>Alone at Sea
mega.nz/#!c1J11TLC!zw0VOG9Qp8r4MaIjZUvljabqVcwRXehNCTlDemU-1Qg
>Monster Reunion
mega.nz/#!CNFBXKoJ!8eiww2NiigXqdO77mFj8U2uSr29CrFnsLM4m9X_ssDc
>Kiki's Pizza Delivery Service
mega.nz/#F!FoohzL6D!Yq87tipZpya4c-qtm-6BlA
>Restaurant Wars
mega.nz/#!KgEAACAC!Ze3wDanlSprWXsT2wRHXFVdY9MpFhOsIxHSBOqWwFsg

>Weekly airing schedule (click to the right of the logo, times in EST)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LINKS TO SPOILERS BEGIN HERE]

>iTunes Sneak Peek for Bismuth
youtu.be/p7F_qqJlfI4

>2-min clips and screenshots from CN's server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>LEAK BOT
sug.rocks/leaks.html

>Steven's Summer Adventure running every weeknight for 4 weeks starting from July 18
ew.com/article/2016/07/07/steven-universe-uzo-aduba-bismuth
youtu.be/3CpKsFdAY5w
youtu.be/9O9mnVtBaxE

>SDCC Steven Universe Panel
mega.nz/#!YYhkEaZZ!-mydwVkQAbQyx0CsH7yp34pG6MquXMPkNbkFbPuXzlU
>SDCC Lauren Zuke's SU Zine
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8

>Episode downloads for Seasons 1 to 3, plus comics and shorts
720p: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
1080p: mega.nz/#F!a9ojCZCT!SLfX7l7inSHdvd7hrf5LLA

>Soundtrack downloads
Show: mega.nz/#F!M4tE3YLb!9oBoy3l9CtQ3VK9F2bHlUA
Attack the Light: mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw
>Listen to the soundtrack
soundcloud.com/aivisura

>Crewniverse Tumblr
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
>Peridot's Twitter
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/sug/

Other urls found in this thread:

ht.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/preview/tve/CARE1007271600013150_B13R1.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-_FO9p8Xdg
nonbinary.org/wiki/Neutrois
nonbinary.org/wiki/Maverique
nonbinary.org/wiki/Epicene
nonbinary.org/wiki/Lunagender
nonbinary.org/wiki/Xenogender
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who else wants to give young greg ___a bath?___

How's everyone doing
Just going to leave this here
ht.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/preview/tve/CARE1007271600013150_B13R1.mp4

I keep forgetting to check for the episode leaks, I'm gonna watch it now

>aren't transpeople only like 0,003% of the human population?

>and even then, it's just a treatment for gender dysphoria

And not even that. This transgender crap is actually dangerous. Growing up is tumultuous and full of doubts for everyone. Putting an immature person through gender transition (and all that it entails), for whatever reason, is dangerous. It is NOT one of those things you can walk out from if you have second thoughts afterwards.

Also, is it really THE cure? As in, is there really a risk that the person would still be depressed regardless of hormones and surgery?

Why?

>leaker was right so far
>jasper will poof amethyst, fuse with the slinker and destroy the barn which is a supposedly funny episode

goddamn im hype

I feel like washing in sea water isn't the best way to get clean

We're back, baby!

>Not spoilering that shit
Already off to a good start.

First for Pearlidot

because

Here we go.

God dammit, spoiler this!
Also, already known see the leak bot

No you're not

They might have not even realized how powerful she is if they didn't have a planet with tons of water.

Also if Lapis WAS sent as a weapon/terraformer, how did she fail? One Lapis could totally ruin the Earth, and we know she isn't the only Lapis Lazuli. Why wouldn't the Crystal Gems recognize her as a threat? Why didn't Homeworld just send her back to Earth and tell her to wipe the CGs out? Why would they send her back to Earth as something as meaningless as a liaison?

Hey... whatever happened to baby Sour Cream?

Spoil you fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-_FO9p8Xdg

And they say Sup Forums works as a containment board...

You have five minutes to explain how BCD wasn't the best episode of the nuke.
protip: you can't.

Why is Sour Cream such a cool baby?

a reminder

Woah thanks user

>Jasper is going fucking bonkers out in the wilderness smashing rocks together

jesus this is wonderful, didn't peg jasper as unstable, but then again lord knows what went on for six thousand years on homeworld, or what the hell she saw during the war.
this is going to be a wild ride I will say that.

Lapis is way stronger than Jasper, and Jasper knows this. She couldn't force a fusion without convincing Lapis to go through with it.

