Yo, Parker! I just had some mean curry, so you better look where you're going on your way home. Dork

Yo, Parker! I just had some mean curry, so you better look where you're going on your way home. Dork.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazyble.com/creative/americans-will-look-like-2050-beautiful/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember when everyone was saying how peter sounded too young for spider-man in civil war? Then civil war actually came out and everyone was talking about how good spidey was? Yeah, this'll be the exact same fucking thing.

That's what bullies looks like. Sup Forums posters. This nigga is going to doxx Peter and leak his nudes.

DESIGNATED

BULLYING

HALLWAYS

I though he was south American?
is he a poo in the loo?

He's Guatemalan or something

No
He was awful

He's Guatemalan. If you're going to be racist at least do it right.

but he himself wasn't good, just his fighting
all he kept saying was "that's awesome!" and "Mr.Stark told me x." Watch the scene again and you'll see that's about 50% of the dialogue during the fight. I believe he has the potential though when he ages.

There are more indians than guatemalans so it is the less risky option when guessing his nationality

>Tony Revolori (born Anthony QuiƱonez; April 28, 1996)
>Revolori was born and raised in Anaheim, California. He is of Guatemalan descent. His father, Mario Quinonez, was an actor when he was young.
He's definitely hispanic.

He's Guatemalan, dipshit.

Oh you're cute.

He looks Indian, though. Almost to a fault. I'll allow it.

Dude Internet racism over the age of 15 lmao

wouldn't want to upset the film staff if Flash was a Chad.

Eventually all Caucasians will be phased out of Marvel Comics.

You have to admit that he was totally awful and unnecessary in the movie

>complaining about racism
>on an anonymous cambodian cave crawing forum

...to this?

amazyble.com/creative/americans-will-look-like-2050-beautiful/

Regardless of race, he doesn't look like a person who would be popular in high school. I think we can all agree on that. He looks more of a dorkier than thou friend who Parker discusses why Superman would win against Goku with

I mean come on, it's the current year.

Well who the fuck asked you?

I do not allow it.

Just like in real life.

Well, what's u gonna do about it homeboy?

This is the future amerifats. What do you think? Seems there 's a little too much blue eyes which need out breeding for my liking.

Nasty shit right there. Would rather move to russia or some south asian shithole when I retire.

Ginger Niggre can go.
Everyone else is cool.

Still seems pretty white to me. Like around 70 percent.

Nope.

Hah, you're funny.