twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a turd!

Is she the next Doctor?

more like doctor poo

FIRST FOR KRIS

Fuck that's hot

in the turdybox it goes

A nigger? Yeah, no.

I dare you to name a better cliffhanger in all of Doctor Who.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cq11Z4mfhkU

Pro tip: you can't.

Why didn't "The Doctor" just fly his blue box away from the dullest franchise in the history of British science fiction franchises? Seriously each series following the renegade timelord and his rotating cast of spunky young women as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make science unscientific, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Moffatt vetoed the idea of Capaldi directing the series; he made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for Sherlock. The Doctor Who series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Star Trek series in its refusal of thought-provoking dialogue, scientific principles and moral quandary. No one wants to face that fact. Soon, thankfully, they will no longer have to.

>a-at least the classic series were good though r-right
"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the show was terrible. As I watched, I noticed that every time the lead character should have died, the writers insisted instead that the character "regenerated."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that trope was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope at least a dozen times. I was incredulous. Doctor Who is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that it has no other style of plot. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Doctor Who by the same Moffatt. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are watching Doctor Who at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to watch Graham Norton." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you watch "Doctor Who" you are, in fact, trained to watch Graham Norton.

weak

Jodie will be Bill's lesbian girlfriend, screencap this post

>he thinks chibs is keeping bill

I want the Doctor to be a woman simply because I'm tired of people talking about it.

I just finished Holy Terror.
Absolute kino.

I want the first female doctor to be old and ugly just to piss off the anons pinting for it here.

Second. It's not a problem anymore but I'm also sick of Moffat referencing that time lord can turn into women any chance he can.

youtube.com/watch?v=pmXoHKzp4Lc

> THICC Rose

How big is your /who/ folder? My PC is fucked for now, so I am dearly missing it.

I only have a nardie folder

Admit it, you were hype as hell
youtube.com/watch?v=ezdT3DwohXA

>mfw that I first saw that.

youtu.be/IKoyHrmqjHs?t=1m14s

I stopped watching Who halfway through Matt Smith's run when Moffat fucked it and sucked the fun out of everything
what direction is Chibnall expected to go in? if there's a new comfy doctor and stories I may get back into it

was supposed to play at 1:14 but whatever

>part 3
EVERY TIME

kek, what the fuck are these cliffhangers.

Frobisher looks vaporwave as fuck there.

Why are classic who Dalek guns so stupid?

I wouldn't mind Nicki sitting her giant plastic ass down on my face

>I stopped watching Who halfway through Matt Smith's run when Moffat fucked it and sucked the fun out of everything
t. normie pleb

DUDE AESTHETIC LMAO
vaporwave is meme music

Chibnall?
MORE LIKE CHINMOLE

From this into series 8 was the most exciting nu-who got until recently. Felt like it was going places. Should the show have another large scale goalpost like the Time War or finding Gallifrey?

The floor of death catches another unsuspecting victim

NEW PROFILE PICTURE FOUND NYUGGUH

Was Genesis the first time they shoot laser beams out of their guns instead of looking like party blowers?

ngl I am casual scum when it comes to doctor who, I've only really watched the new series
how does /who/ rate Moffat and Capaldi though?
early Matt Smith was fun, I didn't mind them taking it a bit more serious and with more complicated plots but I seems to me it spiralled out of control. I watched the occasional Capaldi episode but there was so much shit going on and you had to know all these peripheral characters and elements, felt like it took itself too seriously with heavy lore rather than comfy space/ history exploration

Reminder that in less than a week, Kris Marshall supporters will be blown the fuck out, and will continue posting in the thread like nothing's happened.

>catching up to doctor who after a couple years
holy shit, this show has gone down the drain
the messages couldn't be more painfully idiotically retarded if they tried

why would you say less than a week when its like about two days. wouldn't that get your point across better and more accurately

>tfw saving all their posts

Gonna make one hell of a BTFO image

When will 13 be revealed?

