Do you think Arnie's sons has a future in acting?

Do you think Arnie's sons has a future in acting?

Other urls found in this thread:

mentalfloss.com/article/66782/ongoing-mystery-arnold-schwarzeneggers-actual-height
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm genuinely surprised he allowed his son to get to that state.

Probably shows that he spent too much time working instead of being a family man.

Someone photoshop his son's shirt to say, "Huskey :("

>squandering the most perfect genes in all of mankind's history
what did he mean by this

>the difference between America and Mexico

>when you already squandered your prime gains years and you will never reach full potential

Apparently Arnold works out with his illegitimate Mexican son a lot and as a result the kid actually looks like him.

At least he's not a lanky vagina.

He could turn that fat around in a year or five and end up looking like the mountain.

Arnold's genes are not that perfect, user, one of his sons is skinny, another is fat, Mexican son was fat too before he started lifting recently, Arnold just lifted like crazy in his youth, that's how he became so big

id rather be a fat white dude in america than a slack jawed mouth breathing spic that will probably get his head chopped off by the cartel tomorrow

Even with the shitty spic blood you can see based Arnold's baded genetics coming through in that physique. Amazing.

>t. sad fat white dude in america

jajajaja

>one son is a twink
>other son is a fatass
>other other son is a Mexican
Katherine best Schwarzenegger

He's clearly just bulking up before he trims

kek.
cumskin microdick whiteboi btfo

that beaner is half god mode genetics though, bet if he hopped on the juice he could be Schwarzenegger dos

as if anyone want that

He's beefing up

Mexico has a higher obesity rate than the USA.

This bastard works out. A Mexican that didn't do the same could be unhealthy. An American tat doesn't exercise could be unhealthy.

Arnold S. "He will start to shred someday, I am sure of it :(."

>t. beaner
Arnold knows he fucked up by banging the spic maid so he has to keep a watchful eye on his beaner bastard. You know who is another wetback/kraut mongrel? Warmachine.

reee
e
e
e

tfw when I started autistic lifting at 14 and I'm 24 now

I would seriously kill myself if I looked like OP. Probably relative though.

Dat bulk phase doe.

thats a lot of ignorant thoughts in a row good job user.

Nobody's posting his other other son, who actually acts?

Ain't he gay tho?

he would probably look like arnold if he lifted. If not then he probably got the obesity gene from his mother

taco a vista, baby

Kek

ill be bean

Looking at his other kids, I'm not surprised he's concentrating all his efforts on his bastard son.

Back to your containment board

that squandered potential.

>Looking at his other kids
They look fine, shithead. He knows his retarded spic son is a danger to society so he gave the retard bodybuilding to keep him busy.

>Back to your containment board Nice comeback, faggot. Warmachine is your typical halfbreed spic who thinks he's white. His violent behavior is purely genetic and comes from his beaner side. If you can't stand the truth just keep shoving your head up your ass. I'm sure you love the smell.

Post body

Well his son isnt the same person he is, doesnt have that drive or desire. The illigiment son being the one who is following him closest when it comes to physique probably means that theyre closer.

>would rather be a lazy fuck than a disciplined man.

Gas yourself.

Seems like his son is doing it only as a "fuck you" to his dad

He looks gay too
Probably have some daddy issues

cute! :3

he missed his chance to be in an x-men film a couple years ago. who the hell wants a twentysomething twink?

arnie's kids are like a miniature study into genes vs environment, christ

Id like to play with his belly and have him put his full body weight on me. Does this make me a bad person?

its like some game of thrones shit where the bastard son is the hero.

>slack jawed mouth breathing
doesnt that describe the fat guy too?

You can fix laziness. You can't fix being a spic.

Holy fuck, I would totally watch this movie.

>mouth breathing

He's jogging, brainlet.

deets?

Woah he's cute, I'd let him cum in my mouth tee bee aych

t. lazyfat ass

>Mexico

This nigga is half GUATEMALAN not Mexican.

Technically, the best part of Baena is Arnold's genes. He lucked how that he didn't turn into an indio midget like his spic mother.

has his dads pecs, fuarkk.

