HILLARY GENERAL EVERY RED STATE IS NOW A SWING STARE EDITION

Hillary Clinton does not get enough praise on this board for her unwavering public service to this nation for the past several decades.
From First Lady to Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton has always been there for us. Now it's time to take down Trump and his minions and win the White House for her.

NEWS
>TRUMP ONLY WINNING BY 2 POINTS IN SOUTH CROLINA
JUST. For a state that should be solid red Trump is having serious trouble with it. Gary johnson is at 5%. THE MADWOMAN! lol
Check public polling

>TRUMP IN SERIOUS TROUBLE AFTER THREATENING HILLARY
Cia and secret service have taken this very serious because he is threatening our president
Search everywhere
>TRUMP GETTING BTFO ON RED STATES
Lmao. Trump should be put on suicide watch at this moment because Hillary is polling higher than trump on a majority of red states
Literally on every polling website

>PEOPLE THAT DONT WANT TO DONATE TO THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN ANYMORE CANT
The dumbasses are finally abandoning ship but here's one thing they cant cancel their recurring donations. The retards lmao
Check slate

>HILLARYS POLLS NUMBERS KEEP RISING AND RISING
THE MADWOMAN! Its literally sad how far trump has fallen. NOT LMAO
Check literally everywhere

APPEARANCES/RALLIES
The madwoman made a Q&A and she came out looking stronger than ever. Shes going to do more so her poll numbers are going to keep rising and rising
She shouldn't even bother with rallies just like she doesn't even bother with ads on VA.

ENTERTAINMENT
>Cute babby :3
youtube.com/watch?v=YttscNOoAjA

>our fight song (warning: tear jerker)
youtube.com/watch?v=YttscNOoAjA

>TRUMPFAGS ON SUICIDEWATCH
You guys can call the national suicide hotline if you guys feel suicidal (thats a social service provided by the GOVERNMENT)

Did anyone REALLY think America was insane enough to vote for a racist demagogue? Glad journalists are actually doing their job now and people are waking up.

YAAS QUEEN!

This is gonna be the most lulzy election ever. Republishits are gonna get so BTFO it would be historical

uuhhgg, I want to support her because I hate trump, but that ugly old cunt's face makes me want to punch her. She's literally more punchable than cruz

Trumpfags are either shills or completely delusional

Keep telling yourself that.

You come off as awfully worried for someone who has the election in the bag.

Nothing but shills here. Move along people. Sage.

a small loan of a million dollars has been deposited into your account

It's about time we raise taxes on the racist middle class!

It's too hard to support three kids on disability (migraines) and the government needs to be held responsible for not providing for my children.

#imwithher

bump

Age bitch

bump. #I'mWithHer

Oh yes, it's another dead Muslim topic!

Yeah, there's 2 types of people in the world. People who agree with me and paid shills.

I want r/theDonald and reddit in general to fuck off permanently.

Bump.

We need to start killing all white people. They ruin the environment with global warming and take all the best jobs.

>Literally turning arizona and Georgia blue
>worried
You should say that in the trump general, the only thing they have as news worthy is making memes

>Lmao. Trump should be put on suicide watch at this moment because Hillary is polling higher than trump on a majority of red states

Not only is it obvious that youre a little teenager, but its also obvious those polls are rigged, and its obvious she rigged the primaries, and that shes murdered some 50 people, her and bill released those puerto rican terrorists, they took pensioners homes when they missed a payment through a clever loophole, shes laughed about getting rapists off, she armed ISIS, she lied about benghazi and compromised the entire security network for the special access programs because she wanted to avoid FOIA requests.

Thats not even half of what shes done.

Youre just a bad person, and you can expect civil war if she rigs the election. Trump has 67% of popular support, and she has 19% because everyone who isnt a shill knows some of the things I just mentioned, but not all of them.

If the public were aware of all the Clinton controversies, people like you would just be shot for supporting her, since you might as well be supporting the rounding up and execution of everyone one of our families.

Ha ha, youre a bad person and youre rigging the narrative like a typical cultural marxist to make it look like people support the evil cunt.

