New look at superman cw costume for supergirl season 2

new look at superman cw costume for supergirl season 2

Other urls found in this thread:

tylerhoechlin.net/photos/thumbnails.php?album=384
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Much better than the promo picture.
Still don't like the boots.
Also he got them chlid-bearing hips?

He looks better here than he did for the promo picture at least.

APOLOGIZE

>chlid-bearing hips
What do you mean? He's as rectangular as a fridge.

good

he needs a backpack to keep his stuff in

he got booty

That he does.

Put some little red trunks around that big fat booty and you've got yourself a 10/10 Superman.

we got mon el pics yet

Jesus christ

Is this real?

He looks like Bruce Campbell

I can not believe this is real. God damn.

Great, now I think of Ash Williams: Superdickery Edition.

Shit I don't hate that at all

Yo, this is awesome. This is a great costume.

SQUATZ N OATZ

WHAT THE FUCK

Where'd you get these?

Well now I actually have to watch Supergirl.

I wanna use his ass as a pillow.

Dude...

Still think he looks like Superboy in Legion of Superheroes.

10/10 would injustice

He's so skinny. Why didn't they cast him in Justice League?

They could have made it the Skeleton League.

It's really funny that all of these random set photos look better than their official first look at the guy as Superman.

>The ass was fat.
>How fat was it?
>SUPER fat.

dat butt

Should've played Dick Grayson desu.

Fuck the bullshit we need this man to play nightwing

CW's photoshop department has made a habit out of dropping the ball on their promo pictures. They are 99% of the time hilariously awful.

Jeez, that CW poster is terrible

I gotta start watching this show. Where can I view it at to catch up.

Oh it's not real lol. Still pretty big though

dailyhive.com/vancouver/tyler-hoechlin-superman-supergirl-costume

looks a lot like new 52

Shh. Don't ruin it.

Nah it's definitely real.

tylerhoechlin.net/photos/thumbnails.php?album=384

Would you a Superman Sup Forums?

I'm reading the plot synopses on the wiki and watching episodes I deem interesting enough. Even then I have to skip the annoying parts. I suggest you do the same or something similar. No one should have to suffer through this.

The cape not covering the blue suit around the neck looks strange to me

How is the quality of supergirl? Ive only watched the flash because I think arrow and LoT suck

it's improving. certainly better than the latest arrow seasons.

Superman is a black woman?!

People on here will tell you it sucks because there's like feminist themes in it and Supergirl hooks up with black Jimmy but it's not that bad. It has a lot of good Superman moments like Supergirl talking to a robber and convincing him to drop his gun.

That's not saying much considering how bad this season of Arrow was.

I like Supergirl herself. Not so much everything also.
Also
>Not liking Snart & Friends

This show will be asskino.

>This was our first look at The Flash

That is juicy.

You guys tore into Gal for being skinny but this guy gets a pass?

>It has a lot of good Superman moments like Supergirl talking to a robber and convincing him to drop his gun.

See, I don't see the point of watching this if it's just somthing Superman already does.

Especially when the show is all about hammering you with the fact that she isn't "Superman but a just a girl" when this is actually all she is and all she does.

They ripped off Superman far more than she usually does in at least the books I've read.

Eh. It's still going to be run through a filter and it still has those stupid ass cape clips. But he does look more like a solid Superman.

he's a man so it's fine

That's a much better look at it.

Still think the central part of the belt should be filled in

Well there ain't a Superman show to see that kind of thing is there? I gotta get my fix somewhere.

he has a nice butt and it's just a shitty cw show anyway

>I gotta get my fix somewhere.
How about, I dunno, the comics?

It's not weird that I want to grab it, right?

better ass than supergirl

Not him but the story is absolutely horrible. Makes no sense and I sometimes think they make shit up as they go.

The only redeeming thing is the character interactions which I think are great.

I need BC supes in my life

Not me. I said "eh she's a bit skinny whatever" for Gal and "eh he's a bit skinny whatever" for this guy.

The comics are fine but he doesn't do that kind of thing all the time.

Same as Flash. They say they can close the breaches and stop zoom, meanwhile zoom is punching breaches open by himself

>The only redeeming thing is the character interactions
That's the entire reason to watch it. Though, I hope that season 2 does some better in the story department.

Gal doesn't have booty.
This guy does.

You know, the argument of "they did it too" doesn't exactly redeem LoT for being badly written.

But he's not skinny. He looked too skinny in that official pic, not in these pics.

BIG BOOTY STEPPER

Fixed

This guy isn't any less muscular then Chris Reeve was as Superman.

Dude does his squats. My ass looks like that, too. It's called "having some nice glutes". I'm told it's harder for caucasians, since...you know, a lot lack asses.

>he will never sit on my face

>Who are you
>It's me, Barry
>Why are you dressed like a gimp fire fighter, son?

Magnificent.

THICK

>tylerhoechlin.net/photos/thumbnails.php?album=384
It's a network TV show as opposed to a multi-million dollar movie.

Expectations are lower.

Why hasn't a Plastic Man series happened yet?!

And he is also there just to be a supporting character

If you want to see Tyler Hoechlin he hasn't been on the show yet. Just watch the first two seasons of Teen Wolf (everything after that isn't worth it)

Now that they are presenting a TV Superman and there are two versions coexisting on TV and cinema, what would be the problem of this Superman having his own TV series?

>tfw this probably isn't real

doesn't mean I won't stop looking at what's been given tho

it is real see

Nothing really, but I don't know if they'd want to water down the brand by having Supercharacters split across three TV shows (have you remember Krypton is in the works too). Does it make business sense?

I'm pretty sure this is all due to the power Johns has now.

They should do a Crisis-like event between all the CW/DC shows and merge the Arrow/Supergirl universes in one.

Think about it, the only reason Supergirl was in another entirely different universe from Arrow and Flash is because they were in different networks. Now that is not the case. And the only reason Flash and Arrow couldn't mention the existence of Superman is because they couldn't use him. And that's not the case anymore. So what's the point on keeping it all on different universes?

That's their plan for the crossover, watch.

Having a proper living multiverse to me is cooler than it just existing as a concept without us seeing the other worlds in any detail.

He needs to play Dick

But the core heroes should be in the same Earth IMO. You can use the Multiverse to explore some other weird shit.

It's cool that they're consistent when it comes to Superbutt.

That's the problem though. They never do. It's just a couple of appearances here and there like last season of Flash and we rarely get real depth and exploration.

They just explored Earth 2 and introduced Earth 3. Give it time.

They are not going to show them again besides one or two episodes here and there. There is no "give it time" when it's just common sense. You can't do it without giving them their own shows so they can have their own focus and plotlines that have nothing to do with the main CW universe.