Literally find a flaw

Literally find a flaw

Other urls found in this thread:

sacred-texts.com/oto/engccxx.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She was created for a mission and failed it. She is the flaw.

She's not real

she isn't redeemed yet

Love her hair.

>Literally find a flaw

She lost.

Now what?

If Jasper is a quartz from the Gem Rebellion, why is she so weak? Shouldn't she have just as many amazing powers as Rose?

That was easy

She was raped, damaged goods are innately flawed and beyond saving. Next time we see her she'll be turning tricks on the street corner and begging for passerby to fuse with her.

They don't make gems like the way they used to. Then again how are they made?

>They don't make gems like the way they used to.

But they made Jasper at least 5000 years ago. According to Peridot, resources dwindling meaning Gems have less and less powers.

But if resources are dwindling, then the Gem Empire must not be that powerful after all if they can't hold on to the planets they invade. I mean, if they actually think a Cluster is a viable superweapon, they must all be as autistic as Rose Quartz.

She can give but she can't take.

ugly and too muscular.

there's thick, and then there's hulk. she's hulk. but whatever floats your boat I guess.

>Shouldn't she have just as many amazing powers as Rose?
She might, and most of those powers would be of no use to her, to the extent that she wouldn't even discover them. She's not going around licking people who are hurt, she's not sleeping to invade dreams, etc.

She is a brutal fusionslut who has completely forgotten about her mission or her duty.

Terrible color scheme
Looks like a man
Gem nose is ridiculous
"Weapon" is beyond stupid
Got beat up by some lesbians singing about how much they want to fuck

Do we know that she is?
Besides maybe they just have different powers.

the cluster wasn't some kind of deathstar project that was meant to be a end all be all in some arms race, it was an attempt to recycle what would otherwise only be a trash planet to them. The cluster was just the best they could manage after they'd already shattered millions of their own gems fighting the rebellion.

Does being In the worst show side mega babies count?

>the worst show side
What?

Counterpoints

She's a different type of quartz, weaker than Rose but stronger than others.

She doesn't have a vagina to fuck.

I kind of doubt that Rose Quartz are all that common, Rose's power set is ridiculous when you really start to think about it.

>weaker than Rose
Maybe she can't make a plant army or heal people or float, but beside that she may be just as strong or stronger.

We know that Rubies are common foot soldiers, and Quartz types, like Rose, Jasper, and Amy, are the 8 foot tall super soldiers.

Rose Quartz was probably second in power only to the diamonds, which is why it was a big deal when she rebelled.

Her gem nose looks stupid af

I could believe it, in a lot of ways she's made out to be literally one of a kind, and it's been proven that real-life rarity doesn't correspond to in-universe rarity.

She lost against a cheater using fusion.

I think you're just mad cuz ur single

And gay.

I'm guessing it's because her strong points haven't been properly shown yet. Jasper is probably one of the most durable forms of quartz since her gem weapon is a helmet and we've seen her beaten the shit out of by Garnet with lesbian singing power ups, thrown into a starship engine, crushed by the weight of the world's ocean, and then tossed down a hole into the center of the earth. All of this and we haven't seen her poofed once.

On the other hand Rose Quartz has plenty of abilities no other gems have and was also capable of spearheading the rebellion.

flaw: she's not three knucks deep in my pussy

A finished amethyst.

amethysts are different gems altogether

But they're both quartz.

You're talking about the Earth rocks, not characters in the show.

Where do you think we got the idea for the Earth rocks?

Scientific observation and study, the show didn't happen before Earth did.

>All of these faggots on other sites who think Lapis is still the victim

It's pretty clear she mindbroke Jasper now.

Her hair looks so comfy.

Why can't they keep it in the general?

No, it was the show.

>steven universe inspired the formation of stones

Ribeye and Sirloin are both beef.

>tfw you will never mindbreak jasper

>no episode with Garnet teaching Jasper how to turn fusion tricks

So that Pearl can rape Jasper, too? Remember, Pearl is a rapist.

as expected

Pearl's rampage of rape cannot be stopped.

>beef
That's the most fitting analogy for Jasper I've ever seen.

I'd rather break those glutes. They'd probably break me first but I'd get an A for effort

>tfw casual as fuck SU viewer
>see this

Stop trying to tempt me!

Wasn't she tossed a good 20 miles today, too?

do it for her

1- she is in a shit show
2- she is fat

I want her to sit on my face

she looks like a Cheeto

Fat lovers will argue with this.

she is an evil psychopath with a penchant for violence, with few redeeming qualities, the ones she does have, bravery determination, are all in service to the diamonds, pre-established genocidal dictators.

None of that matters, when she's hawt

>"rose quartz second in power only to the diamonds"

>implying she isn't pink diamond

this is pretty much canon right?

this art is so ugly

sacred-texts.com/oto/engccxx.htm
>51. There are four gates to one palace; the floor of that palace is of silver and gold; lapis lazuli & jasper are there; and all rare scents; jasmine & rose, and the emblems of death. Let him enter in turn or at once the four gates; let him stand on the floor of the palace. Will he not sink? Amn. Ho! warrior, if thy servant sink? But there are means and means. Be goodly therefore: dress ye all in fine apparel; eat rich foods and drink sweet wines and wines that foam! Also, take your fill and will of love as ye will, when, where and with whom ye will! But always unto me.
>lapis lazuli & jasper are there

DEEPEST LORE
E
E
P
E
S
T

L
O
R
E

She is a drawing,with countless cancerous illustrators drawing her,she will never be. Even if she did she wouldn't waste a second with the worms on this board or any other. If she were real we would be no different than the dirt under her foot. Not even in death could one feel the sweet embrace of this drawing. To waifu fag is to suffer.
>inb4 edgy reply

>this
>cancerous

Why is that man wearing a wig?

idk bump.

SU is literally a show about space niggers that ILLEGALLY crossed into our borders and we have yet to deport them.

Also /sage'd

10/10