Plus, they mind melded. Jasper enjoyed fusion, knows Lapis enjoyed it too, and can't imagine that someone wouldn't want to re fuse.

That's a weird way to spell Monster Reunion, user.

Because Mr. Greg and Alone at Sea exist.

It's fine. Most of the cleanliness of bathing comes from the scrub itself and not so much from the chemicals used (which are mostly for smelling nice.).

>liking filler
BCD actually added something of substance to the show.

well fuck i made a thread
use it for next thread, i guess!

this ship is deader than jasper's chance at redemption but i still love it

That's not Restaurant Wars

That's why psychologists evaluate you for it. Now take this to lgbt or whatever

>didn't peg jasper as unstable, but then again lord knows what went on for six thousand years on homeworld, or what the hell she saw during the war

It's because of fusing into Malachite, user.

Its obvious that her time in Malachite fucked her up a lot. She needs help, but there's no way to get her help with out anyone taking her down. Its gonna be difficult, but I have faith in the crew to see her arc end on a good note.

Well Lapis said that she was just "visiting", maybe she was some sort of Gem Royalty or something?

It's gonna get deleted before page 10.
Sorry mang.

>Jasper
Hopal for more Jaspeal

>all this shit taste
You philistines wouldn't know a good episode if it hit you on the face.

Hooray for Lapis! ;_;

BCD was fucking awful, user. Out of character nonsense just to make a few Initial D jokes?

>unironic gender discussion
If my time in /hsg/ has taught me anything, this means it's time to turn the fuck back.

Why is Rose so mad at /sug/

episode seems cute

Sadly, the "Special Snowflake Gender" imbeciles eat up series like Steven Universe, whether we like it or not (I sure don't).

It's more ridiculous the more you read about it:
nonbinary.org/wiki/Neutrois
nonbinary.org/wiki/Maverique
nonbinary.org/wiki/Epicene
nonbinary.org/wiki/Lunagender

And especially:
nonbinary.org/wiki/Xenogender

Is it true that Loud House reruns have been beating SU in the ratings?

Whoa, where was I when all this transgender discussion started cropping up?

Based on my personal research on the matter, it's safe to just say that some men are born with vaginas, and some women are born with penises. The consequences and results of which, result in a person being "transgender".

Incidentally I feel too much stock is placed on the whole "identity" angle and that's why so many cisgender people assume it's a mental illness or whatever.

For me, it's not about "identity", it's a matter of being. My choice to transition isn't out of obligation, but rather a desire. It just so happens, I never liked all this excess body hair. Estrogen will get rid of some of it. Cool. I don't mind having breasts. So, bonus.

Virtually all of the effects of testosterone do not appeal to me, but unfortunately, the genitals I was born with produce nothing but testosterone, so it kind of forces my hand a bit.

It's also important to note, the experience is different for every transgender person. Mines isn't wholly unique.

Eat shit and die

It's kinda weird that they are treating her as a bad guy when she's literally sick.

>Xenogender

So i can sexually identify as a xenomorph from Alien

Why is Sour Cream so smug?

I'll be really disappointed if Jasper poofs Amethyst and not Steven. I was hoping for serious conflict between them. Also I don't understand how Jasper could fuse with corrupted gems, how would it even happen?

A crazy person who wants to kill you still wants to kill you, user.

But it wasn't out of character or nonsense.
Does anyone have that post explaining how BCD was good?

It might be deleted until then. btw, grab the new OP text.
I've been the OP 4 times in a row, but I'm heading to bed rn who GMT+2 here? so you can open the next thread

Yeah, Loud House is much better show that's why

I want to see Jasper screaming: "UNLIMITED POWEEEEEER" when fusing,

I guess that's why Amethyst's clothes between now and Bismuth. But where will Lapis and Peridot live now?

We can turn this around by posting space rocks extra hard

Steven is treating her like a bad guy, Lapis briefly felt sorry for her, and I imagine Garnet will show pity once she sees how far Jasper has gone just to feel different again.

Pearl.

what the FUCK are people talking about with Peridot flying on trash lids and running around with pizzas??

It's a good way to get pretty salty, but it beats stewing in your own sweat and grime.

My mom actually used to recommend seawater to wash wounds and treat other such small ailments, but I think that was mostly just bunk leftover from her hippie days.

She saw all the shitposting about Greg.

>jasper probably used to be one of homeworld's strongest, fiercest and most loyal warriors
>she's probably one of the few first generation gems that is still alive
>now she's nothing more but a literal drug addicted slut

fuck lapis

Nothing justifies how Steven acts in that episode, user. You could post at me until your fingers bleed, it won't make a difference. He needed to be angry at Kevin for the plot to work, and that's why he's angry.

twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

Zuke's RPing as memedot livestreaming each ep

Maybe she fuses with them just as they form their bodies, so its easier to mix her energy with theirs?

