shouted "shitty turk man" to the Munich terrorist.

He's almost sure to go to jail...

And we're told everyday that we should never be proud of anything, even of our Olympics champions...

We're out this time, GG WP.

Wrong. Let _them_ burn.

I feel for the western European brothers. It must be a horrible feeling to know that your country is getting overrun by muslims and you cant do anything about it. I am really blessed to live in a country where 90% of people are "islamophobes" and every politician knows supporting mass immigration would mean political suicide.

>only a very small percentage of muslims

Pic related.

forgot the pic

meetup when?

/Soc/ is this way

>no bully
We've been flooded by slavs before. Now it's the muslims. As soon as being muslim isn't being a special snowflake their will breaks and they will go full western degeneracy.

hofer bump

>special snowflake

it is, i fear.

quran, sunna and islamic law is the darkest ideology i've ever encountered. and i read "mein kampf". i mean, i let qualtinger read it to me ... but well--

wouldnt be so problematic either if islam wouldnt go back to its roots excessively these days ...

wer hat dieses bild geschaffen, weiß man das?

Let's reunite and remove kebab Austria

soweit ich weiß spiegel.de bei einem Anti-Hofer Artikel. Ziemliches Eigentor, best propaganda ever

>italy
>white

wirklich außerordentlich gut gelungen.

There, I fixed it

topple our governments, quit brussels, throw sandniggers out, throw nato ans usa out of europe. basically what hitler planned all along. either that, or end up in chaos and civil war. and civil war is coming, like it or not.

Habedere.

have a two step guide:
step 1: deport all """syrian""" """"refugees""""
step 2: actually enforce your fucking border control

The Austrian chancellor just said a few hours ago that "refugees" will just continue to come to the country unhindered. He doesn't fucking care how many, they can all come.

Ww2 Was never a treath stupid goy