Friday night

>Friday night

Why are you here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=orUfmL1G5cY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If I point out you have no friends, will you kill yourself?

It would be extremely accurate

Just got off work. Drinking alone and watching the sopranos.

Listening to some tunes tonight, feeling like shit but tomorrow is another day

youtube.com/watch?v=orUfmL1G5cY

They forced my hand, people are good when they know how to push someone in a corner and expect you to either fight back or shut up, i fought back and they shut up but it made me look like a madman

GF went out with her male co-worker friend to some country concert.

I didn't wanna go so i'm chilling at home. What movie should I watch? I'm about to eat an edible lol

uhhhh

ok

>GF went out with her male co-worker friend

user...

>about to eat an edible
>Sup Forums makes him paranoid that his girl is fucking another dude
That should be a fun 8 hours

Because im a fucking loser who has spent the past 27 years inside of his bedroom every friday and saturday night

I have no idea why im still alive

bait

r-right?

Why else would he mention gender?

because every day i think about how much of a pathetic male i am for being with a woman who made me her third choice. im not even ugly or awkward, it's just she was the first girl i ever fell for like this and i didnt know what else to do. i turned 5 or 6 girls away because i was waiting for her and now im in a relationship with her, its been just over a year and im miserable and too ashamed to even admit it to her. this is one of several places i go to try to ignore the world around me.

In the back seat heading out to camp with the lads. Hope we can actually hike 4.5 miles in the dark though.

try hitting up /x/ in the meantime. it'll put you on edge, that'll be fun, user

My date told me she can't be in a relationship right now.

I'm watching some Chapulín Colorado episodes.

from one man to another, just enjoy hooking up. if shes not feeling it "right now", you dont want to stick around waiting for her to stop fucking her guy friends. just go enjoy doing whoever you want

hopefully bigfoot won't eat you either. he only comes out at night you know

I'M FROM IT

Nah I'm not worried. She woke me up in the middle of the night last night to blow me and she was really into it she even swallowed.

Pretty sure her libido has been satisfied and then some. Plus she didn't mind that I went on an acid trip with my female coworker a couple weeks ago.

House/dog sitting for parents while they're at my uncles so I'm fucking bored. New puppy doesn't do well alone. Gonna put on Spider Man and eat a fuckload of beef jerky and sleep cuddling pic related.

Fucking hippies

having more fun than me

ANSWER HIM

I'm trying to distract myself from my soul crushing loneliness.

On the night we met she was very drunk and asked if I wanted to go home with her. I said I'd rather exchange numbers. Guess I fucked that up.

Damn straight you did user
Doesn't sound like a keeper anyway

Listening to pop rock with the great company of you guys.
Gonna watch some impractical jokers and steve mre 1989 before going to sleep.
btw dunno why mods deleted that fun thread

The sad thing is there are men this beta out there

It's currently 2:17pm on a Saturday and the temperature is 18°C on this beautiful winters day

I usually try to ruin every /tpg/ as quickly as possible. I spam posts every 60 seconds and starat arguements.

Not always a problem. My ex and I had friends of other genders and no one fucked anyone. We broke up for unrelated reasons. I kicked her out for being such a cunt all the time

I'm jobless and I have no friends

I cut a few friends out of my life the other night when i heard they were talking shit so i'm down to only a few.

Unfortunately those few are either working too hard to hang out or heroin addicts busy getting their fix.

Nothing worse than friends who don't have your back, I've ditched more than my share over the years. Having a drink for you user.

>are you me?

Stupid Americans, so fat they can't even keep up with time itself.

There's no such thing as a normal work schedule in my business you work when there's work

wow you sound really cool

What a fag lmao

not him
why the hostility user he's just saying he's at work he works weird hours

but he didn't say the male co-worker is black, so it's a 50/50

Nightly shitposting

Kek

you're at home babysitting her son?