Hey guys its me Jasper I'm hunting for gems to get stronger now don't mind me

This. Why is TLH so much better?

I dunno, that thread was like 80% people fawning over her and Greg.

LEWD-ipeedle

Rose is fucking STRONK

He's half Marty and half Vidalia and hasn't developed any life experience yet.

Its always been a relationship, but yeah. They always treated it as its own thing generally with just parallels. The way Jasper talked was just flat out a full "jealous boyfriend" routine right down to some extremely awkwardly corny and out of place feeling lines. I really wanted to be a fan of Alone at Sea because of it's story impact, but it was so sloppily handled.
It depends on the parties involved and why they're fused. Malachite and Sugilite were formed out of a desire for power and brought out their worst traits. Opal was formed out of a common goal and thus, is hard to keep up but is stable when there. Garnet completes what these 2 tiny gems feel like they're missing and can keep that up all the time.

Maybe jasper grafts their gems onto hers. Like the cluster experiments.

thanks OP!

even if steven was ooc (he wasn't) how does that alone make it "fucking awful"? i must be missing something. why are a few of you guys so triggered

Has gotten angry before; Steven wears his emotions on his sleeve which is why his anger is explainable. Plus, Kevin was a dick to Stevonnie and Greg.

After looking around on the Internet, I couldn't find any fanfics of Matt Burnett, so I decided to write my one. I did it all in one go, mainly while kind of masturbating, and I haven't even had the chance to review it, so please don't be too harsh on me! Here it is:

Matt woke up with an aching head. He didn't remember having gone to sleep; The last thing he recalled having been doing was attending one of Rebecca's “meetings” where she forced everyone to watch reruns of Sailor Moon and other weird chinese cartoons under the guise of “team building”. He didn't really mind this much, since he could just sit at the back of the room and go on twitter to take his mind off of Rebecca's “yoori” (?) cartoons and keep himself awake. Had he fallen asleep this time? Why had no one waken him up? This didn't look like the studio anyway, where the fuck was he?
Matt got up and started looking around. Something was definitely off about this place – the only light in the room came in from under a door and it smelled like cheetos and body odor. It looked and smelled more like a hotel room at a cosplaying convention than anything else.
Matt heard a knocking.
“Laramie? Son? It's 11 a.m., you've got to get up for school already. Please, at least go to your afternoon classes. Mom and I will give you some more spending money if you get up… Please Lars. Are you awake? Can you hear me?”
Matt realised he was in someone's house. He'd literally snuck into a kid's room in the middle of the night and crashed there. He was almost shitting himself, when he suddenly heard a voice coming from the other side of the room - “FUCK OFF DAD, I'M NOT GOING TO SCHOOL TODAY, AND IF YOU COME CALL ME AGAIN I WON'T GO TOMORROW EITHER” - at this point, Matt literally pissed himself a little. He was definitely going to stop mixing cocaine and alcohol this time - “NOW LEAVE ME ALONE! AND DON'T CALL ME LARAMIE”.

ok that's cool jasper

That takes thousands of years of pressure.

Will Jasper get a human dom?

spoilers

I love how even she resorts to smashing stuff when she gets angry.

“O-Ok Lara-Lars! Wh-What do you want for breakfast?” “I WANT YOU TO GO FUCK YOURSELF, LEAVE ME ALONE” “O-Ok!”
Matt had no idea of what to do. He was on the verge of literally shitting himself. He had to get out of the house, get back to his place and smoke a few bowls to calm himself down. What would he do if he were caught? He couldn't go to jail again, he wasn't a kid anymore, they wouldn't go easy on him this time. In the middle of thinking about this, he realised something daunting – “Lars”. The attitude. The dad's subservience. This was like a scene out of Steven Universe. He started piecing the facts together: “I can't remember anything from last night, I'm in a room that smells of cosplaying convention and there's someone here called Lars.”, he thought. “I must've been kidnapped and dragged into some sort of mentally derranged cosplaying event”, he concluded. At this point, Matt was less afraid and more furious – why was he being dragged into this grotesque display of mental illness? It was at this point that Matt, true to his drugged out inebriated form, decided that the best course of action was to try to “interrogate” the kidnapper in his room. With a quick jump, Matt got on the bed, on top of the kidnapper, and got his hands around the criminal's neck.
“I don't know who you are, but you clearly know who I am. I don't want to take a part in your sick fantasy. You don't know me and we are not friends; Watching a show that I work on does not give you the right to interact with me.” - Matt said, as the kidnapper squirmed under his purposefully crushing weight - “I am going to stop strangling you now, and you're going to tell me why you brought me here and we're going to discuss how you're going to let me out. If you scream, I will literally break your neck”. Matt let go of his neck, pinning his shoulders to the bed instead.
“Wh-Who are you?”, said the kidnapper in a cowardly manner.