/who/ rate Capaldi pretty highly and Moffat is either GOAT or shit. I think he's GOAT even if series 7 was mediocre.

I don't really know what Capaldi episode you could be referring to which requires such pre-knowledge. Perhaps Dark Water/Death In Heaven? All you really need to know for that episode is that The Master exists.

Also, I'm really sorry, I have to call you a huge pussy for not manning the fuck up and watching fucking everything, it's tradition here x

It does really annoy me when somebody says they're confused by something, only for it to transpire that they don't actually watch the fucking show. Their questions could easily be answered just by paying attention. You'd be just as confused tuning into s06e04 of The Walking Dead or Game of Thrones or Episode 6 of Star Wars, why should Doctor Who have to hold your hand through everything?

what realistic chance does are guy have of being the next doctor?

Do we have a countdown for the announcement yet. It should be posted in every thread. God, /who/ threads are the worst managed generals on this site.

tomorrow after men's wimbledon

>tfw The 13th Doctor will be Marshall and all the femaledcotor fags will be BTFO.

There's substantial scuttlebutt that he may have already turned down the role for a previous doctor.

Wasn't he considered for the role before Matt Smith took it?
I love the guy and think he's a great comic actor, but does he have the range or gravitas to pull off Who? Has he ever done any serious roles?

I
FUCKING
HATE
BILL

If you watch neverwhere he more or less plays the doctor in it.

The next Doctor will be Steven Moffat

I did too by the end. Shame cause I liked Pearl but Bill was dogshit.

Christmas day

I liked Bill when she was not telling everyone she was a lesbian.
Her Cyberman scenes were great though.

FUCKING DIE, YOU RAYCIST, SEXIST, DRUMPF LOVING PIECE OF SHIT

OMG

IT LEAKED!

WE WERE RIGHT /WHO/!!!

>tfw don't even care who the Doctor is, just going to shitpost wildly when it's revealed and tell everyone who's unhappy with the casting that they got BTFO and they'll never recover

Who /devilish/ here

no

Scaroth reporting in.

fuck you

Jodie Whittaker? Really?

Actually she might be good. I could see her playing the role slightly more 'real' like Eccleston did.

What's the worst episode of NuWho besides Love and Monsters?

Doctor Falls

In the Forest of the Night

Heaven sent

yeah fair, I hate people who complain about not understanding stuff. gave some autistic explanation about the ending of the Prestige to someone who didn't get it a few days ago
I was thinking more of this one time I turned on the tv and saw an episode and Capaldi was in the woods somewhere with some horse-drawn carriage, can't remember what happened but maisie appears out of nowhere and the episode kicks off with them
fair enough that I'd have to watch previous episodes to know what their relationship is but when I say it's too much about these peripheral characters my main issue just that I really don't fucking care about some terrible character like maisie and all her epic cool magic shit that she can do.
seems a lot of characters are like professor river song with some overdone backstory and terrible soap opera arcs, and she was the thing I hated most about matt smith. her episodes were fucking awful and it was always so tedious when she acted so much smarter than the doc/ always in the know, and how she was presented as some big mystery that needed be discovered when I really just wished she'd do one
and then I saw the ending of the latest Capaldi one, and there's some uggo black woman who's """acting""" depressed and some woman that came out of a puddle, I just didn't care where they were supposed to come from
maybe it would be interesting if I saw it from the beginning but they just felt like the most uncharismatic """""characters"""""

I did like the Cyberbill stuff. Just proves again my problem wasn't with Pearl. Too bad her last words to the Doctor were another reminder that the only 'memorable' thing about her was something as uninteresting as her sexuality.

The Doctor, the Widow and the Wardrobe

Although my dad claims that is better upon rewatch

you can fuck off, you
it was one of the maybe 1 or 2 actually decent episodes capaldi was in

Is Doctor Atwell still a real possibility? I really really really hope so

I think he has stage experience, and he wouldn't be too different from goofy Tennant
he was in an early episode with Rose where she gets abducted by the Daleks and has to do all those Big Brother/ reality tv shows

You literally tuned into part 2 of a 2-parter no wonder you didn't understand what was going on kek

Yeah I really can't sympathise when all of your complaints boil down to "I don't actually watch the show"

She's pretty much firmly denied it. But we can still dream user.

