Paranatural

Paranatural

>See you're just proving my point

JUST FUCK ALREADY

That's a lot of panels to not have anything happen or be said other than low key flirting Zack.

I don't even know anymore which one of them is supposed to be 10 years old

Really don't like that face Spender's making

It's cute seeing Zack struggling to have a serious emotional moment only to sabotage himself with a stream of wacky faces.

>WE ARE NOT SO DIFFERENT, YOU AND I.

that's it?
well fuck a waste of pages

Since Stormo already showed Isaac his dick I'd say he's currently winning the race to molest his chosen schoolkid.

Possessed by a spirit of Grecian dick-giving. With spirit communion the spirit can initiate at any time, there are no brakes on that rape train.

Really wonder why Zack decided to use those more square pages back then.

Evolution as an artist.

So they're gonna start fucking right there on the hallway floor?

And then Ms. Baxter is going to come out and see and there will be another humorous moment where Spender is acting like a pervert with the kids.

Will he make a face?

Jesus christ what's wrong with all of you?

It's not even a bad page.

Only a couple of people complained, the majority of posts are discussing the logistics of Bellender fucking.

Like, is Spender small enough?

Imagine the suffering that would befall a medium of the Ghost Train: no matter how tight the pussy, it would just warp out of his cock's way.

Time skip when?

Never. They will be pure prepubescent pedobait forever.

In about 10 years time, the first month of school should be over by then, so Zack will do a skip to get stuff flowing.

it's easier to crop with just giant black bars than to actually draw panels

Wait what?

Speaking of mediums...imagine Isaac had reached puberty. If he orgasmed, will he discharge lightning? If his dick was in someone, will they get electrocuted too?

>2013

Sometimes I forget how long I've been reading this comic for.

Will his dick be jagged and lightning-shaped?

>In about 10 years time,
>I'll be too old for these spectral dorks
Probably won't even survive future big heatwave / flood in region thanks to global warming before that
Must you make me suffer.

DARLING IT'S BETTER DOWN WHERE IT'S WETTER

Aren't you too old for 12- and 13-year-old boys already?

Does Zach want me to ship them? Is that the point of this page?

Spender is a trainwreck.

>Not having trust in Mayview's Saviour BroTP

>13-year-old
I should've realised it the moment the update was out, and I should've said this earlier...I really don't get the point of changing Isaac's age. It doesn't make any difference.
>"But user, Spender did a Thing 13 years ago, and Isaac is 13, so Spender's Thing made Isaac into something when Isaac was born!"
Does that still make a difference if Spender did That Thing 12 years ago? No. I don't mind revising bits of data if it really conflicts with the story...but I feel that this instance is just pointless.

Also, "THE STRENGTH AND REFLEXES OF A SMALL CHILD" doesn't sound as natural to my reading.

Yeah, what kid calls themself 'small'.

I like the symmetry between the first and last panel!

I don't know why I expected something to happen this panel. It's fucking Zack. I should know better by now

>panel
user the hack.

Max_fucking_Johnny_by_anonanim.wav

Spenders knows little brown girls are the best