Don't worry TRUE BELIEVERS!

Don't worry TRUE BELIEVERS!
The Eisner nominated MARVEL comic the Unreadable Squirrel Girl is getting an OGN!

BASED MARVEL!!!!

After the great Marvel Ultimate port released recently and all the inclusive kid friendly leaks they provide, I'm really getting behind Marvel.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsarama.com/30442-first-look-squirrel-girl-meets-evil-clone-in-new-second-title.html
imgur.com/a/1vONa
imgur.com/a/ErMBi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This can't be real

Just appeared on my news feed, friend. Enjoy!

newsarama.com/30442-first-look-squirrel-girl-meets-evil-clone-in-new-second-title.html

>not final art
Why put that when we all know it's going to look as shitty if not more shitty

Holy shit, Henderson butchered Spidey. Has she ever seen him in her lifetime?

Seriously, it's like fucking up Batman's cowl or something.

>not final art
AS IF ANYONE COULD TELL

@84964756

Ugh, another thread hating on Henderson because you can't masturbate to Squirrel Girl anymore ...

Where do I show hate? I approve!

Fuck it, I'm going to take the bait.

We dislike Erica Henderson because she draws EVERYBODY badly, not just Squirrel Girl. I can understand that Ryan North is good friends with her and wanted some sort of webcomics aesthetic for his series, but there are countless other webcomics artists he could've gone with.

>"I can't be doing with this"

This would be fun by a good creative team. Its a damn shame the concept is gonna be wasted like this.
>Eisner nominated
Why is my favorite medium such a fucking joke?

>triggered
>characterfag
>casual
>tripfag

All the boxes have been checked!

wtf I love the new direction
can you not lump me in with those mansplaining, women hating losers? lol

Makes me sad looking at the characters in this pic and realizing my favorites are not part of what Marvel considers relevant. Which is for the good, actually

I don't understand why the writing on this is so terrible. Ryan North is a funny guy. He's got no excuse for this to be so boring and pointless.

Does anyone even read Squirrel girl?

That looks like one comfy slumber party.

Wait can she actually do this?

>Not final art

The best joke they ever made with these books.

The individual issues sell terribly, but the trades do okay. Well enough apparently to keep the series afloat.

>What could have been.

I've seen pages of Squirrel Girl. That art looks pretty final.

>Ugh, another thread hating on Henderson because you can't masturbate to Squirrel Girl anymore ...
Speak for yourself, bruh, I'd still nut on that butt

When will this meme end?
Are we gonna complain about how Alex Ross isn't doing the Avengers interiors next?

No. She would find some sort of squirrel related solution like having all the squirrels release their acorn stashes to make a temporary rail or jam the brakes/rail so that they can eat the delicious nuts inside.

Unfortunately yes.

Jesus the art is so bad.

I would never, ever, ever, allow a person with two sidecuts and a fuckton of tattoos to sit with my kids. Ever.

It sells great in trades

Curious to see how well it does compared to other marvel OGNs cause those don't do as hot as you'd think

Gee Kate! How come your mom lets you have TWO sidecuts?

>Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol. 1 Squirrel Power 6,838 (2015)
>Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol. 1 Squirrel Power 514 (Jan 2016)
>Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol. 1 Squirrel Power 428 (May 2016)

>Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol. 2 Squirrel You Know Its Tru 3,199

>Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol. 3 Squirrel Really Got Me No 2,340

I wonder how much this kills Sup Forums

Are you trying to imply those are good numbers?

kek

It definitely is for marvel and for a b-c lister

Starfire and Black Canary vol 1s had 2.3k for the first month and haven't charted since

So what does a well selling series like The Walking Dead' s trade sales look like?

TWD made Image overtake DC as best selling publisher via bookstores in 2013

So very large numbers

*2012, not 2013

I hope Anderson gets more work than she can handle so she fly's off the handle and becomes bendis or something

To be fair, people have always hated on Squirrel Girl while simultaneously fapping. The art and writing are bad and the comics direction are terrible, but when the character is drawn competently she looks okay. There are much better versions, but no one really hates the design, it's more about the character, the art, and the way the artist and writer treat people with legitimate criticism.

imgur.com/a/1vONa
imgur.com/a/ErMBi

SO HYPED

Sup Forums doesn't read comics

This is a universe where Grant Morrison's "Pax Americana" was passed on an Eisner win, and Dan Sport's ripoff issue of "Silver Surfer" won the very next year.

not great enough to bring Marvel above #5 in bookstore trade sales

they'd need their own TKJ, DKR, Kingdom Come, CoO, etc... and just ms marvel and civil war isn't cutting it

Which stinks cause I liked the Starfire book.

The only good thing is the art.

can we throw this artist under a train? fucking christ.

So, we can all agree that Henderson's art is an eye-sore. But how is the writing of the book? Is it a case of good writing crushed by bad art, or is it more like Jughead where it's a combination of bad writing plus Henderson's atrocities?

This is so inspirational to my wife's daughter who was born with Downs Syndrome.

the writing is worse than the art

Isn't Earth-X their Kingdom Come?

Now that's an accomplishment.

not in sales it's not