Are you blocked by this faggot on Twitter? I haven't even heard of this literal who and I was blocked...

Are you blocked by this faggot on Twitter? I haven't even heard of this literal who and I was blocked. I think he's some liberal atheist YouTuber.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2015/03/20/bbc-featured-block-bot-runs-into-legal-trouble/
dailymotion.com/video/x3i2siy?GK_FACEBOOK_OG_HTML5=1
youtu.be/jrxxZunGwtM
blockcheck.leagueforgamers.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't use the social media jew.

Nope

>That bio
It looks like a fucking parody.

The quintessential nu male

Nope, but I'm blocked by most.

>implying you're not Steve looking for views and troll worthy comments.

Fags like him thrive on attention, if you ignore him he'll shrivel up and die.

>uses social media

I'm not blocked by him. Yet.

Yeah but he is more of a liberal feminist youtuber since most of his videos are not about atheism or religion but rather women's issues since he is knee deep in the blue pill looking for female validation.

looks like a Jew

He's part of Atheism Plus. They share "block lists" that automatically block anyone they don't like PLUS anyone who follows anyone they don't like. I think that's why they call it Atheism Plus.

If you've never had any interaction with him before then you probably follow someone that he or his friends disagree with. After all he wouldn't want to wake up to a dissenting opinion one day would he?

breitbart.com/london/2015/03/20/bbc-featured-block-bot-runs-into-legal-trouble/

dailymotion.com/video/x3i2siy?GK_FACEBOOK_OG_HTML5=1

This video here is so fucking sad. His wife bossing him around, calling him sexist for liking a character in a movie and for having more books with male authors... he is the ultimate beta male. Not even literal cuckolds are this cucked.

Didn't sent him anything and I'm blocked.
Probably has used one of those Gamergate block bots that blocks anyone who follows certain people.

He even has a Holocaust video about how bad denial is - that was when I thought he is a jew. Perhaps just shilling for shekels tho

youtu.be/jrxxZunGwtM

Yep. Kek. Never even heard of this fuck before.

>I haven't even heard of this literal who and I was blocked.
you can log out and view a public person who has blocked you. If you see a conversation or talking point you want to comment on, @ both(or the third, forth, etc) parties involved and even though the person blocking you won't see it, you can still inject yourself into the conversation and try to redpill people. If you have been blocked without knowing the person beforehand, it is because of blockbots blocking via banlists; you were identified as a problem by association based on who you are currently following or were following at the time you were blocked.
Only cucks use blocklists, so you can bet it was some crybaby progressive who hated Gamergate at some point by default, nobody else uses them. Seriously, nobody.

>I think that's why they call it Atheism Plus.
It's called Atheism+ because when Atheists became dumb enough to coalesce into a verifiable group/movement, they got co-opted from the ground up by progressives wanting to insert their "inclusive" ideology into anyone wanting to broadcast their atheism. The plus is symbolic of including gay/nigger/cripple/trans people into Atheism, despite it being not religiously related. Same thing with LGBTQIA+, adding a bunch of unnecessary groups into association.

Are you on the GamerGate blocklist?

blockcheck.leagueforgamers.com/

They always have to pick some other existing group or issue and turn it into their own personal battleground. Who will be the next?

Yup, but I'm on a ton of faggot liberal block lists and there are apps that auto block the followers of certain people.

Say something mean to him

>dat ancient CRT TV.

Never seen his twitter, a tweet by him or tweeted at him, yet i'm still blocked. LMAO

>not owning a crt for old games
lol

I used to like this guys content before atheism+ happened and ruined that whole corner of the internet forever.

No thanks, I'd rather be able to actually be able to look at the game.
Sure that CRT whine gives me nostalgia, but not when you have to listen to it the whole time.

I think you get put on the list once you follow certain people on twitter e.g. Donald Trump, UKIP etc

I am also blocked lol

if your house gets robbed, they'll leave the oldschool TV at least

what exactly do you think is Sup Forums ?

>Sure that CRT whine gives me nostalgia
thats not why people keep CRT around. ever beat snes battletoads on a modern tv? because bootsy can't

*NES

>Having a twitter

milo seems to miss his twitter account
oh wait, didn't watch your pic......

Seems i have one mutual friend of his oh well fuck it,here's him hugging a stuffed toy

He talks to it in some of his videos. I think he is generally a lonely man.