UKRAINE/RUSSIA HAPPENING THREAD

>Russia announces war games after accusing Ukraine of terrorist plot
reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-russia-idUSKCN10M1LN

1 Hour Ago
East to Mariupol: Shyrokyne, Talakivka, Vodyane heavy artillery shelling, everything including reactive artillery

2 Hours Ago
#Horlivka: Announcement asking to turn off intercoms and open underground shelters

source - www.liveuamap.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=glsCBBDBwZw#t=1625
tgorlovka.com/2016/08/11/obyavleniya-domofony-podvaly/
youtube.com/watch?v=bzFnfZ_YsAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=glsCBBDBwZw#t=1625

praise kek

>Gorlovka ad appeared with the requirements disable intercoms and open cellars

tgorlovka.com/2016/08/11/obyavleniya-domofony-podvaly/

IDS BABENING
youtube.com/watch?v=bzFnfZ_YsAY

I am in the reserves and I just got a call up notice.

What did Putin mean by this?

Ukraine will retake the eastern territories. Special units will launch attacks on Crimea in order to distract the Russian military while the majority of the army will invade Donbass region and reclaim it for the government.

Russia protect Crimea from the EU

come on xoxol. Just accept you are Russian in denial. Under Russkies, you just become ordinary Russian citizen. Under Pigman, Komosolski, Pinchuk and other (((oligarchs))), your country will be squeezed dry. The current government have made so many denbts to the IMF that you will be paying for it for the rest of your live (and most of the money went to the pockets of the elites)

On another thread, a Polish guy has posted something from the BBC saying that Russia has invaded Latvia and Estonia.

Cannot confirm from US, but wouldn't be surprised if it were true.

It's just a fake happening video

Thanks, I needed that

I wonder why chechens are so pro-ruskies nowadays? Missing russian tanks in Prague?

> provocation in Crimea
> escalation on Donbas
> civil war we call it

>ukraine

no such thing

I hope not. I'm tired as fuck.

Can't this happening wait until tomorrow? I'll gladly march into Kiev and reclaim rightful Russian clay.

>post yfw Ukraine gets annexed in one week

Ayo FUCK RUSSIA

Why don't you help us? Ruso-American alliance can subjugate the world )

This is a nice fantasy, but it will never happen. The amount of conflicting interests between our two governments will never make this happen unless one side of the alliance is subordinate. You can't have two alphas in a tribe without having problems.

>BBC saying that BWC has invaded Latvia and Estonia

>BBC saying that BWC has invaded Latvia and Estonia
lmao

What shame. Could always have balance of power with two main spheres of influence like back during the Cold War.

Sure there's the threat of end times always, but at least there's a peace with two big players. I feel like the USA has really lost itself since the fall of the CCCP, no one to live up to, no one to best.

Sultan Kaczynski will fuck you in the ass for your fantasies, commie slug

holy shit, time for /ukriaine general/?

>slavs killing other slavs
Could we not? Couldn't we invade roachland together or some shit?

>this being real

lel arent u guys allies now

How about all of you just exterminate each other and leave us with a nice lebensraum?

>roachland

you should most definitely invade China

Holy fuck that's a cool ID. +'s on each sides, and you got double dubs.

They say I'm a big guy.

This

Putin is going to crash the world market to help with Trump's election. This is so amazing.

Also, note this happened immediately after Erdogan's visit to Putin.

So you can flood it with mexicans? Nah.

A free international tourisy trip awaits ypi.

I'm sure hohols will BTFO vatniks, but forget to film it :^)

Latvia MFA: Very concerned about Russia's escalatory rhetoric and actions, full support for Normandy format and Minsk agreement

OH SHI-

Oh shit, they saying that they are not just concerned but very concerned? Happening right here.