Did Hitl.. Sup Forums forgot this?

Did Hitl.. Sup Forums forgot this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Guadalupe_Hidalgo
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/new-evidence-suggests-stone-age-hunters-from-europe-discovered-america-7447152.html
giphy.com/gifs/xT9DPofNeoS0B0Nk7C/fullscreen
youtube.com/watch?v=pkV7XPh20ng
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that was Spain till 1821 lad

I completely agree.

Return clay.

that was a spanish land claim no other nation recognized because it was all unsettled

and the rest of the american land out west was mostly purchased anyuway

Yeah, let's make Mexico Spain again!

There were barely any Mexicans living in those areas, in fact the Native Americans often fought the Mexicans who came up here, look up the Mexican-Comanche Wars. Mexicans are Central Americans.

Why do the same liberal scum never have a thing to sat sgout the turk,s right of conquest to constantinople?
You get the turks to getive Whites back that land...while at it, get south adrican niggers to give back the land they conquered from the bushmen...the same liberal trash never kention these things.
I doubt any of them know.

well lad after the independence of the colonies we mostly sell all that land u know florida and some others inhabited states sure was spanish clay

Did Mexico forget this?

I vaguely remember America kicking ass that war

Fuck of spic. If we can't have it back. You can't have it back neither!

yes OP.we know. spain. etc. it was all Louisianna also.. however. its ours now bitch. and if you want we can go another round over it. u got a nice little peninsula down there. dont make me come take that too.

>get annexed
>get kicked of your land
>all around btfo
>wahhh look what they did to us decades ago
Hispanics are just light skinned niggers

Didn't we give them money for the land as a kind gesture?

No it was mexican land and the americunts stole it do not try to wash out history leaf.

So, Hitler trying to reunite the Germanic peoples who were separated as a result of Versailles is completely justified? Isn't that the same logic they are using?

threaty of guadalupe
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Guadalupe_Hidalgo
>Mexicans in those annexed areas had the choice of relocating to within Mexico's new boundaries or receiving American citizenship with full civil rights. Over 90% chose to become U.S. citizens.

why return the clay to the locals when the locals kept their clay intact.

Says the spanish butthurt... Gal

Wtf I love Mexico now

So, we act as if the Louisiana Purchase between the US and France never happened...

G8 b8 m8 r8 8/8

It was native land, there were close to 0 Mexicans living there.

>From the Halls of Montezuma
To the shores of Tripoli;
We fight our country's battles
In the air, on land, and sea;
First to fight for right and freedom
And to keep our honor clean;
We are proud to claim the title
Of United States Marine

did you read that first line Pablo? It's not your land anymore

Why do we have to choose between staying or the u.s citizenship. it is our land.

>was Mexican land?

Says who? Lines on a map? Reality begs to differ, along with Native Anerican war chiefs who made sport out of slaughtering Mexican intruders.

Mexico has always been a Southern nation, even in your mystical romantic past.

Because you talked shit and got hit

They spelled Spain wrong,

why does new Spain have any stronger claim than the Americans?

>Make Mexico spain again
Also all of that clay/land in the middle from Louisiana to Nevada was french land and spain only held it for 20 years till spain gave it back, and most of California, new mexico, Arizona, and Nevada was empty unsettled land with nothing but natives and nobody really recognized it as part of the nation till the Mexican american war when Mexico gave the land to the US.

So its like saying you can take my home only because im not there, well good to know.

You're lucky we allowed Mexico to continue to exist. You got steamrolled, we took a fair amount of land, and you still had plenty of it left over.

>mexican land
in name only and only for 28 years
and during those 28 years, Mexico had >50 leaders and several governments
The Californios wanted nothing to do with Mexico

because the big guy with the weapon says soo.
hes beying nice enought to let you stay after all.

Based Geronimo on Mexicans:

"I have killed many Mexicans; I do not know how many, for frequently I did not count them. Some of them were not worth counting. It has been a long time since then, but still I have no love for the Mexicans. With me they were always treacherous and malicious."

La Raza revisionists literally BTFO and on suicide watch

No it isnt, your country is as "arbitrary" as ours you have no further right to it than we do.

All that land was either purchased or conquered by Americans.

What about the 13 colonies

How did you guys lose so much territory?
It's like the exact opposite of the Manifest Destiny.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/new-evidence-suggests-stone-age-hunters-from-europe-discovered-america-7447152.html

the american continent is rightful europoid clay, everyone else is a hostile occupier

mongol invaders get out

Fucking beaners can't even maintain the shithole they have now, AND THEY WANT MORE! why do browns just want to infest and ruin all the land on the planet. die off please.

thats is the real life mate, the only thing that stops someone fron taking your home, is a piece of paper that the gov gaves you.

