Donald Trump: If I lose, ‘it’s OK ... I go back to a very good way of life’

>POL BTFO
>TRUMP SHILLS BTFO
>ALT RIGHT BTFO

REEEEEE

He crashed this party!

hmmmm....

That isn't going to stop anyone from calling him a butthurt loser in the same fashion he has done previously against his rivals and others who ran for president.

Why is trump such a fake, hypocrite loser? It's like every thing he says is the diametrical opposite of reality.

What a retard. You never, ever say shit like this with an election on the line.

Butt he's the truth teller, he said so himself

How is this BTFO? He's 100% right.

I agree leaf, it's over. Trump is conceding.

he wont kill himself like most of you faggots

he told the truth

He is a loser

recall his endless remarks on wining. And how, it would all be useless if he couldn't/didn't win.

Saying the same sort of shit helped Harper lose the election up here.

He had a commercial running that said, "Well he's not perfect, but he's the best choice we have".

He literally doesn't even care about the American people despite claiming that he does. Why the fuck would he say that, is he not willing to fight this shit out till the end? Will he still be living a comfortable life knowing someone as corrupt as Hillary will be leading the American people he cares so much about?

Fuck this guy, for real

>I'll go back to shitting on a gold toilet and fucking sluts

look a leaf, A FUCKING RETARDED LEAF

Maybe it's OK for him to memtion it because it shows he's not in the election process to gain money or power, he's in it to be a defender of the American people against the corrupt globalist elites.

Or should he put A FUCKING LEAF in charge of his campaign. LoserCruzer perhaps?

Gas yourself you attention whoring tripfag.

LMFAO

>WHATEVER YOU FUCKING PEASANTS I GO BACK TO FUCK ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS
>Sup Forums: "HURR DURR HE'S TELLING IT LIKE IT IS D-DRUMPF FOR P-PREZ...IF U WANT I MEAN"

repeat with me

MADAM PRESIDENT

Are you fucking stupid?

The point is that HE HAS NO SELFISH REASON TO RUN IN SUCH A HOSTILE ENVIRONMENT.

It's not his ass on the line. It's the American people's ass on the line.

he is a billionaire what did you expect? do you think all his money magically disappears after the election? ofc he has a higher standard of living

He still said he expects to win.

"Well he's not perfect, but he's the best choice we have".

That narrative is more appropriate to describe Hillary and the democrats. Bernouts have the imperfect Shillary to vote for or they jump on the Trump Train Express.

By the way: KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING LEAF

If he was a Democrat undercover agent from the very beginning yes.

>this desperate

DAMAGE CONTROL ALREADY

Of course he has a reason. He gets free press, which he absolutely loves. He's the king of attention whoring and it always works out for him, even if he loses.

This goes over the head of every retarded Sup Forumsack

they will literally defend him no matter what

Drumpf could say today "I FUCKING HATE WHITE MALES AND POOR PEOPLE GO FUCK YOUR MOTHERS" and this shithole will defend it

lmao

>mfw he wins anyway

i forgot my trip wqs still on - i only use it for meme and cfg threads

YOU FUCKING LEAF

It sends the wrong message. Dead wrong. He cant even say he'll keep fighting, basically telling us to fuck off. He's a child

Do you fucks seriously just message each other to bump your threads or is it one autist with proxies?

LMFAO

>I MEAN GUISE IF I LOSE I WILL TAKE A LONG ASS VACATION, AND THEN I WILL GO BACK TO LIVE IN ONE OF MY MANSIONS BUT HEY AT LEAST I GAVE IT A GOOD SHOT RIGHT?
>.....I still intend to "win"
>GUISE SEE? HE IS IN IT B/C HE LOVES AMERICA

lmfao

LMFAO

IM ACTUALLY LAUGHIN G ILR HJAHAHAHAHAH

I suppose this shithole is better than your country which is why you are here

SHITTY LEAF

Call us what you want, but we are subservient to the Crown. We exist only because of you.

No you won't go back to a "good way of life". People are going to spit on you on the streets, no one will want to do business with you, hopefully you will live in the streets and your surname will become a curse for future generations.

he's losing bad, people, any other thoughts are purely delusional

>a fucking leaf

XD

Disgusting beaner

Haha what a bitch, already planning his exit strategy. I guess that's what happens when clinton is destroying you with a 7.9 point lead.

Countries get the governments they deserve. -Joseph de Maistre.

>3 months to go
>already damage controlling

SHIT MY SIDES

Ive told people this straight to their face.

