Discuss

Discuss

Literally nobody is mad about a movie that takes place in Africa have black actors.

>lotr
>six movies

The orcs were black people

WE WUZ RANGZ

show me the white folks that are mad about Black Panther being too black

>no black actors

There was literally a black actor in Fellowship of the Ring.

Why are niggers so stupid?

wh y is kevin hart still a thing?

>wypipo
RACIST

I am because I don't like looking at blacks.

Wrong
You haven't been browsing this board

Because Katt Williams got choked out by a 13 year old at a birthday party

I think they take issue with the cast being hailed as diverse when it's all black people, not because they're all black.

I'm hype for the movie, and I think the cast is fine, but labeling it as diverse is retarded.

Blapipo got us back with Get Out's not-so-hidden racism sub-plot, so we're even.

OOGA BOOGA NIGGUH OOK OOK *chimp noises* fuck off

I been on this board every damn day for almost 7 years. Half of the shit is trolling and memes. Other half is eddgy Sup Forumstards who take it seriousoly

>minorities have to invent boogie men to continue "racism" therefore giving them an excuse for failing at life

If you walk around real life with a 'mind on Sup Forums' you need a fucking lobotomy.
That's pathetic.

Do you know how much of a retard I'd be if I went to work and started talking about drinking a gallon of milk a day and Zyzz?
Keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums you fucking loony faggot

>wypipo
>blapipo
this is going to become a meme, I can already fucking tell

I thought people stopped posting this back in like 2014? Please tell me you know that's a fake post

Wypipo???

But that was secretly redpilled because the racist were obama voters

I don't remember there being any black people in Fellowship. I do recall Haradrim in Return of the King being played by black actors, though.

There were also black people living in Lake-Town in Desolation of Smaug and Battle of the Five Armies.

Besides, the only people ranting about the all-black cast in Black Panther are ranting about how great and "diverse" it is.

>no blacks
orcs of mordor, goblins of misty mountains, uruk-hai of isengard

why are niggers always complaining? I dont remember spics or asians (mayyybe Viggo) in LOTR and you dont see them complaining

It was a "liberals get the bullet too" movie. Still legitimately good, it stood on its own legs.

Because they've been given an ace up their sleeve and unlimited usage of it

Would Asians eat hobbits instead of dogs?

Kevein Hart should unironically kill himself.

It has been since 2016

Some sort of brilliantly coded word, could take us years to crack. Fucking blacks are always one step ahead.

I haven't seen anybody upset that the cast is mostly black. I see people getting upset that it's being heralded as "diverse", because that isn't what that word means.

And the LOTR movies are still the best movies of all time. Niggers literally btfo.