I would let Arnie impregnate my wife if my kid would have those genetics

>I'd rather be a rat that lives in his own shit than the most powerful race in the world
Sup Forumstards really make me think

I wanna believe that this is bait, but I know it's probably not.

Why would I care about Arnold's kids?

>Implying that there is a difference
fuckin lol

give him a breath. He doesn't know you need to breath when you run as he's never run before.

Christina Schwarzenegger is his true heir. She's almost as tall as he is.

Disg, and the reason I date polish girls instead of dutch(germanic) ones

Wow, surprisingly hot. I'd assume Arnie's daughter would look like Rumor Willis.

Not bad

Arnie is half Czech.

Because they're not perfect like him

If they make a movie about The Hindenburg, then yes! He could Andy Serkis the shit out of it!

>SEETHING

What happened to Arnold tho?

jesus christ look at all that bulk just waiting to turn into massive gains. that is literally what arnie would have looked at if he spent his entire life on the couch posting on Sup Forums

>He was eating the body building diet with out lifting the heavy things

>its too late anyway so i dont have to feel guilty for being a lazy neet fuck
the pain wont go away until you change

Big girl. Haven't seen her height posted online but I think it can't be less than 5'11" in photos with her standing next to Arnold while wearing flats. Arnold is likely 6'1" these days.

He's also got his dad's face, bro.

This is the real Arnold Jr.

>tall
>white
>has god tier genetics in her eggs

Who's the lucky faggot who'll breed her?

with her mom

Female Terminator reboot when?

He got old.

His face is nowhere near as aesthetic as Arnold

look at those hands

It's not perfect but there's a likeness.

classic

Yeah he literally ate dianabol for breakfast but he has the genes for a near perfect physique.
Skinny of fat means nothing. It's about muscle insertions. Also his abs are perfect. Lots of people get in shape and get their body fat low enough to see abs only to find they look like shit or are 'zippered'

>he could be Schwarzenegger dos
>Schwarzenegger dos
>dos
i laughed harder than I should have.
Thanks

Arnold is 5'10 chumps

He's 5'11.5"
Pretty much 6 foot, very much average

Autism

>Schwarzenegger: I used to be 6’1” and three quarters. And I think now I’m 6’1”. I shrank.

You gonna call Arnie a liar?

I spent the best part of my youth body building.
These kind of figures are common knowledge in certain communities.
Go fuck yourself you fat neckbearded cunt.

mexican son has a lot to prove. Of course he's going to work harder. Plus he got most of arnies genetics

I don't give a shit what you did. Arnold himself says 6'1" and I believe him over some fag on the internet.
mentalfloss.com/article/66782/ongoing-mystery-arnold-schwarzeneggers-actual-height

>I dunno. I dunno what happened. And the reason why I know it is not because I’m measuring myself. But we have a wall, in my closet. That we have always used, when kids came in, as they grew up. I would write their initials down and the date, and I would put, y’know, a book or something on their head and I would make a little line with a Sharpie [...]
>And so of course, every so often—especially lately, since my daughters are almost my height—they said, 'Let me measure you.' And so I stood against the wall and they put a book on my head and drew the line. And the next thing they measure with the tape measure and they said ‘You’re 6’1". You’re only 6’1"! You told us you were 6’1” and three quarters!”
>I said ‘Do it again, this is crazy.’ So I stood again and I made myself really tall and I stretched my neck and I did the whole thing and really was against the wall and I straightened out my back and the chest out. And she came in and [said] ‘It’s one-eighth of an inch more. "But you’re still 6’1”.

underage fags get out

>gives random news anchors shit for being slightly overweight
>son looks like this

>Being Arnold's son but following Lee Priest's bulking methodology
Truly the best timeline.

i unironically think arnold would still look great if he just grew out a viking beard.

It's funny because he has a very Chad face.

disc compression. sad that even arnold can't escape it.

Kek

Was Arnold natty?

nᵒ

>it's a Sup Forums episode

I wish Arnold would do something about his fucking hair, because whatever it is he's doing now isn't working and is making him look older than he really is.