>ITT: pleb TV shows and movies masquerading as something deep and patrician

I still liked it

You go first

That show is fucked. Kind of cool at first but loses it quick

once the plot starts up around episode 3 the cracks open up

>omg robots r people 2 LMAO.

Sherlock
Reddit and memey obviously

Can you imagine only liking or disliking TV shows and movies because you want to fit in with some group that likes or dislikes those shows? Especially if said group is a bunch of dorks online who you don't even know. How sad.

I watched the free pilot episode of I'm Dying Up Here on Youtube expecting it to be a comedy; it was just meandering drama with sarcasm sprinkled in. I'm not missing anything by not watching the rest am I?

>oh wow sarcasm
>they mus be sum kinda geniuses

This. If Twin Peaks suddenly became big on reddit all the threads would disappear.

Bates Motel

because we are superior and got higher standards, now revert back plebbit shitdick

i dont even like twin peaks. its gay

surely this doesn't try to pretend to be patrician

>show is released
>show is objectively good to different people for different reasons
>reddit is a large internet forum
>show that is popular in the general public gets talked about on large internet forum because many people in the public like show
>show is bad because of this

I can totally verify this. My gf desperately wants to be as funny and "out there" as Sup Forums as she knows i browse it and not many things are as quirky as Sup Forums. She was so happy that she found something that she though would be cool and "smart humour" enough even for me, when she found out mr.robot.

I like the soundtrack
Westworld is the best HBO serie

>>but muh dragons muh gamers tthrones

Higher standards

What? Are you even real.

I was tempted to sincerely reply to that post as well, but it has to be b8

If the fact that Sup Forums is contrarian shocks you, you must be new here.

Twin Peaks is big on Reddit.

Fuck off.

I'd watch if there was more wellick.

Sup Forums hates good anime and only discuss shit
Sup Forums is a faggot containment board these days
Sup Forums hates movies
Sup Forums hates video games
/r9k/ hates themselves

Nobody ever discusses things they like here, everyone plays the role of contrarian.

This

Nothing wrong with liking this, just don't sah it is the greatest series ever

This movie is not trying to be deep

I seriously can't tell if this is a joke or not. we don't have high standards

Wtf guys i am being totally honest here. Try being a normie, it's hard as fuck to find stuff as funny and "outside the box" as Sup Forums. Naturally this leads to desperation on my gf's part as she tries to be as funny as me (and Sup Forums).

Literally anything mainstream.

this is actually really funny to me and i don't know why

talk to a pleb about it

Twin Peaks is big on Tumblr
LYNCHED XD

Why the fuck are you even on Sup Forums with such shit taste?

The only thing masquerading as deep or patrician is you OP as this show is neither.
Mr. Robot is not "deep".

most pleb post i've ever read.
i'm honestly surprised people like this don't stay on imdb and join a film board.

This site is mainstream as fuck.

op posted 1 fucking show. no need to be this triggered

>le Sup Forums is contrarian meme

It's not 4chans fault that the quality of these industries has gone down due to lazy writing and forced diversity

How come then that for over 10 years straight it has totally dominated popular culture?

It's not even that lazy writing, honestly just replace the forced diversity with white people and white settings and there would be so many mass hits. Frozen did only this and it became the biggest thing among little girls globally for how many years now.

This show is mad feels if you remember the 80s at all.

even the plebs have abandoned it. the walking dead is dead.

He knows Mr. REDDIT is a reddit the show lol hackerz on steroidz

>It's not 4chans fault that the quality of these industries has gone down due to lazy writing
>he says this during the 'golden age of TV'

t. Millenial

The Young Pope

>t. desperate contrarian

This show was actually pretty decent, Sup Forums told me it was the worst shit ever made but a m8 showed it to me and and it wasnt even that bad. Sup Forums just overexaggerates everything.

>Wow the style is so different, it must be good

If you genuinely think this show was bad then you should kill yourself because this was the best kino we got in ages.

Whenever Sup Forums says something is bad/good it usually means its the complete opposite

I don't think it was bad I just think it's a pleb TV shows and movies masquerading as something deep and patrician

>he thinks forced diversity is a problem
You ain't seen nothing yet, just wait till the 2019 BAFTA awards. Be sure to take some beta blockers first so you don't have a stroke

litmus test

You're special,cool ,unique and counterculture because you browse an imageboard

Felt like I was gonna vomit from Reddit overload the first 10 mins I watched then dropped it

id love to have cybersex with her

>Hasnt been on Sup Forums this year
I know it gets shit but this year objectively it has had the better content than Sup Forums

SUPERWHOLOCKIAN/HANNIBAL

Anything with over 10 dedicated tumblr blogs

Most overrated trash ever

Literally any and all Netflix original series

>Sup Forums hates good anime
Take a second and actually think about this statement. Sup Forums was one of, if not, the first board on Sup Forums. That means since 2003, people have been discussing anime endlessly on single board. Unlike Sup Forums, anime is not as big as literally all other forms of visual media, meaning that all there is to talk about on Sup Forums is a small pool of shows.

Sup Forums knows good anime, but for every good anime there was been thousands if not tens of thousands of threads devoted to specifically discussing each good show. That means that virtually every single thing that could be said about these shows has already been discussed to death. That's why for the most part Sup Forums is mostly about the currently airing shows. You can go and try and post a thread about whatever you think a 'good anime' is, and you'll get about 3 replies and get pushed to the last page. You think there's no reason for there to be a big sticky just saying "NO REC THREADS"? It's because any half-way decent older show has already been discussed to death already. There's a reason why people come to Sup Forums to complain about Eva, it's because if they post a thread about not understanding it on Sup Forums they'll get blown the fuck out and sent home crying.

This so much. Still not a bad show, but way more pleb than it thought it was. It basically went full capeshit halfway through.

i'm basically only going to watch season 3 of Mr. Robot to see if tyrell and elliot fugg.

Me reading William = Man in Black theories:
>That's ridiculous, they wouldn't deliberately cut the series together in a confusing fashion just for some cheap twist.

Me when it was basically confirmed from episode 8 onwards:
>Well, fuck.

Also this:

nobody thinks GOT is deep or patrician

>Westworld is the best HBO serie

Fucking turbopleb.