Because she's the worst gem.

It's because tumblr liked it.

>It's Onion

more waifus, cheep but effective move

>Lapis shows that she could literally beat Jasper with one punch
>She chose to fuse and keep her down just because she's a horrible person
It would be great if the show pulls a 180 and all of as a sudden, it comes to light how evil Lapis truly is.

But, it won't, because Steven is always right and he declared Jasper to be horrible and evil and shit.

“I am Matt Burnett and you tried to kidnap me.”
“I d-don't kn-know you.”
“I'll strangle you. Where's the light switch?”
“O-Over there.” - The perpetrator, at this point a victim himself, pointed to a wall.
“I'm going to get up and turn the lights on. If you get up, I will strangle you. If you scream, I will strangle you. If you do anything at all, I will strangle you.” - Matt got up and fumbled his way to the wall, turning the light on. He looked around the room. It looked like a teen's room, with clothes and trash thrown on the floor, a computer, a closet, a mirror, a bed and not much else. Weirdly, everything's colour seemed to “pop out”. “What is this place? Are you a kid? Why did you bring me here?” Matt asked as he walked towards the bed.
As he got close to the bed again and actually looked at his kidnapper, Matt nearly fainted. The kid was literally Lars from Steven Universe, naked, on his bed. It was as if the cartoon had come to life right before his eyes, leaving him speechless. “Th-this is my room, I'm a t-teen. I d-didn't bring you he-here...”, Lars said, on the verge of crying.
“Y-You're Lars. You're Lars. You're...” Matt kept repeating to himself, while looking at the teen, both of them pale as ghosts.
“Y-Yes… My name is Lars. Wh-who are you?”
“I'm Matt Burnett, and I'm a writer on Steven Universe. You don't know me?”
“Writer…? I know Steven Universe. I can take you to him if you want. Just please don't hurt me”
“ “Take” me to Steven Universe? What do you mean?”
“I can take you to Steven, he lives down on the beach with his weird cosplayer aunts. I can take you to his house if you want”
“Cosplayer aunts…? The Crystal Gems?… I'm – no, this isn't possible – I'm inside a cartoon? - No? Yes? I mean, I can't -”. “Lars, show me your penis.”, he said in an authoritative voice.

The best episodes were Too Short to Ride, Monster Reunion, and Greg the Babysitter. Beach City Drift was too caught up in being a giant reference. It was trying too hard to be a character moment to be funny but was too caught up in the parody to be good character development.

Jaspers and endgame team member.

she's a gem who started a fucking rebellion, what do you think?????

Where is your proof this is real?

Lars pulled his bedsheets off revealing his body to the stranger in his room. He was afraid of what this man wanted to do to him, but he couldn't help his cock from pulsating wildly after this handsome, buff man had just straddled him, asphyxiated him and started ordering him around like a little bitch.
“No, this isn't possible. This isn't a cartoon, you're not Lars. Cartoon Network would never let us draw this. What the fuck is going on here? Am I still high? I don't know what's happening, it feels so real… Is this real, Lars?”
“I-I think so?”
At this point, Matt had already noticed the boy's obvious erection, as well as his own penis twitching in his pants. He was obviously having a fucked up trip from the LSD tablets Zuke had pressured him into buying the other day. He decided to make the best of a bad situation, and at least enjoy himself before he came crashing back down.
“Okay Lars, here's the thing: You're not real. I'm tripping right now, and for some reason my brain brought me here. We're both hard, so obviously my brain wants us to fuck. I am going to fuck you Lars, and you are going to let me.”
Lars' cock was basically a flagpole at this point, if flagpoles had a hole at the end for precum to come out of. He was afraid, but he was more afraid of what this lunatic would do if he refused. He decided to just roll with it, since he was already used to bottoming for Buck anyway and it would probably be over quick.
“Do you have any lube or condoms?”
“I have lube, but not condoms, Buck and I usually do it raw...” Lars reached for the lube from his nightstand. This was actually happening, he was actually going to let himself get raped for real for the first time! At this point, all of the fear was being replaced with lust. This man had a nice build and seemed very commanding and sexually dominating.