Dealing with a DUI charge that makes driving anywhere an absolutely retarded thing to do and going out to any club or bar just is not appealing anymore

Drinking alone because I don't want to hang out with my gf or play the $200 collectors edition of the game I just bought, I don't know what to do with my life nothing satisfies me anymore..

Sup Forums is slow today, I think everybody is in da club

Are you the user building the scooter?

The stupid thing about DUI is that virtually everyone has done it. I learned my lesson when I drove home on New Years still buzzed and stoned and a cop tailed me for the last two miles to my house. He could just have easily pulled me and fucked up my life. I wasn't driving bad but at that time he must have known I was sure to be wasted. Anyway just pay it off and go on with life, and plan better when you drink is all.

I work weekends, Fridays are my Monday. I start at 9:30 tomorrow morning.

I also have no friends

I don't remember writing this post. Weird.

It's 06:50 and I'm just about to walk in to my office.

I'm always home on Friday, but tonight I go out with a friend

Recovering from surgery

3rd choice?

Have you tried hallucinogens? Worth a shot. They help you see things in a new way, sometimes.

Openly cuck

Sabbath

I'm at work.

Lost Highway

DMT, LSD, 25-B, Shrooms, pretty much done em all already. Been awhile though. Got what I needed out of those after a couple years,

aren't you supposed to have the electricity off

gf is still at work

Because I work retail and I didn't even realize it was Friday

And also because most my friends drink and smoke weed every night anyways so friday isn't really special.

I hate my fucking life I just want to finish school and get a real job so I can stop worrying about having one and also so I can spend my free time without thinking about how I should be studying

>GF went out with her male co-worker friend

advice from a successful office worker: choose a profession where you can't work from home. Otherwise it's just like studying, you always think you should be checking email or working on that presentation or some stupid shit like that.

No I dont know why I would need a scooter when I already have a bike
Yeah the most frustrating part is that I debated going out or staying home and watching American Psycho again and made the very wrong choice. And I was pulled in the parking lot right beside my apartment. I am doing exactly what you suggested though

Just got done seeing the new spiderman. Alittle Sup Forums before I shower.

I'll keep that in mind, thanks m8, if I finish the degree it's gonna be real physical stuff so I probably won't have to worry about that, though.

Just curious, what did it feel like when you got your office job? I've heard people say that life gets boring once you reach that point because there isn't going to be a whole lot of change from then on, but I honestly can't wait for it

I WAS ASKING YOU

what the fuck happened with shyla?

Cause I'm a friendless loser. not that bothered though.

I did hang out with a friend early today, but he went clubbing and I'm not about that

>25 years old
>have gf
>still not a single friend
I don't get it, how do people make friends these days? feels like if you didn't made them during high school/uni you are doomed

Had to take the night off work because the main pipe in my basement busted open (it's like 40 years old)

Got all the poopoo peepee cleaned up finally after using more bleach than the entirety of some countries, but I can't get new pipe until Home Hardware opens tomorrow.

So I'm just gonna lie here and jack off and go to bed.

Nice!

why didn't you go clubbing?

>My feet hurt
>The music is too loud
>I wish I was back at home playing Legos

it's Sup Forums what the fuk

Just start conversations with random people doing public hobbies, also if you smoke weed/hang around bars it's pretty easy to make friends

Tbh it is a lot harder though, stopped hanging out with a lot of my HS friends for various reasons, tried making new friends at my college and people act like you just ripped ass in front of them if you try to take it past the acquaintance zone, have also gotten a lot of weird looks trying to make small talk even with super simple stuff like "hey man that's a dope shirt"

It's these newfangled smart tellyphones all these fuckin kids got nowadays

I have no idea, haven't had any for years, my mind never progressed beyond the teenage mentally.

not my crowd,

Its either here or /tg/

I don't drink

But I drink and I'm here ...

Hate clubs too, filthy, overpriced drinks and slutty whores

Well that's your own situation

I have only a few friends and they were literally all at my place last week. I drink too much, I should stop. No lady anymore, I'm the guy above who kicked her out for being a cunt. That's it mang