youtube.com/watch?v=FBfg1t7ZnpQ
youtu.be/ZqqIPRmbgZg?t=4545
youtube.com/watch?v=nOr0na6mKJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CGC-gd9mzLc&t=11785s
youtube.com/watch?v=3CChrAjRuz0
youtube.com/watch?v=GBiD196xIlA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

louis twitchells centanni

There's a lot of blame to go around. Ant for being racist. Opie for not being talented. Jimmy for fucking trannies.

Opie: narcissist with no natural talent

Anthony: self-sabotaging racist alcoholic who is friendly and funny

Jimmy: insecure pervert who is also funny but with a lot of insecurity and arrested development

I'm actually impressed at how awful the fanbase for Opie & Anthony and Jim & Sam are. It's like a bunch of inbred miserable truckers that can't stop squawking about peckahs and faggots. It's like radio Sup Forums

>radio Sup Forums
This shit preceded your retarded somethingawful fan project by a few years man

```````+ae

What's interesting is how shit they all are without each other. All three of them are not even a quarter as entertaining without the other two. It's like they balanced each other perfectly or something.

>dude lord of the rings is childish but man that new ozzy/kiss album sure is as great as it was when I was 12!

Cant figure out if Florentine or Norton is worse about that kinda shit.

Indeed. Also, I'm pretty sure there will be some kind of reunion at some point. None of them are in need of a paycheck, but the demand from the fans are bound to facilitate something.

>Ant for being racist.
Nothing wrong with that

>Jimmy for fucking trannies.
Nothing wrong with that

>Opie for not being talented
Well, you got 1 out of 3 correct

A lot of success is like this actually. Working with people you hate but end up doing a good job together. Egos get big and people end up thinking they are the only reason something is good. A lot of good things are just lightning in a bottle.

But even with him not having any talent...it still worked somehow didn't it? He still had a role to play.

Vote Opie as a bad person all. Share this link.

twitter.com/OpieRadio/status/885875823584190469

He steered the ship

Link is dead bro

He actually did. In ways that words fail to cogently explain.

>That handsome Opie
Did he comission this lmao?

Anthony is actually funny
Opie is an unfunny tryhard hack that thought it was his job to kill momentum whenever the show was getting too funny
Norton is funny once in a while but mostly annoying

worked fine for me

Said Twitter is busy and Everytime I hit reload it was the same shit you fucking lying sack

Thank God Opie was there to go to the phone lines while actual comedians were riffing off of each other. Or to move on the conversation that was actually funny to something else. Or to rant about Stern while the guest sat there uncomfortably.

try again faggot

Yeah. There's nothing wrong with being racist. Patrice was racist, and I still love what he had to say. Ant's mistake was poor judgement, in which alcohol may have been a contributing factor. ie, he shouldn't have said all that shit on Twitter while he was still heated.

No
Fuck YOU

>be in the middle of great jokes and ace riffing
>not getting attention
>have someone contact Bobo to call the show
>put him on air in the middle of everyones fun
>"OH MY GOD WHY ARE YOU CALLING?! WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF A THING HERE YOU'RE SOOOO FRUSTRATING!!!

This. Ant may be a racist alcoholic but he is still funny.
I used to think Norton was funny but after listening to Jim & Sam it seems like hes only funny when interjecting into other peoples conversations.

>awright
>mister maloonigans!

Patrice wasn't racist you clueless faggot

>or to move on the conversation that was actually funny to something else
I hate how to tried it here but luckily Ant and Patrice were able to get back into it

youtube.com/watch?v=FBfg1t7ZnpQ

2:20 is when it starts

ant can go from serious to funny easily, norton once he gets on a pontification is show stopping.

He was. Don't cry about it.

Nah

yeah black ppl can't be racist

Why is the radio talk show industry rife with hacks and pathetic management?
There was a really good talent on st Louis radio that went big and got to go to LA. They've just now put his radio show from LA on the st Louis radio waves and it is atrocious.

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

what a faggot

you should be beaten

i don't have twitter what are the results so far

He named the jew on at least a few occasions.

44% like Opie
31% hate
He's using bots. 8500 votes 25 retweets

Most of the people on twitter are bots. More than half the followers of celebrities are bots. The one celeb where its the opposite situation is John Cena.

Of course it's Cena

Couldn't find the jre thread but can you guys tell me if his guests this week are worth my time? They all sound lame from the discriptions

Opie is at fault now that we know he is the "genius" behind the stunts. Ant and Jimmy can be funny without that nonsense. Opie was obsessed with beating Howard. How delusional.

He switched to Scotty and Alex on 94.1WYSP in Philly. Haven't heard of him in 10 years

It's all the poo in loos

