Will Batgirl ever be good again, or has DC fully decided that it's going to be their disposable "tween market" title?

Will Batgirl ever be good again, or has DC fully decided that it's going to be their disposable "tween market" title?

Oracle never coming back.

Dumb babsgirl is the new status quo

Batgirl was a mistake.

I'm enjoying nuBatgirl, so I'm fine with her. Babs as Oracle is still better though.

>Oracle is never coming back
Good

I haven't read her new book. Was it bad?

Somone's run was terrible
Camstew was better
New book seems to be shaping up to be pretty good.

Taking it for what it is, I find it to be an enjoyable young adult superhero book.

>Will Batgirl ever be good again
Probably not, but the new run seems like it won't be complete shit so that's nice at least

I'm not saying that Oracle has to come back, but Batgirl Vols 1 and 3 were good because they treated them like proper bat titles instead of "let's hire the writers from CW to try and get those viewers to read comics"

Babsgirl can be a good character, but so far she's ranged from terrible (Camstew) to mediocre (Simone) to bland and forgettable (what appears to be the new team)

The new issue was good rather than dumb

Are you confusing BoP with the Batgirl solo?

>Batgirl ever be good again
Was it ever good?

>oh my mute deadly waifu who is so cute (dude she can't read i would teach her! haha) but like really deadly, cool and brooding here read my cass/x-23 fanfic
>oh my silly blonde waifu she is silly but has nice titties she's also very cute and i ship her with damian, here read my fanfic about damian being tsundere in his first time with steph haha just check it

>Camstew's run
>worse than Simone's run
That is some Batman-news level of bullshit user.

>Are you confusing BoP with the Batgirl solo?
Both titles have gotten off to an incredibly 'meh' start

Simone's run was overly edgy/depressing and plagued with crossovers, but at least she didn't turn Barbara into a ditzy high schooler.

>Terrible(Simone) to Mediocre(CamStew)
FTFY

Yes she did! She was a ditzy emotional bitch that the narration insisted was a brilliant and Courageous hero.

Camstew Batgirl wasn't a ditzy Highschool girl tho.

>sucking batdick
Not in my eyes

>again

Delete this.

Nah.

I really hope she upgrades from the biker suit into a proper batsuit soon like her orignial nu52 design

I want batgirl year one back. Or Babs being Oracle and Batgirl. Not Twittergirl.

Her name is BatGIRL, of course she's going to be tagged at a younger audience. It should have been Steph, but whatever. Her new solo is not bad, better than Simone or Camstew so far, but it's one of the quasi-indie books that is disconnected from the main DCU. The new BoP is ok, it just has some awful art, but it has the potential to get better

>she's also very cute and i ship her with damian

INNACURATE!

Patricians shipped her with Cass, you swine.

You gotta try better bait than that. Geez.

Just have a comic with all three. because that still needs to happen.

Larson and Albuquerque's first issue was significantly better than FletchStew or Simone's. Still not BQM, Cass, or Batgirl Year One quality, but getting there!

Rebirth is gonna take 2 years. BOP Rebirth's very first arc is dealing with an Oracle identity thief as the main villain.

If you ask me, they're already hard at work to find a way to get Babs to take on the Oracle identity again.

Now if only she'd pass the Batgirl mantle to Stephanie, and DC replaces Hope Larson with Bryan Q. Miller, then we're back in business

Haha, yes, that would be great. But I want to give Larson a chance, even if I love BQM immensely.

>I don't like it so it shouldn't exist.

God i hate people with that brand of autism.

nightwing would have made a deal with trigon to get his identity back, and puts barbara back in the chair

One More Dick

> Implying there's only one Dick to give when everyone wants to dick around with Dick.

I want a book with Babs, Cassie and Steph as Batgirls.

So do I.

Same

Yup. League of Batgirls, We Are Batgirl, c'mon, DC. We have the characters, we just need a writer (BQM!) to write it!

> BQM

Or get Kelley Puckett out of his computer career. Man knows how to write all three Batgirls.

I love Puckett's official google image. It looks like a profile pic from a 90s internet forum

He's okay on Steph. Not as bad as Gabrych, but his Steph just doesn't have the same zest that Dixon or Miller, or even Tynion or Horrock's do.

That being said, I'd totally take it (as long as he ditched the depressing "you always lose" crap endings) :)

Written by Azarello

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

No, better: Frank Miller draws and co-writes with Azz, and Alan Moore writes backups.

>Babs rapes the Joker
>Steph puts on a red wig and rapes Dick
>Cass puts on a strapon and rapes Tim

Still a better love story than TKJ! :)