Thats how important keeping Hillary out is. For the life of me, I can't understand why someone could vote for Hillary over Trump when she was at the helm when this ISIS shit began. Mind bottling.

What a fucking jew... This is the man you allowed to impregnate you pol? LMAO worse than coal burners

But Hilldog literally gets funding from Saudia Arabia but says she is for womens rights/feminism.

That is the absolute definition of a hypocrite.

>Has no argument
>can't think of a rebuttal
>SHITTY LEAF REEEEEEE

I was in D.C a couple weeks ago, was down at Pennsylvania Ave. (Same street as the white house) and Trump's building a new hotel on it, got told by a guy living there "he said even if he didn't get the presidency he's still having his name on the street". Gotta admit, even if you don't like the guy, he's a fucking baller.

You accidentally didn't defend Trump anywhere in your post

??? Its true.

Why is thia bad again? If i had as much money as him i would do the same.

>its another take some piece of a sentence out of context and say POL BTFO and get 100 replies thread

wew

sage

He said this 9~ months ago

>I'm a truth teller all I do is tell the truth
>Even that fucking statement is a lie

kek

Hillary is FOR the women in the US, how come it's a problem suddenly not to play world police and let countries have their own self determination?

Off yourself trumplet

Notice how this jungle gook didn't address any of the issues mentioned in my post, and merely sought to vent his impotent right wing babydick rage

Hope yo get curbstomped by your own countrymen for littering gook

>and so I tell 'em I'm going to build a wall
>and the suckers actually believe me
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's essentially the truth.
He's trying to do what's best for the American worker and for our national security.

If the globalist media beats him?
He can live the rest of his life comfortably.

except his opponents are career politicians who ate shit for years working their way at a shot at presidency.
he has been trolling for a year, all the while making his brand even more known world wide.
He is a billionaire businessman not a career politican.

>>Hillary is FOR the women in the US, how come it's a problem suddenly not to play world police and let countries have their own self determination?

>in response to a post about a foreign country giving her money

You shills ended up with your jobs because you're too inept for much else huh?

Reporter to Trump:
>What will your life look like if you lose the election?
Trump:
>It'll be good. I'm a pretty rich guy. It's not the end of the world [Aka an honest answer].

*two hours later*

Media:
>TRUMP JUST SAID HE DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK IF HE LOSES! HE DOESN'T CARE! OBAMA DIDN'T START ISIS TRUMP DOESN'T CARE IF HE WINS!

Not even memeing or shilling here.

What initially brought me to the Trump train was his brash assessment of our immigration policy, the proposed wall, promise to throw out trade deals that are not in the American workers' favor, to defeat ISIS, among other things. I never watched The Apprentice or cared about him as a celebrity one way or the other before his first Trump Tower speech. Being an outsider he could fully outline America's problems without being subjected to political influences, and at a perfect time when there still might be the possibility of turning things around.

I watched a lot of his speeches during the early parts of the election cycle and thought it was invigorating.

Ever since he won the nomination something has changed. You know it. I know it. It's as if he doesn't give a shit anymore. His muddles through his speeches, looks uninterested, and every week slips up with something any competent person would have the foresight to know the media would run away with. The hesitation and last minute reconsideration of the Pence pick hints that he's really out of his league.

Saying "dude I could be doing some really cool things if I don't win the presidency" is indefensible.

I would never vote for Hillary but why is Trump letting us down?

>it's not what I am looking to do

/thread

The poster was implying that Hillary was supposed to tell them how to run their country, or reject their money. Are you suggesting Hillary should be hostile towards Saudi Arabia for feminist reasons?

Exactly, he isn't in this to actually change something as evidenced by his out of touch, delusional policies.

You don't expect a chink steaks salesman to deliver his promises, you expect him to con people and profit at their expense.

You mean Hillary shills BTFO.

SHILL THREAD DO NOT RESPOND
>SHILL THREAD DO NOT RESPOND

If she claims to be a feminist. Tell us about how feminism puts national sovereignty over their feminist aims.

No one needs to because Trump is fine and every "problem" you cucks have with him is founded on over exaggeration and lies. That's how it's always been.

>1 toast.

Repeat after me:

Landslide

99% this statement is totally out of context.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

When he loses he will just run back to Cuck tower

probably lost all faith in the american people, to many retards still support Hillary after all this shits been exposed about the bitch. Bet he just thought fuck it im done

For me, it started with the Pence pick. But I could see the overarching strategy in it, so I can see that at that point he still wanted to win at least. But he definitely did not pick with his intuition, as he had every chance prior.