This may seem like a super spergish thing to complain about, but what Ninth Doctor jumper colour do you prefer him wearing?

I like the dark purple.

>no Turtle 9

Pleb

Damn. Is it possible she just denied it in an attempt to deflect further questions? Am I grasping at straws? I was hopeful because I didn't see any new/upcoming projects for her on IMDb.

Empty Child/Doctor Dances

conveniently best dressed in his best story

>RICH PEOPLE ARE JERKS, HUMAN LIFE IS ALL EQUAL
>THEY'RE JUST MISUNDERSTOOD IT'S OK THEY'RE MURDERING EVERYONE
I am really getting tired of this fucking shit

Green. Dark purple close second.

She was one of the ones who said pretty clearly "No, I'm not the next Doctor", like Waller-Bridge. And I've heard anons say that you can't really blatantly lie about casting choices like that so I think her chances are pretty low.

My dreams are crushed
When will /ourgirl/ finally get a good, long lasting show?

>Fuck Capitalism!
>stupid humans, you must now pay rent to these malfunctioning robots who slaughtered your loved ones. It's only fair!

12 was 10th Doctor levels of cunt at times during series 10

Whenever they bring back Romana in the show proper

Hey, be like me and cast your new hopes towards her being the new companion, she hasn't denied that

fuck

Whoever she plays, it's safe to say I want her to be dressed exactly like she is in that picture every single week

is my understanding that all these characters are overdone professor river song-esque characters wrong though? I agree I don't have a right to whinge if I haven't put in the effort to watch it but I'm also saying that from what I've seen and understand I just feel no interest in finding out about what these characters are about
a lot of early characters from earlier seasons were just simple, mortal humans who didn't have all this magical time travelling experience. Rose's mum, Rose's boyfriend, the woman who becomes the pm, Jack Harkness, etc. they were all just comfy additions to the show that were fun and charismatic. suddenly with river-song you had a character who defies logic, has all this stupid magic/ time travel stuff surrounding her and was just plain fucking irritating.
I do remember Rose's mum and the boyfriend suddenly team up and they have guns/ start hopping parallel dimensions or something but it still felt so comfy
and I shouldn't complain about realism but the idea that a character emerged from a puddle is fucked

Ashildr/Me is just a normal girl who the Doctor foolishly made immortal because of his ego who turns up from time to time in the Doctor/Clara's life. She isn't a River Song, there's no timey-wimey bullshit with her. The episode you tuned into is actually a pretty good riff on the implications of immortality. Missy is the fucking Master and probably the best female character Moffat has written, with her being absolutely fantastic in The Doctor Falls.

Heather (puddle lady) is nothing like River either, and the concept is hardly the most retarded thing the show has ever done, but I agree she is a bit OP. She's cute though so who cares

alri I'll take your word on it
>pretty good riff on the implications of immortality
sounds a bit self-indulgent tbqhwy, I always liked how Jack Harkness/ the face of Bo was never really elabourated on - you just got enough of the pieces to imagine how fucked it would be to slowly transform into this head and how exhausting living that long would be

Maybe but there is some superb dialogue and acting from Capaldi and Shrek. One of the best moments of S9 in my opinion.

The Jack/Face of Bo thing wasn't even explored, it was just a "dude no way" and he might not even be the face.

The RTD era was Eastenders in space, which some people hate, and the Moffat era was fairy tales in space, which some people also hate. I prefer the latter but it's whatever.

I support of a feet Doctor.

This so much.

Question for the ages!
Are the Christmas specials series premieres or finales?

Based Chibnall bringing us footkino

No matter how small they might be, I won't take these chances