Starting S1 ep 1

What am I in for? Is this the worst of the Trek series?

Discovery is the worst, followed by DS9. What you're in for is a treat.

Voyager is shit until Seven joins the crew. Even then it's still awful. But atleast you will have a gigantic pair of breasts to oogle at.

Just quit now and watch ENT

Pretty much. You can skip most of the episodes and still regret spending any time at all on it.

>Is this the worst of the Trek series?
TOS and TNG exist

the very reason I clicked play.

Terrible taste

I am on season 6 of TNG and might just keep rewatching until it's memorized rather than move on to some tripe disappointing knock off. I'm not even sold on TOS.

Doctor>everything that makes u human.

Enterprise is underrated af

*Doctorb

first season isn't actually that bad and it shows a hint of potential in its initial premise (starfleet ship being almost a century from home while starfleet crew and maquis have to work together) but due to the resetting nature of the episodes, the second aspect gets dropped pretty quickly

it's pleb trek but it's not without engaging stories; they're just fewer of them

>pleb trek
Explain.

What? Is the UT malfunctioning again?

The b is for betaziods-are-shit

1st season is pretty rough. Once the Doctor and 7 and Paris hit their stride is a bretty ok.

Be absolutely fucking prepared to screen at the screen and throw shit at Janeway's asstarded decisions sometimes. She is the main villain of the show. Had anyone else been in command they would not be in the mess they were in in the first place. Plus she passes up several opportunities to get her entire crew home safely because "muh prime directive" which she violates multiple times for far smaller stupid reasons.

I don't get it. Shouldn't janeway be the salamander seeing as how she fucking became one, popped out a few mutie abominations, then SCIENCED her way back to normal?

VOY is not that bad. It's around the same level as the rest of the franchise

>Enterprise is the worst tre-

The best ride of your life once you get to the last episode of season 3.

>Is this the worst of the Trek series?
No.

How can one image be so wrong?

One cool character doesn't save a shitshow, holodoctor proved this.

>only watched episodes that Sup Forums recs
>enjoy looking at the wiki for supplemental lore

like it or not this is peak performance

I un-ironically love Voyager. Its the best trek imo it also has the most best girls next to ds9
>Voy, ds9, tng, tos, ent

>the worst trek of the series
Legit the worst trek in the series is ENT so far
Why does my baby voyager get so much hate