Maybe he is just bored of the race? Bored of politics, and having to support other republicans he detests. Like McCain or Ryan.

Trump is not a dummy... I am sure, above all of those reasons he sees the polls, for him to come back would not be unheard of. But it would be a climb, and he might have to hug up to many people he would rather not touch up on.

He is panicking. He didn't expect to get so far and understands that he is not fit to be president. None of his promisses will be fulfilled, he can't build the wall, he can't "bring back jobs" from Tchyna and Mexico, he can't bomb the hell out of ISIS and take the oil.
He fucked you over.
This is the most important election ever, because the next time there won't be enough whites in USA to win at all.
Moreover it will be a signal to the entire population, that populism and implicit (white) nationalism are useless in the election and you can't win, when you run on this platform, so a politician with this message will never be able to get nominated by the Republicans.
How does it feel to support the man who single handedly (and these are really big hands, belive me) destroyed America's future?

>Mexican intellectuals

falling for le shill tricks...sad!

Is everyone in this thread an invasion from another board or something??

So does every other candidate. How is this news again?

They're sitting next to each at the CTR center.

People are still supporting this failed candidate?

Looks like German media really got to you. You took the bait, and the line and sinker too.

Start reading and thinking for yourself.

I can't bash you too hard for it. Half of America is getting the wool pulled over their eyes too.

We should take bets on what percentage of people on here right now are literally paid employees of Hillary's mega-millions campaign. Ironically she has spent way, way more than Trump. The establishment is in a panic at the mere idea that a non-insider could win.

>not supporting an orange buffoon = YOU'RE BEING LIED

I know right. Why so many fucking cucks? Go back to tumblr, you newfags.

No, leaffag are just that desperate.

>tfw every day it sinks in a little further that not a single person on Sup Forums can be trusted to have a say in politics

Ha! He knows hes gonna get stomped and is already saying he doesnt care if he loses

>brilliant

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wrong, Clive. He loaned 36 million to his campaign out of his own pocket. That money gets repaid, with interest, after the election. He said months ago hes gonna make money on the campaign

You fucking morons are even bigger suckers than bernouts

>reject their money

yes

or at least take their money and not do blatant favors for them in exchange with their power/influence from their position in government

you know what that's called mexico? corruption. you know what we get out of a corrupt federal government? mexico.

The face when your boss is all in and he has no idea.

What do you guys want Trump to fucking say? Hahaha. That if he loses he's going to blow his brains out? That he's going to go on a killing spree? That he's going to give away his billions of dollars away.

He still has a family, a business, and all of his assets after this is over, win or lose. He gave an honest answer. IF he loses he goes back to a cozy way of life.

Now if he loses and starts saying nice things about Hillary and endorses/praises his enemies like nothing happened, then yeah, I'll be fucking mad.

I think he has it honestly, but if for some reason he loses in November and he starts doing photo ops and getting friendly with Clinton or that administration, I'm done with the guy. Until then, I'm with him all the way. He's the last hope I have. This is the last election I follow. If he nabs it and wins, I'll be optimistic for the future. If he loses, I'll be pissed. If he loses and then becomes a hypocrite, grovelling at the enemy's feet, I'll fall into despair and never have faith in anyone that isn't friends/family ever again.

>What do you guys want Trump to fucking say?
Presumably that if he loses he will still try and get what he promised done but from outside the White House. If he actually cared about any of the stuff he claims to want he would campaign about it outside of his presidential race, and even should he lose he would still want to try and help improve the nation with his considerable funding and influence.

The fact that he's saying he doesn't care enough to do that is very upsetting to a lot of Republicans because it implies a lack of passion, and more importantly the implication that at the end of the day he's just another one of the elite that they thought they were giving the middle finger to by supporting Trump.

That may be a stupid mindset because no fucking shit Trump's another corrupt corporate bigwig, but it's what they believed and what Trump tried to sell. He fucked up the kayfabe and people aren't happy.

> getaloadofthisguycam.mobi

No, saying you're going to make America great again by ending trade deals with China and kicking all the Mexicans out when you have your apparel lines made in China and Mexico instead of giving jobs to Americans is the definition of a hypocrite.

> AND DON'T YOU FUCKING FORGET IT

>go back to tumblr
Sounds like you should make an account there, you seem very triggered.

Didnt mean to tag you