Is it gay if you like FtM or MtF transgender people?

I have trouble understanding Sup Forumss logic on what conditions must be met in order to be gay. Is it the genitals or is it the appearance?

>is it the appearance?
Yes. Fags like things what look like mens. You like things what looks girly you're not a fag.

If you're straight you're supposed to be attracted to the female form and a well produced/groomed transvestite can pass as a woman, especially during a brief interaction.

The moment this interaction moves towards a more intimate situation "she" should come forward and say "hey I'm technically a dude, are you okay with it?". After that it's all about you not minding about a dick or a gash that was once a dick.

>what are pheromones?

They're both gay.

The one on the left is masculine and I'd never fuck him. The two on the left are attractive but they are mutilated monstrosities that can't feel pleasure in their mangled genitalia. In addition, their brains are masculine and devoid of feminine charm. Despite exogenous hormonal replacement, their biochemistry are still very much masculine and I wouldn't stick my wiener in them.

To be quite honest, senpai.

It's both you retarded faggot. If you don't have both it's gay.

Also pounds of makeup and photostaging will never fix the skeleton

>but they are mutilated monstrosities that can't feel pleasure in their mangled genitalia

The vast majority of transwomen keep their beautiful penises, contrary to this popular piece of misinformation. Stop spouting it. Less than like 1% get genital reassignment surgery.

/thread

When I was bloody young men were fucking men and women were women. Fuck this generation I hope you get gassed.

/bread

>Is it gay if...

Yes.

>men were fucking men
You want to tell us something Nige?

You fucking kids these day are bloody smart arses aren't you

>Is it the genitals or is it the appearance?
its both you fucking idiot.
If she is not 100% female its fucking gay, fuck off with your strawman.

>I have trouble understanding Sup Forumss logic on what conditions must be met in order to be gay. Is it the genitals or is it the appearance?
You don't have trouble understanding, you are refusing to. A transexual has disqualifying factors for considering their pursuer straight. A man's face and a man's penis are equally disqualifying, as is a pelvic cavity fashioned out of a mutilated penis.

This is a strawman. We don't say that trans women are men, we say that they aren't proper women, just like trans men aren't women, but they aren't proper men either.
Also, attraction is not logical, saying that you should be attracted to someone, because a currently popular ideology says so is disgusting.

We have cheeky wanks every hours on the bong.

Trans "women" ARE men. Or eunuchs, after the operation. Trans "men" are women. They're mutilated chimeras, but still women.

If you have to ask, it's probably gay.

You're just grasping at straws, my point is that I wouldn't put a trans woman and a men into the same category (trans women look like women, have no dick, are on hormones, etc, but ofc they aren't actual women).

But transwomen eventually emit female typical pheromones. So what are you trying to say?

His name is Buck and he wants to be fucked

both of those are worthless, for the male straight.
they have technicall defects
one does not give birth, the other took to many hormones.

That's not what I said faggot. The odors and pheromones change depending on sex hormones.

Fag on the right will clean my armor, fags on the left will die on the rack.

please explain when you dont know the conditions to be gay if you fuck a dude in the ass your gay

Yeah sorry I didn't read the post you replied to before posting that image.

>make a banana smell like a peach
>it's a peach now!!!1
no

its all gay

>what conditions must be met in order to be gay.
Being attracted to male genitals or a male form means you're a faggot.

It's both
Both are gay

This desu. If you are gay you are attracted to the male body. Trans girls can get the peepee fliperoo and become almost like real women. Liking trans girls is not gay.

Chimeras are something else entirely

No they do not

I bet this guy is crazy into smelling people

The girl on the right is incredibly ugly, of course I wouldn't fuck her

Why am I suppose to be attracted to either? Mutilated men aren't desirable because they have male characteristics, different emotional patterns and lack female reproductive organs

Mutilated women have their plumbing fucked over as well and are now 0% attractive from the male prospective because they're altered themselves to look like men.

what if i find neither attractive

It's not that big a deal

They both are abominations and being attracted to either one makes you a hopeless degenerate.

Uh, yes they do. Skin, oils release, odor, ocular structure, hair composition, etc. All of this changes based on the dominant sex hormone in your body.

Learn basic biology.

typical faggot pic

It's appearance obviously, but it's also about reality. You don't want to have a relationship with a post-op trans because for example, you can't have kids with such a freak.

So, there's no way getting around the fact that their appearance is fake, it's not congruous with their genetic sex.

We need laws to protect people from getting tricked into such deceiving relations. People have the right to be told the truth about the person they want to have a relation with.

I mean, we even have the right to be told which chemicals are in our products. Why should it be different about the sex of the people we might be interested in. We can't allow this kind of deception.

There was a scientific study that proved men who are attracted to trannies are not gay. I can't remember its name so I ain't linking it.

>>>/shit/
>>>/hell/

>you wouldn't breed that little sissy faggot boipucci on the left and make the brunette eat the creampie from its ass

What are suicide statistics ?

White males have the highest suicide rate of any race/male. Does that mean being a white male is a mental illness?

they do senpai

The statistic is skewed because niggers are killed by other niggers at a young age, so suicide is less likely.

... right. Have fun believing that.