>Mexico claims a piece of land when it already had inhabitants
>muh rightful mexican clay
You are justifying conquest against amerindians and legitimizing war as a rightful mean of expansion, therefore justifying how the USA took that land from us.

It was purchased after being conquered. The Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo ended the Mexican American war, and gave Mexico $15 million and the Rio Grande as a border. Texas became independent as well.

>Get BTFO
>Pay war reparations appropriately
>Butthurt continues 170 years later

>all of the Americas were Mexican clay

Get the fuck out of here. You Indio niggers had nothing to do with North America, you paute Central American having glory stealing bustas.

Native Americans, nomadic by nature, sold land to various European colonists thinking they duped the white man. Then when they saw them building houses and never leaving they started attacking, and raping, earning the nickname savages and the titles of "Indian Giver".

There's a long list of cultural references, but the point being Mexico only really ever owned Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, and California. Also, that was when they were serfs to the Spanish.

All of their land was either bought or lost through total incompetency.

Texas declared independence from Mexico, fought for it, and WON. Now you want to be exactly like your Paute ancestors and steal what doesn't belong to you.

Let me just say, colonization days are over and illegal immigration is about to be killed in its tracks. Either that or it will destroy civilization and throw us back into a dark age.

P.S. You're a faggot

Szent Korona my Magyar friend.
Treaty of Trianon will be over soon.
You WILL get it back!

>that
>Mexico
Land they stole from the French and Spanish, not their land at all and never was

they are having a hard time understanding this part. Literally like explaining honest wages to a nigger.

Technically we bought it.

And we could have bought more so fuck off.

There were hardly any spics living there, it was populated by our injuns. la raza is retarded

>Filename: British_Empire_1921

they know they'd get their royal asses kicked again if they ever messed with the best

Its not theirs and it never was
The papers written up that the Indians signed were signed and paid for by settlers not the English king.

Of course a map says so, thats what a map do its a representation of REALITY.

Un maldito hoja

>it was all unsettled
>It had cities and provinces with names
>""""""""""""""""unsettled"""""""""""""""
>There were barely any Mexicans living in those areas
Even if they were natives, the fact they were born in Mexican territotires makes them automatically mexicans

>1921

Every empire loses its territory, that's what history tells.

Most of them seceded from the empire diplomatically, but a few warred over it. Basically WWII fucked things for us.

>italy
>complaining about a rag tag group of settlers fighting mexishits
>when they did this

You fought a war for the land and lost. At least carry some dignity with you. If you want the land back, fight for it in another war you coward.

wars and land purchases
mexico was actually paid a shit load but like classic spic fashion the money only went to the rich and politicians

Every nation and civilization is built on the ashes of the conquered. Even Mexico.

So whats your fucking problem?

>hey sell us your land
>no
>come on mane sell us your land
>fuck off
>ITS WAR! GET REKT
>do you want to sell us your land yet?
>no
>You already lost but okay LETS KEEP GOING!
>o-okay, I sell land
>Good, about time. What a nice business transaction!
a
y
y
_
l
m
a
o

It is ours and it will be ours again, Prince George our little baby will grow up and seize the 13 colonies and the rest of the USA and by the time he's grown up to the age to be King, there will be no whites left in America, it will be like conquering Africa. A walk in the fucking park.

And you cannot stop it. Hahahahahaha

Easy, maintaining that much land without going full purging natives is impossible and when you run out of money you lose the ability to enforce your rule and the people you've colonised start to realise they actually outnumber you. None of the land in the British Empire was ever actually intergrated into the UK itself, they were all just colonies with their own laws and seperate administration that were just subservient to the UK. There were plans to Federalise the Empire which would have reduced a lot of the autonomy the colonies had but WW1 ruined any chance of that happening.

Also the USA was at the forefront of the "ay yo colonialism is bad you guys need to deconlonise and become good boys" movement during the mid to late 20th century. So once the losing colonies ball got rolling there was really no incentive to even try and save any of it. It wasn't making money in its current state and everyone suddenly thought colonialism was bad.

>yfw the best part of mexico(Texas) decided to disband themselves
>yfw Texas alone beat the mexican army despite being outnumbered
>yfw Texas alone produce more goodshit than the entirety of Mexico
>yfw Mexico is eternally BTFO by Texas

>Even if they were natives, the fact they were born in Mexican territotires makes them automatically mexicans

Kek, I'll claim the world and name it Fag. Anybody born on it from now on will automatically be Faggots.