it was mainly because of the pathetic management that talk show radio was rife with hacks, especially after Howard went to Sirius. also, how things were handled with the Wii competition, Don Imus, and the FCC in general

>HOLD ON. HOLD ON. HOLD ON.
>*sniff*
>SNOWAAAAAAAAAY FROM MICHIGAN YOU'RE ON THE AIR BROTHA
>*stops everyone riffing to get a caller on the air to say some horrendous joke* Woooow callers suck haha!!!!!

In truth? The listeners, The show sucked 85% of the time. It should have died in '01/'02.

Bob Kelly or Patrice?

Anthony added three more literal who comedians to his network.

They're all awful now.

You need Opie as a mediator to keep Anthony in check.
Anthony to lighten the mood in spite of Opie's autism and Jimmy being a cunt.
And Jimmy to make the occasional offhand remark.

On their own, Opie is aimless, Anthony is just the same shit over and over and Jimmy is BORING.

Go to bed grandpa

Yet if he gets Opie to do radio with him again maybe he can make money on his basement show.

youtu.be/ZqqIPRmbgZg?t=4545

>the stunts
Fucking loathe these and their ratpack or whatever they call heir band of weirdos, not to mention the interns and all that ,such a worthless waste of time specially when some faggot listener would call in.

O&A were only worth listening if they had a comedian on.

The eRock Christmas songs were fucking gold and you know it. Other honorable mentions include the Mel Gibson tapes and any interaction they had with Ron and Fez.

youtube.com/watch?v=nOr0na6mKJQ

let the hate flow

>making nightly O&A threads when it hasn't been a show in years

I always loved this intro before street fighting man
O&A are the only thing I can think about when I hear this song

I hope Jason Ellis gets fired
He is a big fucking faggot

They were all awful for different reasons but they all balanced each other out and it was good.

They each suck individually on their new shows, and it will never be good again because ant and jim are old and lazy now.

But enough of this palaver

or carlos mencia

Go back to your wonder woman threads

>le stealth bump by responding to old post
kys reddit

>Jimmy talks about alcoholism
Fuck off

Let's get this show on the road
OOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEE

>It's a Jimmy tries to relate with a crack addict because he got drunk a few times while being a teenager.
KILL ME.

Aye naye

That delicious, meaty-breasted little cunt should have stuck with The Lords

Have you heard his rants about chinese people?

Pointing out the differences in cultures isnt racist

HERRO O NEEEEEAL

Reminder that, without opie, Anthony would be a hvac technician/construction worker without the opster, and Jim would be just another d list comedian begging for a gig

Which are all based on truth, chinese people literally have no humanity. Neither do blacks but that's another story.

And Opie would have wallowed in zoo shows his whole career, and you would have never heard of him.
Opie is as lucky as Ant was when they got together on a whim.

You seem to think being racist is a negative attribute when it isnt and everyone is racist.

Racist is a negative connotation, there is no widely used gentle word for being objective but truthful about different races

>it's a Steve from Bayshore line

Ron and Fez callers were mostly good
Opie and Anthony callers were mostly bad

Clearly he could have found some other talent, he just picked disloyal fucks. Plus he takes after Howard, but he doesn't have the jewiness of Howard so it doesn't work with his employees

>Clearly he could have found some other talent

No, not clearly at all.
His current "talent" that he put together was fucking awful and unfunny together. Two of them were brought in by Jim and one brought in by Guy Fieri.

He got lucky as fuck that he found Ant

What's the difference between that and nightly Sopranos threads, etc
Have another "stealth bump" just cause you're a faggot

Sopranos is an actual TV show, dumbass.

Nobody cares about that

(You)

Yes clearly, he picked Anthony and Jim and made both successful. They were both right place right time

They had an actual TV show.
They were also TV hosts for a sports league
They have been on Late night shows, been on video podcasts, held their own live events etc etc.
How can you pretend they dont belong here?

>and Jim

No
Andrew Dice Clay picked Jim. Jimmy and Ant hit it off which is why he became a regular, and then eventually third mic.

Its like you didnt even listen to the show.

twitter.com/OpieRadio/status/885875823584190469

Show some support for opie

>Norton is funny once in a while but mostly annoying
What did you find annoying about him?

All of his characters are garbage. And yes, the Chippah podcast is shit

What are some trainwreck O and A episodes

youtube.com/watch?v=CGC-gd9mzLc&t=11785s

This one ends with roland crying

youtube.com/watch?v=3CChrAjRuz0

This one is fucking painful

Leave it alone. Just leave it alone.

I'm surprised some monkey hasn't put a script up to fuck with the votes. I suspect people see that this is a plea for attention and are finding more pleasure in not giving him anything to brag about.

Patrice's rants would be considered racist by 95% of people (normies).

youtube.com/watch?v=GBiD196xIlA

I liked regular joe and uncle paul