To.the.Bone.2017.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.x264-NTb

>To.the.Bone.2017.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.x264-NTb

>Ellen is an unruly, 20-year-old young woman with anorexia nervosa who spent the better part of her teenage years being shepherded through various recovery programs, only to find herself several pounds lighter every time. Determined to find a solution, her dysfunctional family agrees to send her to a group home for youths, which is led by a non-traditional doctor.
youtube.com/watch?v=705yRfs6Dbs

What does Sup Forums think of the newest Netflix film about some rexies?

>Ellen is an unruly, 20-year-old young woman with supercilia nervosa who spent the better part of her teenage years being shepherded through various eyebrow trimming programs, only to find them bushier and more unruly every time. Determined to find a solution, her clean-shaved family agrees to send her to a eyebrow grooming home for youths, which is led by a non-traditional eyebrow friseur.

I would fuck Collin until I break her

post her footpusy

>Mfw i lived at a group home for youths for a year and had an anorexic gf in that same group until we broke up

This one hit a little too close to home lads

why should I watch this? looks like shit desu

Imagine accidentally ejaculating over her eyebrows and she doesn't find it amusing since she has to comb it out.

Fuck that worthless wax whore.

She's Jewish, right?

>a mentally ill person can cut of thier sexual organs and undergo irreversible hormonal treatment all supervised by a doctor
>"xir body, xir choice"
>a person doesn't feel comfortable in their body and doesn't want to eat
>multiple groups of people from friends to doctors take it upon themselves to be offended and attempt to forcibly threat the person and tell them what they're doing is wrong
Isn't there some hypocrisy here?

This looks unbearably bad. Anorexics aren't interesting, they're self-obsessed and sad.

Just a pro-tip for all you kissless virgins out there.

If you call a normal girl fat even once in passing as a joke she'll literally go nuts over it and end up bulimic/anorexic

girls are just like that

Not to mention that liberals and Jews say there is nothing wrong with somebody being extremely obese.

BIG IS BEAUTIFUL, GOY

>If you call a normal girl fat even once in passing as a joke she'll literally go nuts over it and end up bulimic/anorexic

I can attest to this. Did this to a girl who was getting a bit of a muffin top and she ended up getting an eating disorder. Women are incredibly easy to send into a complete mental breakdown.

two neckbeards who know nothing about women giving horrible advice to other neckbeards who will never touch a woman

>dude counting calories = anorexia

>Emily from Skins is in it

Essential viewing.

>Emily from Skins

literally who

ALERT ALERT ALERT

HUGE MASS APPROACHING

>It's okay to chop up your own body, it's not a mental disease.
>It's okay to overeat to the point of hyper-obesity, fat is beautiful, health at every size!
>Whoa, you want to get thin? That's not healthy, you have a mental disease!

>Anorexia is like, so hard. :,(
Just eat a big mac, large fry, and a coke and don't puke it up dumbass.

any noods in this movie?

imagine being the sex that's so ruled by emotions that you would rather ruin your teeth throat and body than be called fat lmao

I will only watch this if Phil Collins' drum solo from In the Air Tonight is on the soundtarck.

is this worth a watch or is it "Netflix: better than nothing, tier?"

It's Netflix and vomit tier

>people advocating for anorexia

I think you've gone too far on the horseshoe, friends.

None of those people are advocating for anorexia, you shithead. Learn to read.

giv gud advice

Hey fatass. How's your liberal arts education coming along?

She needs to trim her eyebrows.

Jewish girls never do

no

Is this, dare I even utter the forbidden question, an Netflix kino

Just finished it. Fucking terrible, do not waste your time.

does she get naked?