I love arbitrary rules.

giphy.com/gifs/xT9DPofNeoS0B0Nk7C/fullscreen

this is different than any other nation in history how.

You're fucking stupid and don't even know your own history.

After your failed attempt with monarchy you had a failed attempt at a republic. You were getting your ass kicked by native americans in the north daily. Your own government not only encouraged but monetarily sponsored American migration to the Texas area to act like a DMZ between the natives and Mexicans. The Texas revolution of 1836 had Mexicans and Americans revolting against the Mexican government, this created the state of Texas. Mexico didn't recognize this state. America annexed Texas, who went willingly. This prompted the beginning of the Mexican American war in which you lost and your capital fell to our army. You surrendered and signed the treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, which put the border on the river and Texas as a republic.

You lost asshole, get over it.

Learn some shit you ignorant fuck.

lol get ownd bitch

Looks like the beaners forgot about the ass kicking that based Winfield Scott gave them

Feels good to be honest familiano

Nice try but if we are talking about getting our original lands back you shouldn't keep stealing mines.

Nah. Thanks but I only need the land with magyar majority.

>European discovered America first
>They died because hostile enviroment
>Viking arrived to America earlier too
>They died too
>Asians crossed Bering Strait
>They magically populated the whole continent
Well we know who is the pussy weakling race now.

Money, empires cost a lot of fucking money to maintain. It's part of the reason why America was just dumped and we didn't deploy everything we had at you and rekt you in a day, it just costs too much money, you operated at a loss to us so it was cheaper to let you go independent than to keep you with all your smuggling, tax avoidance, bullshit with the Natives (costing us in rebuilding towns, deploying extra patrols to protect you from not only the Natives but the French as well).

Too much £££££££ involved in everything.

Mexico is a social construct.

It's not different. All I'm saying is that it was conquest not buying and selling.

*Pats Italy on the head*
How about you stick to the kitchen, organized crime, and being a tourist destination. You're country hasn't been relevant in quite a while. Mexico is more relevant. You

What Indians? Smallpox is a bitch isn't it?

You're lucky we even paid. We should have taken the whole damn thing. Soon, Americans are going to need some Lebensraum.

oh here is a better one in case Mexican history class failed you so badly.

youtube.com/watch?v=pkV7XPh20ng

>they were born in Mexican territotires
Mexico only held those territories for 28 years, so a lot of those people were Spanish
Mexico tried to send governors to California and the Californios sent them back, even stabbing one through the face with a lance

Las Malvinas son Británicas

It's going to be really funny at the end of this century when both the USA and Europe are in an absolute dire state due to mass migration and people like Trump and Farage will be vindicated completely.

Guarantee Mexico will have reclaimed its old borders via a democratic vote by the year 2100 and Europe will have at least a few majority Muslim states.

A shame all the dumb fucking leftists will be dead by then but it will have become clear how wrong they were long before that.

>this

It's less "the border crossed us" and more "we got thrown across the border for being uppity faggots and getting our shit slapped"

>The Marines fought the Aztecs

Is that what they teach you retards?

That's like saying your home is in Antarctica even though you've never been there and you'll die if you try to live there.

this

How about we just take all of South America, we actually have legitimate claims to seize all the Spanish ex colonies due to a marriage between King Philip and one of our whore queens whom he gave the title queen of Chile and all the other South American colonies.

Lube up bitch, you belong to us! And we'll rule you much better than the Spanish did. You know you want it baby, you know you do, don't deny it.

Dad, is this spic bothering you?

At that time mexico and usa had the same military size. So usa does not allowed anything they just limited the expansion because they couldnt take more Remember the alamo

desu you should have taken current northern mexico as well.

>I love arbitrary rules.
So do you know how laws work, do you?

Anyone born in Mexican land, mexican sea, mexican airspace or mexican ships/airplanes, etc... is automatically mexican.

wop

Our retarded "President" Santa Anna sell that soil, now fuck off retard.

>explaining honest wages to a nigger.
Crom give me strength

It does not matter how much time 1 or 100 years it was mexican land and we will take it back.

>You know you want it baby, you know you do, don't deny it.
No m8 I see how kelplers live. You are pretty lazy in giving your colonies stuff.

I would rather be a French colony, that would be awesome actually and they did have the Falklands before you so....

I only recently realised that Argentinians thinking the Falklands is their rightful land is not a meme.

Your claim is "we owned it once!" but Britain owned it both before and after then.