Brown guy here

Brown guy here.

So let me get this straight. Whenever you see a black dude with a white girl, you guys throw hissy fits and scream about being cucked and how racemixing destroys society and that it's all the Jews fault.

But it's perfectly fine for you guys to get with our women? Since it's something that happens quite a lot. Why is racemixing so bad when it's your women involved, but there's nothing wrong with white men taking women of other races?

Or do the Jews manipulate you strong superior master race whites into doing that as well?

It's fine because when other people race-mix the offspring is usually less healthy, but when I do it I'm getting exotic racial pussy and that shit is good. I'm getting hard just thinking about it.

I'm only half white, I'd bang the brown girl in that pic.

my niece is half black and around the same age as me. When we go out in public i get harassed by niggers constantly

When a man does it he is conquering a lesser race. When a woman does it she is miscegenating with subhumans and is a detestable race-traitor.

Racemixing is disgusting period.

I don't want to get with your women either faggot.

No, racemixing is bad either way. Look at Mexico and South America. They're all a result of white men mixing with native women.

>implying I am not equally revolted
>implying pol is pic
>strongly implying you should fuck out of UK

miscegenation should be punished by death period.

It's all equally disgusting.

I don't approve of race mixing generally. Especially not black man - white woman. The stats show that those relationships breaks more often then white-white. Also in my country brown/black people are generally poor and stupid, so there's that, i.e. the relationships has a high potential to be damaging for the economy.

We have a similar thing with white men and asian thai, vietnamese and philipino women. It used to be eastern european/russian before (mail order brides and whatnot). That's also negative, because if you see a man with a woman like that, you know he's a loser, and that there is likely welfare money involved. So again, not a race mixing issue per se, more of an economic one.

The concept of race mixing I don't really care that much about. It's not something I walk around thinking about. Probably like an average person in this respect.

Shut the fuck up you stupid shitskin and get out of the UK , you aren't welcome

I'm not welcome in a country I was born in, which is like 5000 miles away from you.

Also you're the fucking cuckold converting to Islam instead of Buddhism because some Mudslime merchants told you to. Pathetic.

Well stop fucking your niece pervert

I know, isn't it weird how they want their team to win all the prices?

Singapore isn't Islamic you retard, that's Malaysia. This country is based on Chinese principles.

Furthermore, I am British, and white. Brown people are not welcome in Europe, you all have the civility of a chimp.

This. I've been dating a lot of spics because they like me. I'd never have a child that wasn't white on purpose. If they're going to invade my country I might as well give them a dicking.

Whites are the superior race so I don't see how this is hard to understand.

White men with women of other races is disgusting as well.

Also, OP kys.

>i get harassed by niggers constantly
What do you mean?

My man I hope you are not race mixing with chinks.

user - Sup Forums is full of bait threads and trolling. All cuck threads are bait.

When males breed out of their group, that's racial conquest.

I'd fuck a darkie but I'd never breed one. Everyone should stay with their own kind. But muh diversity. It literally kills diversity.

All the feminism in the world won't change the fact that a child's cultural universe, and thus their identity and sense of self, is defined far more by their father than their mother.
A man doesn't get concerned about his daughter marrying a black because his grandchildren won't belong to an R1b haplogroup...
Is it not the case in Islam, with regards to female converts marrying Muslim men but not the other way around?
Is it not the case that a far greater percentage of men would be angered by their daughter marrying, for example, a Muslim from the Pakistani Punjab, but fewer would be irked by their daughter marrying a Sikh or Hindu from a few miles over the border in India? Why is that? It's got little to do with ethnicity itself, and more to do with the fact that ethnicities and cultures are closely linked. If your daughter says she is marrying a Turk, you know you will have Muslim grandchildren who will almost certainly feel a great affinity to their 'fatherland'. If your son says he is marrying a Turk, you know you will have Christian grandchildren whose loyalty to Turkey may not go much further than the occasional holiday or learning the language.

At least white men have the balls to admit their hypocrisy!

>our women
Keep your brown women and most importantly, keep all of you out of Europe. Go back home and build civilization, you've seen how it's supposed to work. Replicate it on your own.

White guy here.So let me get this straight. Whenever you see a white dude with a brown girl, you guys chimp out and scream about being put down and how racemixing destroys your heritage and that it's all whitey's fault.But it's perfectly fine for you guys to get with our women? Since it's something that happens quite a lot. Why is racemixing so bad when it's your women involved, but there's nothing wrong with brown men taking women of other races?Or does whitey oppresses you strong superior kangz race browns into doing that as well?

Best post so far. The spirit of Corneliu Zelea lives within you.

>But it's perfectly fine for you guys to get with our women?

Really makes you stink.