Great job, I hope your entire family dies in a horrible car fire while you have to watch and you live the rest of your life in emotional agony, because youre worth it.

You really are worth it.

This is true, but they really need to start paying POC's to vote. It's too hard to get out there and support dismantling the patriarchy when you don't have any money.

White people don't need to be paid because they have have benefited from slavery.

>swing stare

The real comedy starts when the 67% decide that 19% isnt good enough, and the second amendment people come after YOU because she has a team of body guards, but you dont.

Trumpfags btfo

#ImWithHer

Haha Trump is gonna lose

Trumplets are in denial

Trump can't win because half his voters are going to get confused and write in Drumpf! Haha

He/She/They is right!!
Trumps gonna lose

4 posts by this ID

#heswithher

Hello fellow 4chaners! I'm voting for Hillary too XD

#ImWithHer

Preach it sister!!

#ImWithHer

This user gets it!

More muslim gore you say?

This is what Breitbart does to people's brains. Good God.

okay

100%
This Sup Forums gold worthy

butthurt drumpfcuck detected

I'm #MentallyHill now. Or she is. Anyways...

Exactly!!!

Our allies for freedom are doing a splendid job in the middle-east, remember to congratulate them on twitter, webm related the great moderate freedom fighters bringing justice once more, one less man (and assassin) working for the evil dictator.

Hopefully when Hillary wins, these noble fighters will receive more funds and training, Obama did what he could but it's still not enough.

#DownWithThePatriarchy

bump limit here we goooo

What's are the best ways to trigger a Trumpet?

>Hillary thinks the American people will elect her (They won't)

No, this is what leftists do to people who identifed as centrist in 2009.

You just keep pulling and pulling and pulling on that rope, and eventually, youre going to hang yourself.

#AZwithher

post pictures of dead muslims.

#AllahTheOnlyOne #iLoveAllah

Trumpeters hate this.

You are butthurt as fuck. Get back to your maple syrup, and free health care! L O S E R

Trump btfo.

i really want to see if the hall she is in is empty

>better arrest that fat old man for yelling at the terrorist, gotta shut down krautchan and take peoples homes and kids away from them if they dont like Syria

>Better tell people they arent a part of our society if they dont support a doctrine of mass rape, torture, slavery, murder and forced conversion

#KillAllWhitePeople, user.

Our children are the minority, civil war is inevitable and its your fault, your fault for not doing what was needed when it was needed, now the real men need to handle it because youre a fucking coward.

Dont stand in the way.

#WeAreWithHer

#MoreFreedomForCharities

Didn't realize there was so many photos of this.

I can go all day bby, I get paid more than CTR to do this.

Anyone listening to this shrill bitch on CNN right now? She is so full of shit, so robotic.

You should probably lay off the movies my friend. You're coming off as mentally ill and unstable

#ArmsForOurFriends #FriendsWithAllah

as mentally ill as this?

Youre coming off as naive, just because "its 2016" doesnt mean youre safe from catastrophic change, in a negative way.

What do you think the rest of the white man is going to do when he figures out that he is being wiped out, in all the countries that he built?

>It is in the Jewish interest, it is in humanities interest that whites experience a genocide.

>Until white children are burned alive, white women raped, mutilated and murdered and all white men who have not been slaughtered (you) watch powerlessly as their people are terrorized; only then will mankind be on a more equal footing, ready to discuss white privilege and the apparent chip on the shoulder that minorities have.

-Ishmael Levitts

>and all white men who have not been slaughtered (you) watch powerlessly as their people are terrorized

>and all white men who have not been slaughtered (you) watch powerlessly as their people are terrorized

This is clearly happening. Do you feel in control?

>swing stare

Force them to use their brains. They hate that.

>Reply to Thread

HILLARY WE FUCKING FOUGHT FOR YOU...

WHY????????????

We do, don't we? How can we find a place where useless feeders don't breathe our air?? Looks like itz coming!

yes there are extremists in the world
but you are not an action hero, and the world isn't in danger.
go outside