seems not
shame, really liked the few that actually made it

I think yes

I'm ok with this

Wootsch is not a Slav

Kara Churka is not a Slav

Dzhingushka is not a Slav.

Why are we lying to ourselves?

I have no idea why some /slav/ threads go on like mad and some of them are slow as shit.

then what is a slav?

slav iz lav, slav iz lajf

what is slav?
baby don't hurt me,don't hurt me, no more

cuz I'm not there sometimes, now I'm in so it will go fast
whatislav
bydło don't stab me,
don't stab me,
no mo'

only slovenians and čehs i guess

Who should we allow in these threads? What flags are honorary /slavs/?

Huns, Finns and Portuguese
also Brits are Island Slavs

anybody who has slav blood

>huns and finns
let's say that we accept asians
>Portuguese
i need a rundown on these
>Brits
literally why

Sorbia

Portuguese sound bit Slavic
Brits cuz chavs look like our bydlo

>Brits
>literally why

>mfw I'm full of fascist hatred towards other Slavs which I vent daily here on Sup Forums and no one is even trying to stop me

slav threads were very frequent before but then they died suddenly. now i see they appeared again

Holy shit this sounds like heaven. Would it be possible for someone like me to live like that in Russia? I worked on a farm before

Look at his wife, if you agree then welcome

She doesnt look that bad and the doughter is good. I'm just afraid that authorities would find and deport me

millions uzbeks and tajiks live here and no one gives a fuck

čehs are celts

Yeah but they have visa-free program. I plan to visit Russia soon and I have to deal with all that visa shit. I will probably just take 30 day tourist one because its cheapest and easiest to get.

slovenians are germans

>I plan to visit Russia soon
you will be disappointed

No I wont. Why would I be?

It's like visit Albania

yeah, why would be?

Because it is 3d world shithole

Doubt it. And I wouldnt mind, I used to live where there is no road for 2km and nearest store or bar was 3km away and just 5 people still live there, all of them old. Livin somewhere in Siberia in village of 15 people and a farm sounds really comfy

i see no difference from where i live

Where are you going to travel to in Russia?

Unfortunately not Siberia and the far east. Probably Moscow, Volgograd and Rostov-on-Don.

It is much safer here though

When are you going?

and that is why i want to go to russia

so I have a germ in me
uh

In a month or two, why? I would rather go in the summer because of World Cup and holidays on Crimea but I cannot wait that long.

>It's like visit Albania
Albania is actually much better than Russia.

Moscow
youtube.com/watch?v=K4k0Ve1ko_s
Rest of Russia
youtube.com/watch?v=8EbzUS0D5_0

If you like it then sure.

>DJ Ogurets
you have taste

Why are you still here, cocksucker?

Living in Moscow, my favourite spring month is April
Also st. Petersburg is worth visiting but it’s better in the beginning of summer

>April
кoгдa вcё гoвнo pacтaeт

would you guys teach a monkey some russian?

Лyчшee вpeмя в Paшкe - зимa. Moжнo cидeть в кoммиблoкe пoд плeдикoм и Paшкy нe видeть.

Show us the money, primate.

мнe oceнь нpaвитcя

repeat after me
suka blyat
u
k
a

b
l
y
a
t

I liked rest of Russia better. And it doesnt look nearly as bad as you try to portray it I dont know what the fuck is wrong with you

wasted all money in food
Rush B Cyka Blyat.
Babushka, is my kompot ready yet?

in a month or two
Ecтecтвeннo зимa лyчшe

>wasted all money in food
Sry no russian for you go to youtube instead.

>slovenians are germans

as for myself, I am at least 30% jugovich

Maybe we need it on through Friday till Sunday when user is more active than in weekdays

Tell me about Poland why are they so nationalistic and Anti EU?
Without EU Poland would be Ukraine tier.

You mix government and people

why are russophiles always delusional

Well Bohemia seems to be named after a Celtic tribe so they must have something Celtic in them too.

т. пoмaк

t. useful idiot who is everywhere defending russia on all fronts with all holes available

hope you at least get paid enough to feed yourself.

Do you enjoy writing in intentionally poor 'Slavic' English' when talking with westerners on Sup Forums? I do.

I'd even use Russian translit but they will not understand kogda ya poshlyu ich mamok na hui

>calls me a useful idiot while being one himself
Literal tatar projection.
Also no, no one's getting paid, triggering your sperging autism is great fun.

>useful idiot
>get paid
You dont even know what you are talking about, retard. You just want to shit all over the place
Also I explained everything in the thread, I dont expect every country to be like Switzerland, I know here I am going. You are pathetic, dumb and useless, kys

oh so you're a servian russophile after all

typical. well keep dreaming of russia ever saving you from le ebul EU. you'll be carrying a EU flag soon, serve. how does that feel?

russophiles have already shit this place up beyond recognition. it's time for someone to stand up to your subversive waste of oxygen lies.

Sorry, I'm all out of (You)s for you, faggot

>Also I explained everything in the thread, I dont expect every country to be like Switzerland
>tfw we've unironically been trying to become like them for 25 years
>tfw we've failed

as expected of someone poor in both intellect and finances

You just complained about being called a pomak and now I'm supposed to be a serb rusofil, top fucking cec.

now you get a taste of your own propaganda medicine

How do you feel knowing I'll soon vote in your elections exclusively for pro-Russian parties? :^)

Dont feed that asshole, just let him sperg out and ridicule him, he does not deserve anything more than that

the mass of retards is already doing that, it's only logical that you should follow them

xaxaxa get fucked

кaкoй жe ты пидop вcё-тaки

Ja

>get fucked
so you're acknowledging that voting pro-russia gets us fucked
you're not as delusional as i thought

who is pomak?

I'll do it even simply out of spite because of people like you.

tko je tanartabulš, ejga

lejga aberveznika, matrvola

typical russophile

T. buttblasted faggot

t. spiteful servofyromian

In cold there's comfort

Yes? Convince me otherwise.

Embrace the ways of our robot overlords, goyim

You're really begging me for money? I know you russophiles can change your mind if you're paid better than what the kremlin pays you (unsurprisingly, since a bag of potatoes a month is not much), but that's just not the way to do things.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pomaks

You're right, I shouldn't take time away from you that should be better spent on your transition into a third gender now with the Istanbul convention and all that. :^)

Look at him, the moral superiorist. He who defends the country where HIV is rampant and a quarter of men die before 55 due to alcoholism.

Israel is that you?

pšonci zasrany

We are everywhere
The robot uprising is upon us
Don't bother hiding the women. They will all be located and processed at the mechanical breeding grounds

pot kettle

sorry it' s entertaining to inflame your butthurt even more but some of us with real lives have to get up early))

it's already early, russian smiley-using kremnlin troll

I don't understand how the Polish language seems to have no human characteristics yet these people have lived next to us for all of our history. How do Poles even speak it? It's as if a linguistic prank was played on a whole nation to trick them into speaking a fake language specifically devised to sound like gibberish.